Close

Stranger

Default I must say that Mistress makes me feel like one!

visit-red-300x50PNG
    First of all I don' t like most perfumes, I like more fruity natural scents, but the Mistress smells

SO wonderful.

I have used the EDGE and had hits in the past but I am experimenting with using Mistress and

some PCC, oh my!
    I am a much older 40 yr. old college student and I have students hitting on me, and I am old

enough to be their mom! Plus the prof. (in his 50's) is making moves on me (who I am more interested in) It has

been like this nonstop for the last 2 weeks! My prof. gets all flustered and blushes and I see those dark eyes. We

are going on a class trip in a couple of weeks, who knows what might happen...

Sounds like

a good combo. I remember when we first discovered Mistress cologne. Seemed like a mighty formula conceived by a

talented researcher.

Thanks for the report and good luck on the field trip.

B
    To enjoy good health, to bring true happiness to one's family, to bring peace to all, one must first discipline and control one's own mind. If a man can control his mind he can find the way to Enlightenment, and all wisdom and virtue will naturally come to him.

- Buddha

Yoga in Eugene
    Fair Trade crafts from Peru

Stranger

Thanks Bruce!

I know a lot

of it has to be the mones that has heated things up because I had him last semester and while there was definite

mutual attraction, he has never said so many suggestive things like he is now.
    And little ole' me is just

playing it cool...not too easy...gotta let him chase me a little I think...while the mones are making tension

mount.
    Aren't I just a naughty little mistress?

I just ordered a mini of Mistress and I'm really excited to get it. I took a break from pheros but I'm curiuos to experiment again now. Ordered Mistress and Liquid Trust.

Thread Information