Close

Stranger

Default Less concentration still works?

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Next question that comes to my mind is ...

Do pheromones still work when you are using it in v. low

concentration? I put some androstenol pheromones 4 drops into 1 ml of pherfumes and they still influence me -I feel

different - although they are in v. low doses. Has anyone tried it?

Slaw

Phero Dude

Quote Originally Posted by slawas2001 View Post
    Next

question that comes to my mind is ...

Do pheromones still work when you are using it in v. low concentration?

I put some androstenol pheromones 4 drops into 1 ml of pherfumes and they still influence me -I feel different -

although they are in v. low doses. Has anyone tried it?

Slaw
    Well some say APC still works on

its own and its low mone concentration.

Sometimes the carrier makes all the difference .. APC is oil

based.

However, for me I notice nothing with very low pheromone products. I am in my 40's and need more

none.

If you're a young guy white, hispanic, or black, you would probably do well with products less potent

in a-none.

HM

Where Velvet Darkness is Kissed by Golden Starlight

Default Sure thing

Next question that comes to my mind is ...

Do pheromones still work when you are using

it in v. low concentration? I put some androstenol pheromones 4 drops into 1 ml of pherfumes and they still

influence me -I feel different - although they are in v. low doses. Has anyone tried it?

Slaw
    I can see where you are coming from and i must say i do agree with

your presumptions regarding pheromones at low concentrations as it's called the prrt, or to be more precise the

"PR=RT" ie Pheromone Recognition Reaction

Threshold.

For the past several months i have been

putting PI/w through its paces and anything from my personal max of 4 drops down to one dr has been giving me good

consistant results, this juice contains 11mg Androstenol in 10 mL plus a smidgeon of copulins, thats around 33.6 mcg

Androstenol per drop, not bad eh..

A typical drop

from the PI/w's inbuilt dropper is 1.4 times the volume of the actual rubber ended glass pheromone dropper that i

prefer to use and using my dropper it will dispense 24 mcg PI/w.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    I AM. Out of my mind .... .... ....

Stranger

the concentration I am using

is about the same as APC =0,03 mg/ml but I apply lot's of the mix onto myself as the perfume is not a very distinct

and durable one (lacoste challenge) and I can even put it every 2 or three hours twice or three times a day (or

maybe even four times who knows? ) and not being worried about OD effect

I am white and I still feel

young =ab.32years old.

Terry, what is the purpose of your "juice"? Are you using it for dating women , or just

for everyday life? I don't really understand why you're putting copulins into it, without even a single drop of

androstenone?

I have NPA in my lab but it smells so baaaaad that I use it only for "special occassions".

Androstenol pheromones which I have smell v. nice. I just can't stop smelling it! You don't have them in

the US they are called BTB =0,4mg/ml, and I know they are only distributed in Europe.

I was thinking about

making some mix from NPA but I'm not sure if the NPA bottle dropper is going to make it right.
    Last edited by slawas2001; 02-24-2011 at 07:14 AM.

the concentration I am using is about the same as APC =0,03 mg/ml but I apply lot's of

the mix onto myself as the perfume is not a very distinct and durable one (lacoste challenge) and I can even put it

every 2 or three hours twice or three times a day (or maybe even four times who knows? ) and not being worried about

OD effect

I am white and I still feel young =ab.32years old.

Terry, what is the purpose of your

"juice"? Are you using it for dating women , or just for everyday life? I don't really understand why you're

putting copulins into it, without even a single drop of androstenone?

I have NPA in my lab but it smells so

baaaaad that I use it only for "special occassions". Androstenol pheromones which I have smell v. nice. I just

can't stop smelling it! You don't have them in the US they are called BTB =0,4mg/ml, and I know they are

only distributed in Europe.

I was thinking about making some mix from NPA but I'm not sure if the NPA bottle

dropper is going to make it right.
    Every day life and dating i wear

pheromones every day and most times twice a day or even three times a day if the hours are drawn out

yawn.

The PI/w has a small amout of copulins in its formulation so there is no

getting away from it when using several drops, but the amount of copulins in this product is not so significient as

to be noticed, ie many women i know who are using PI/w actually add extra concentrated copulins product to their

PI/w apps, some will even use up to 3 -5 drops of EOW , therefore the application of PI/w alone does only contribute

the smallest insignificient amount of

copulins.

I use PI/w because it supplies 11 mg of good quality Androstenol and the

price is good, oh yeah i also use AndrostEnone with Androstenol, sometimes i will use AndrostAnone, Androstadienone,

Androsterone Betaandrostenol, and Pregnenolone also concentrated copulins and others that i am not so familiar with

as i have been beta testing pheromone products from several suppliers and also manufacturers, but i have never been

involved with beta testing for Love-Scent. although i have used most L-S pheromones and still have many in my green

phero box.

Yes NPA is a product that i do use probably at least once or twice a week,

sometimes i also use pure Androstenone without additives or stabilizers, also if i have applied PI/m sometimes

depending on my intended targets i will also add a dab or two of NPA usually on my chin, I like NPA it is always

interesting because i only know 50% of its formula and therefore it carries an element of suprise for me each time i

apply it and it is a consistent product and its quality can always be relied upon, i also have friends who just will

not live without their truily loved NPA and i myself just love the fragrance of NPA for Androstenone its right out

there sittin on the top shelve with the best of the Alpha pheromones.

Stranger

OK now I get the idea of

using PI/w by a man. It's a source of good and cheap androstenol. Thanks for sharing.

But, I still

consider NPA fragrance to be quite stinky.

OK

now I get the idea of using PI/w by a man. It's a source of good and cheap androstenol. Thanks for sharing.

But, I still consider NPA fragrance to be quite

stinky.
    Sure a lot of folks do find NPA to be stinky, years ago when

my sense of smell was less accute i could not even recognise anything from NPA, but now my smell is more finely

tuned i can detect so much more and certainly the smell of NPA and to a certain degree it is also the smell of NPA

that women are influenced by, and this will get the wearer noticed in a good way, but too much NPA will attract

attention but not in a positive manner.

Thread Information