Close

Stranger

Default telling your girlfriend abourt pheromones?

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Hi all,
    Does anybody tell his girlfriend or a female colleague about pheromones. What reaction do you

get? It seems to me they may consider it as a kind of manipulation that's why it's kind of a secret to

me...

Has anybody tried? Should I be so discreet or Wary?

Best regards,
    slaw

Where Velvet Darkness is Kissed by Golden Starlight

Default Follow ur heart

Quote Originally Posted by slawas2001 View Post
    Hi all,
    Does anybody tell his girlfriend or a female colleague about pheromones. What

reaction do you get? It seems to me they may consider it as a kind of manipulation that's why it's kind of a

secret to me...

Has anybody tried? Should I be so discreet or Wary?

Best regards,

slaw
    This decision is up to you and you will just have to follow the

dictates of your own heart, bear in mind the decision to come out of the Phero closet would certainly cause some

folks to veiw you in the shadow of a different light than they would have otherwise

done.

Personally i have never tried to hide the fact that i use synthetic

pheromones and copulins as many of my friends and those i am aquainted with will be aware of this fact, but then

again i am not really bothered by opinions as i am a very matter of fact type of person and i am what i am ie

intelligence attracts its own and i do try and be true to myself, and sometimes i succeed and practice makes perfect

so they say
    I AM. Out of my mind .... .... ....

Banned User

Default Telling

Yeah, I would think about the type of person you would be telling and what their reaction would

be...For some it's okay, for others, it's not...

I told mine because otherwise

she would have thought I just naturally stunk. I thought she would think I was lame using pheromones but she just

laughed and was relieved that I was naturally stinky. Most women I wouldn't tell though.

Quote Originally Posted by CasanovaMan View Post
    I

told mine because otherwise she would have thought I just naturally stunk. I thought she would think I was lame

using pheromones but she just laughed and was relieved that I was naturally stinky. Most women I wouldn't tell

though.
    Ive told lots of women also women ive met for the first time and

most of them actually find the subject very interesting and end up talking more, i have even been invited to girl

partys, and when at work i have spent many lunch hours with girls or groups of girls in their cars sharing lunch,

sniffing and dabbing pheromones and having some really good times.

Stranger

Quote Originally Posted by terry0400-40 View Post
    Ive told lots of women also women ive met for the

first time and most of them actually find the subject very interesting and end up talking more, i have even been

invited to girl partys, and when at work i have spent many lunch hours with girls or groups of girls in their cars

sharing lunch, sniffing and dabbing pheromones and having some really good times.

I believe it might be a very interesting subject to talk about with women. I

believe they're very curious creatures and also they're interested in everything what can make them perfect and

more attractive ones eg. lipstick, hair dye, good clothing, also pheromones. They're like little children when it

comes to "beauty products"

To be honest with you, I was thinking about telling my psychoanalyst -a very

attractive about 28 yo. women, the one that I've been testing my pheromones products recently - that I had

discovered a fascinating "ice breaking" social substance, but I was afraid that it might be too much for her to cope

with

I was also afraid women could consider it as a kind of manipulation, so they would start avoiding

me.

I checked the Facebook plug in in the shop where I buy pheromones and there are mostly women who like

pheromones on FB. I'm going to tell one and see what happens.

I

believe it might be a very interesting subject to talk about with women. I believe they're very curious creatures

and also they're interested in everything what can make them perfect and more attractive ones eg. lipstick, hair

dye, good clothing, also pheromones. They're like little children when it comes to "beauty products"

To be

honest with you, I was thinking about telling my psychoanalyst -a very attractive about 28 yo. women, the one that

I've been testing my pheromones products recently - that I had discovered a fascinating "ice breaking" social

substance, but I was afraid that it might be too much for her to cope with

I was also afraid women could

consider it as a kind of manipulation, so they would start avoiding me.

I checked the Facebook plug in in the

shop where I buy pheromones and there are mostly women who like pheromones on FB. I'm going to tell one and see

what happens.
    I dont go outa may way to phero speak all women

but when the ok phero feelin says go for it i will and its been ok so far and seems to always strike up a common

accord.

Some of my male aquaintences will sorta give

me a stern looking eyebrow when the subject is mentioned and the funny thing is its also these same ones that i see

influenced by pheromones and most certainly by concentrated copulins.

Stranger

well Terry I apparently

still don't get the idea. women are influenced by copulins, how it's possible? I thought they/copulins influence

males mostly.....

Default How i love copulins sigh sniff snort

well Terry I apparently still don't get the idea. women are influenced by

copulins, how it's possible? I thought they/copulins influence males

mostly.....:blink:
    Sure the wearing of copulins by a man is said to give

the man a certain social standing when perceived by a woman and this effect is called social

proofing.

I do not wear copulins with the intention

of my self gaining an advantage of a female, although my initial wearing of them was one of exploring a females

reaction to a male emitting a copulins signal.

I

have found that certain pheromone mix applications with the addition of a copulins application has produced some

very interesting effects amoungst females i have come into contact with, and each case is different depending upon

the personality of the female and also the social conditions prevailing at the time, but the wearing of the copulins

certainly does create noticable social or anti social behaviors by those perceiving it.

The above mentioned applications have at times had a most dramatic effect by

having young women and girls attempting to form a very close bond with the male wearer.

Now the interesting and humourous side to all of this is that the wearing of

copulins by a man can cause some very amazing and obvious behavioural changes in other men that come into contact

with the wearer, i have experienced it time and time again where men including men of influence and stature in the

community have when influenced by my copulins apps start to explain themselves or their reasoning in great detail to

me sometimes spending over ten minutes justifying whatever cause thay are involved with at the time where under

normal conditions some of these same men would not have given me the time of day, also i like to clarify that these

have been men who are most certainly not gay.

When

i have been testing the copulins it has never really been without the additional application of Androstenone and

also ice breaking pheromones ect.

But its really

funny and amazing to have first hand experience of important men of the world taken out of their place who so it

seems are compelled to have the need to explain their activities and reasoning in greater detail than is remotely

usual its as if they are inspired to talk, which remind me some guys of less interlectual capacity do have a

tendency to rattle on and on its just like they have been possessed by the copulins.
    :D
    Attached Images Attached Images

Stranger

ah, thanks for clarifying, I

suppose their subcioscious mind takes you partly as a woman

Thread Information