After sifting through this board for a few hours last night, I decided to buy SOE and TE. I\'m mostly interested in the effects around the office, so I\'m looking for subtle, not startling. I do, however, have a few questions.

1. Given that I\'m not so much looking to overwhelm any one person, instead to act on many, would it be appropriate to use a spritz of TE on my skin or my clothes? If skin, should it be an exposed or a covered pulse point?

2. How do I best handle mixing pheros and multiple colognes? I have (among others), 360, Acqua Di Gio, Allure, Angel Men, Animale Animale, Boucheron, Casran, Egoiste Platinum, Good Life, Hanae Mori, Lolita Lempicka, Mugler Cologne, Safari, Yohji Homme, along with some I wear less frequently. Obviously, taking things to the point of playing Mr. Wizard, mixing pheros with colognes would be somewhat impractical, given that my choice is mostly by emotion/feeling rather than occasion. Is it necessary to mix with cologne, or would separate applications of cologne and phero/carrier provide a substantially similar effect? I saw many, many references to L\'Eau D\'Issey as the cologne of choice, but I don\'t particularly care for it. Based on the type of notes, it would seem that pheros would mesh best with Acqua Di Gio, Egoiste Platinum, Good Life, Safari, and Yohji. Has anyone used them to balance phero odor? What about sweeter, such as Angel Men or Animale Animale, or, more L\'Eau D\'Issey like, a floral like Lempicka or Casran?

Thanks for the help. I\'m looking forward to receiving my order.

Mike