Close

Thread: SOE in colonge?

Stranger

Default SOE in colonge?

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Can SOE be mixed into a colonge? It seems it would be easier to apply that way.

**DONOTDELETE**

Default Re: SOE in colonge?

I\'ve mixed it with CK1. The resulting scent is OK, but not good. The scent of SOE per ml is definitely stronger than most colognes. Has anyone mixed up 4:1 -nol to -rone with the chem kits?

**DONOTDELETE**

Ya know what, I got SoE and it is pretty cool. I tried to OD tonight with it. 8 two inch swipes. I didn\'t OD on pheros, but I sure did smell quite a bit. The aroma was too strong. I don\'t smoke, but I decided to hang out in the smoking section to kill things a bit. While I didn\'t get DIHL type reactions, people were very nice to me. More so than normal. Except the people running the Kareoke, I came late and didn\'t get to croon, dammit.

OK, Truth, I am going to make my own chem kit mix of SoE, it is a good formula. But I really could never keep well enough alone. When \"the new stuph\" arrives in the mail, I am going to try some ideas I have. While I completely understand that there is no Love potion #9, I can always hope that this is the deciding factor. I know, it is like putting money in the lottery, but along those same lines, there is a perverse fun to it all. He, he, he...

Gents,

I\'ve been using a chem-set knock-off of SOE for a while. I wanted an unscented spray that could be used in lieu of SOE when its fragrance wasn\'t appropriate to wear.

Using drops, as I tend to do, I added 40 parts Ethanol, 4 parts A-Nol, and 1 part A-Rone. At this 8:1 ratio of alcohol to pheros, you can use two sprays without worry. It makes a great outer layer, and won\'t conflict with any other scent(s) you\'re wearing.
    Don\'t get me wrong, I really like the scent of SOE, (I backed up my first purchase with two more bottles while still at the introductory price). It just doesn\'t blend well with all fragrances.

I can\'t wait to get my hands on the x-none either. I\'m more than just a little curious how it will do on its own.

Oscar [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Thread Information