Close

Hybrid View

Stranger

Exclamation how many hours does The Edge last after application?

hi guys i wanted to know this so i can know how many dabs to wear to get the same

results i got today

okay this morning around 6:44 am i applied on

dab of TE to my neck/clavicle area and around 11:06-11:07am i applied 2 more drops to same area on both

sides.

so now im trying to figure out if i only had 2 dabs on, or 2 dabs +1(dab from morning)= 3 dabs

all help is appreciated

You probably had approx. 2.5 dabs

of TE on - depending on how long after 11.07 am you got your results

Mones break down naturally on the skin

over several hours & it varies with an individuals' skin chemistry. They can, however, build up if the same mones

are applied every day on the same place so different & unpredictable results (even an OD ?) could occur then.

It might be worth doing a quick look at any other factors which might have happening when you got your results.

Type of people - age/personality, location - crowded/not smokey, etc. , which edt worn if any, style of clothes,

what you were doing at the time, etc., so next time you are out on the prowl you compare 'like with like'.

Mones may have been the main factor but not the only ones.

Yours is an interesting post - extra details would be

interesting.

I've got the TE spray version but I suppose that I could unscrew the spray top & dab it on.

Stranger

hmm 2.5 that doesnt really

answer my question lol

but yeah chas i'll tell you my results

that morning i applied one dab of TE

on my neck at 6:44am and then later on in the day i applied two dabs at 11:06am. after that i went to lunch and sat

at my table talking to friends for a good 10-15 minutes then i got up and decided to go to the pizza line and get a

calzone.

when i got there i bumped into a girl (lets call her rosie) anyways i've met rosie before and we've

talked a little but just normal talk. when we met in the line she stared at me and then gave me a "special hug" then

she got in front of me and bought her pizza,so i was like man she just used me. but to my surprise after she bought

her pizza she waited for me at the register until i had payed for my pizza then she gave me another "special hug"

and said "see you later".

later on in the day around 1:20pm when we change classes and go to our 5th pd class i

bumped into Rosie in the hallway.she said "hey babe" kisses me on my cheek and then says "love you" i was just like

"oh really" and then we parted and went our separate ways.

now here's the interesting fact about rosie she's

lesbian or Bi she told me once before but i forgot which one it is , but my plan is to see just how far i can get

So yeah that's why i wanted to know how many hours each dab would last so it can help me better

calculate my sweet spot, and so i can know when i would have to reapply so i dont OD by reapplying it to early.

Banned User

Quote Originally Posted by LoveDocta View Post
    hmm 2.5

that doesnt really answer my question lol

but yeah chas i'll tell you my results

that morning i

applied one dab of TE on my neck at 6:44am and then later on in the day i applied two dabs at 11:06am. after that i

went to lunch and sat at my table talking to friends for a good 10-15 minutes then i got up and decided to go to the

pizza line and get a calzone.

when i got there i bumped into a girl (lets call her rosie) anyways i've met

rosie before and we've talked a little but just normal talk. when we met in the line she stared at me and then gave

me a "special hug" then she got in front of me and bought her pizza,so i was like man she just used me. but to my

surprise after she bought her pizza she waited for me at the register until i had payed for my pizza then she gave

me another "special hug" and said "see you later".

later on in the day around 1:20pm when we change classes and

go to our 5th pd class i bumped into Rosie in the hallway.she said "hey babe" kisses me on my cheek and then says

"love you" i was just like "oh really" and then we parted and went our separate ways.

now here's the

interesting fact about rosie she's lesbian or Bi she told me once before but i forgot which one it is , but my plan

is to see just how far i can get

So yeah that's why i wanted to know how many hours each dab would

last so it can help me better calculate my sweet spot, and so i can know when i would have to reapply so i dont OD

by reapplying it to early.
    haha,I have the similar experience

Quote Originally Posted by LoveDocta View Post
    she's

lesbian or Bi she told me once before but i forgot which one it is , but my plan is to see just how far i can get

I suppose that it is really quite important which one she is - but I like your attitude &

good luck

Thread Information