Close

Thread: Health & Tools

Banned User

Thumbs up Health & Tools

visit-red-300x50PNG
    “A man too busy to take care of his health is like a mechanic too busy to take care of his

tools.”
    -Spanish Proverb

Stranger

A man is too busy in taking care of his health because health is very important and precious matter and it needs to be taken care well and many people don't find time to take care of health because they are too busy in their life and it is not good and they must.

The time and money I spend on my health is well compensated for by the time and money I *don't* have to spend on doctors.

B
    To enjoy good health, to bring true happiness to one's family, to bring peace to all, one must first discipline and control one's own mind. If a man can control his mind he can find the way to Enlightenment, and all wisdom and virtue will naturally come to him.

- Buddha

Yoga in Eugene
    Fair Trade crafts from Peru

Health is most sexy I think. It makes you look and feel good. Nutrition, exercise and hygiene are the foundation.
    Summer wine

Stranger

Hi All,
    We must get time for exercise no matter how busy we are to lead healthy and active lifestyle. Gym is the perfect place to improve health by reducing weight, building muscles and toning body. Advanced quality equipment in gym helps you in exercising all body parts and trainers and gym available in gym whom you can ask questions regarding your diet and workout.

Thread Information