Close

Stranger

Default chikara not working right

visit-red-300x50PNG
    i'm getting

lotsa hits from old ladies, i'm not sure what it is,.. but the oldies seem to be the only ones that i'm getting

any reaction from when wearing chikara. as much as i enjoy the company of old ladies (in a 'give me a cookie'

way), i didn't get mones to gain cookies...

i've got chikara (obviously), alpha7 and primal instinct.

i'm

6ft tall, asian, i'll rate myself a solid 6.5 in looks (maybe a 7). muscular (power lifter frame). I'm going to

grow my hair again since people are telling me i look too intimidating when shaved. I'm in australia as well, so

it's the white girls that i'm working my game on.

women look at me, not in a flirty way but they can sense me

around. I don't know what they're thinking but I think I look hard to approach. so in that combo i have, what

should i be using?

is there a list of nol or none or whatever you guys have been talking about for each product

and their effects?

Quote Originally Posted by dexxl2 View Post
    i've got

chikara (obviously), alpha7 and primal instinct.

i'm 6ft tall, asian, i'll rate myself a solid 6.5 in looks

(maybe a 7). muscular (power lifter frame). I'm going to grow my hair again since people are telling me i look too

intimidating when shaved.

Women look at me, not in a flirty way but they can sense me around. I don't know

what they're thinking but I think I look hard to approach. so in that combo i have, what should i be

using?
    I think that you have hit the nail on the head if you think that you 'look hard to approach'.

You probably make an impression but not quite the one you want.

Some 'Scent of Eros' might soften this giving

approachability, & also add some Chikara. If no luck with that combo try SOE & 2 dabs of Alpha7 or Primal Instinct.

Alpha7 probably better because it has 'rone in it which gives authority, I think.

To modify your image perhaps

use a cover edt which women like (I'm not up todate on the best current ones but Aqua di Gio, etc. etc.).

Journeyman

you gave good detail in your

post and the answers are within it. you said you have a power lifter type of frame, and you had/have shaved hair,

and you use pretty heavy mones (chikara in my opinion is heavy). you might be better off with just SOE or AE.

You seem intimatading to the younger ladies. PLus the fact that you are concious of this, also send out a signal

that the younger females can sense.
    YOu need to use your intimidation properly, its a huge advantage actually. All

you need to do is keep your face freindly, and approachable. YOur problem isnt mone output. All you need to do is

smile at someone as soon as you make eye contact with them. Even if its old ladies, old men, pets, children. Dont

just be friendly to women, be friendly to the world. try and have a smirk on your face....charm, etc.

I'd like to bump this

thread and try to get some opinions from the experienced Chikara users out there. Many of us can't get C7 to work

and that may be because it requires specific steering. It is supposed to be a stand alone product but it won't be

for everybody, so I want to find out if there is any consensus among successful users what else it needs. I believe

it is heavy on the none but others may not agree, so if you have had success with C7 then please tell us how you use

it, how much and what else with, plus other relevant details like your age etc.

Stranger

Half a packet. As simple as that,

some times 50/50 packet of chikara and SOE.

The stuff is indeed strong and the smell is wonderful so one can feel

tempted to ramp up the amount, not a good idea.

One thing I've noticed is that it used to work awesome with

younger women and girls, but not so anymore, I just don't get the same feeling I used to get from it a while ago, a

good 3-5 years lapse, so either my packets are drying up or else it could be strongly dependent on own's body

chemistry as now I'm supplementing to keep my test. levels high and I was not doing that before.

It would be

interesting to find out if the success rate is higher among gel users as I have the notion that a full gel packet is

close in concentration to a single spray of bottled C7.

Hi otomo, thanks for the

quick reply. I understand that 1 spray from the bottle is actually a bit more than a full gel pack, and I'm sure

our resident mathematician will set us straight :-)
    It is the bottle that I have been troubled with and I haven't

given the packs a real test yet.

Thread Information