Close

Stranger

Wink Field report for SOE + Perception Gel Pack + Chikara

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Recently I used the gel packs to test it, and got some pretty interesting effects.

At a Party

The first place that I tested it out was at my friend's birthday party. I met my

friend at university orientation week a year and a half ago, and she has always given me mixed messages. After a

while, I decided that she wasn't worth so much effort and went after other chicks. She is currently dating some

guys who brought his friends to the party.

At the party, things got interesting. I wore 3/4 pack of SOE scented

and Perception gel packs and one spray of Chikara on my hair. I usually cover with Polo Black, but didn't have any

cover scent that night. First of all, all the guys there showed me a lot of respect.They weren't distancing

themselves, but they were careful around me. My friend started to hit on me after just one round of beer pong, and

asked me questions about any girlfriends and such. When I answered that I mostly just hook up with girls, she

started to hit on me harder. By the end of the night, she was straddling me and kissing me on my neck.

Every

time she hits on me, her boyfriend was no where to be found. And when she is not hitting on me, her boyfriend would

magically appear. Her boyfriend's friends saw everything as well, so either they didn't tell him, or he didn't do

anything about it. I had a great night that night and was very impressed with the mones.

In

Class

The next day, I wore the rest of the gel packs and one spray of Chikara in my hair. This time

though, I seem to have OD'd from such a small amount. the girl sitting next to me was turning away from me the

entire time and just felt hostile to me. By contrast, I didn't OD the time I wore two dabs of NPA, so this doesn't

make sense at all.

Is there something that I did wrong that I am getting such drastically different

results?

I am 20, Asian, 170lb, 5ft 10. Average looking and gym going. I am also in Canada if that helps.

The

girl at the party was Caucasian, and the girl in class was Latina, which confuses me even more because can't you

get away with more before you OD with Latinas? So I must of done something wrong (or right).
    Last edited by Mc12Mike; 02-15-2011 at 09:23 AM.

Welcome to the forum!

The

very nature of artificial pheromones make results unpredictable at times. You're wearing stuff that is 100x or

more times stronger than what you produce naturally.

As well, there are many variables that determine individual

reactions. Environment plays a huge role, and the kind of hit you'll get at a bar or party is very different that

what you'll get in a classroom setting. Women are predisposed to sexual attraction in a club, but not as much in a

school or professional setting.

You may also be subject to build up in your hair, wearing the C7 the night before

and the next day. Personal pheromone signature and behavior also play a huge role.

All of this is why we always

advise wearing one product at a time at first, learn its properties, and keep track of what happens.

The good

news is that you got a great result at the party. Keep experimenting and you'll increase the odds in your

favor.

Thanks for the report and good luck!

Yeah, I don't think you said

anything about washing/bathing or shampooing your hair in between. If you don't clean up well in between

applications there is a good chance of pheromone OD. Some users even skip a few days between uses even if they

shower/bathe every day. Depends a bit on your own body chemistry and the situation you are in. At a party a combo or

product may works great, but in a classroom setting (or another setting) it may backfire.

Go easy.
    The opposite of love isn't hate.
    It's apathy

Stranger

Ya, I forgot about buildup.

Gonna have to experiment with it more to get the hang of things. Thanks for the reply guys! btw, whats the

approximate range of pheromones? average amount of it at least.

Range: realistically probably about

a double arm's length. Of course the closer the better.

I got some good results with the above "range" with AE

at a restaurant takeout/cashier counter. And I got what I consider a decent hit with Chikara when I made it a point

to not only stand next to someone, but downwind.

There were a few times I wore something like SOE or alpha-nol

(IOpenness) at a "standard" restaurant table and over the course of the meal everyone opened up nicely. One even

commented that we had a "good conversation." Again, range was about a double arm's length.

Duration, or

"effective" time seems to vary. I usually assume about 4 hours to about 6 hours, although Perception seems to help

extend those time to 8+ hours. The only thing is that Perception by itself did little if anything, but when applied

on top of other products seemed to extend the "effective" time.

Reports here say that Liquid Trust is good for

maybe up to 2 hours.
    The opposite of love isn't hate.
    It's apathy

Phero Dude

Quote Originally Posted by Rbt View Post
    ... Some users

even skip a few days between uses even if they shower/bathe every day.
    Yep, that's me!
    'none just

sticks around...
    early 40's white male or or

Thread Information