Close

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst ... 3 ... LastLast
    Phero Dude

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Howdy y'all. I just thought I would stop in and say hi. I have been absent for a while and thought I would cruise through and see who is hanging around and this seemed like the best place to do it.
    "The wages of sin is death.But after taxes it's just sort of a tired feeling realy." -Ellen DeGeneres

How's life in Bainbridge?
    To enjoy good health, to bring true happiness to one's family, to bring peace to all, one must first discipline and control one's own mind. If a man can control his mind he can find the way to Enlightenment, and all wisdom and virtue will naturally come to him.

- Buddha

Yoga in Eugene
    Fair Trade crafts from Peru

Phero Dude

Its been a beautiful summer so far. The tourist season is in full swing and everybody is busy. Other than that its just life as usual on an island
    "The wages of sin is death.But after taxes it's just sort of a tired feeling realy." -Ellen DeGeneres

I fly up to Orcas Island often. How far are you from there?

B
    To enjoy good health, to bring true happiness to one's family, to bring peace to all, one must first discipline and control one's own mind. If a man can control his mind he can find the way to Enlightenment, and all wisdom and virtue will naturally come to him.

- Buddha

Yoga in Eugene

Phero Dude

As the crow flies Orcas is about 70 miles north of Bainbridge. Bainbridge stands due west of seattle by about seven miles or so. If you fly to Orcas with Kenmore Air you can probably see Bainbridge from the plane as it leaves the Lake Union air harbor. Unless you fly out of Boeing Field in which case..well...no, you can see Bainbridge that way too.

Its a nice place to live. Seattle is only a thirty minuets from the island by ferry but the island is...well...alot like Orcas realy. Sort of a cross between a hippy commune and a bedroom community for upwardly mobile professionals with a bunch of retired folks mixed in...and a few low lifes like me lurking in the shadows

I was up in them there parts for a few weeks 5 or so years ago. Bainbridge struck me as a pretty upscale and nice place. Nice going if you can make a go of it there.

The most beautiful rainbow I've ever seen was on the ferry from Bremerton to Seattle. A full double rainbow with such vivid colors that everyone on the boat clamored to the front for pics.

I liked that part of the country but don't think I could live there. Then again weather is something you tuck into like a new girlfriend, it takes some time to fully appreciate. The saving grace for me was all the espresso shops, and the "sun breaks" made you feel like there was actually a life beyond the clouds.

Quote Originally Posted by tim929 View Post
    As the crow flies Orcas is about 70 miles north of Bainbridge. Bainbridge stands due west of seattle by about seven miles or so. If you fly to Orcas with Kenmore Air you can probably see Bainbridge from the plane as it leaves the Lake Union air harbor. Unless you fly out of Boeing Field in which case..well...no, you can see Bainbridge that way too.

Its a nice place to live. Seattle is only a thirty minuets from the island by ferry but the island is...well...alot like Orcas realy. Sort of a cross between a hippy commune and a bedroom community for upwardly mobile professionals with a bunch of retired folks mixed in...and a few low lifes like me lurking in the shadows
    Found it on the map; yeah close to Seattle. I fly in my own little plane when I go up there. The route passes just West of Bremerton airport. The area is breathtaking from 6000 feet.

B

- Buddha

Yoga in Eugene

Phero Dude

Bainbridge is pretty up scale which puts it way out of my reach. I have the advantage of having a landlord who rents to me for a song I was born and raised here and so was my father and its sad that so many of the old families I used to know had to move away because of taxes.

The problem I run into is that I cant afford to move. Just about the time I get in a position to leave something comes up and blows tha plan out of the water.

King of the coupons!

Smile

IF your breath is antisocial, please turn your head when you're talking to me!!!

Saw this thread, and could not resist sharing a hardy howdy!!!

HOWDY!!!

I've been playing on the other side of the fence so to speak, but my HOME is here!!!

I'll be using AE, NPA and TE til I die, or they stop making it, or Bruce e-mails me to inform me they've changed the formula/s!

Hoping ALL is well!

And remember ... Please don't eat no yellow snow!
    Never argue with ignorant people! They pull you down to THEIR level, and then they BEAT YOU with experience. Who said that!? I don't know, but tis gold I tell'ya!!

still here looking at the forums every now and then

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie View Post
    still here looking at the forums every now and then
    Cool! Thanks for stopping in.

B

- Buddha

Yoga in Eugene

I used to camp out at this forum. I ordered tons of stuff to wear while trying to impress the girls at Hooters.

Then the Hooters closed. I then gravitated to strip clubs and the wacky californian site and product line.

I then noticed the californians were getting unhinged. After that, I stopped going to strip clubs and stopped ordering pheromones.

Now, I'm here to tell you that Bruce is cool and this site remains mentally stable. And you can't beat the lack of bs and the affordable prices!

Well, thank you very much sir. That means a lot to me.

Thanks again,
    Bruce

- Buddha

Yoga in Eugene

Phero Dude

Default This thread still in action

Good to see this thread still in action. It has been for many months now and probably will be for more to come. I'm sure there's even more of you forum oldtimers out there. State your name! Be proud of where your journey began!

HM

HM,
    Send me an email if you get a chance. I tried emailing you from the address in the forum, but didn't get a response. You probably aren't using that one anymore.

B

- Buddha

Yoga in Eugene

Journeyman

Default Hi

I was never very active here but did post from time to time. Good to see some of the old names still here. P.

Stranger

Hi everyone,

I've really been on here since 2003 and I've always just been a huge reader and not a poster.
    I remember the days of the old light fragrance Alter Ego and how potent that stuff was for me. I would come onto the
    forum to read all about it and just get excited. I was 19 then and I used to love the fragrance of
    the old Alter Ego. Many hits and many wonders with it. Now I'm married and happy. No more mones for me.

Phero Dude

Hi Bruce

I couldn't find a way to PM you my email, is there a way?

HM

Quote Originally Posted by HornyMan View Post
    Hi Bruce

I couldn't find a way to PM you my email, is there a way?

HM
    I think you can PM the admins but alternatively you can use the "contact us" form in the shop itself, and I'll get a copy.

B

- Buddha

Yoga in Eugene

Hello everyone, I been a member since '08, but recently haven't been active here. Have been busy with work and everyday stuff. But have recently started checking out the various forums I am a member of, including this one.

Journeyman

Been here for years, even though my rep and post don't show it because I had to be reinstated after not being around for a long hiatus.

-The Bat

Phero Dude

Quote Originally Posted by Jambat Prime View Post
    Been here for years, even though my rep and post don't show it because I had to be reinstated after not being around for a long hiatus.

-The Bat
    if I remember correctly you were the creator behind some of the mixes in the early days. Always good to see a familiar name. What a great feeling!

HM

Phero Enthusiast

Not dead.

During recovery from a ghastly CVA, have continued to use small amounts of pheros dabbed with my favorite colognes, usually 1/2 drop on each side of the head.

Since I've been able to make the nightlife scene again (post up at a barstool) have had a twenty-something waitress hang around me, then move on lately to rub herself on me, kiss me, and basically hang all over me. Since I was a physical mess though this time, I give the pheros some credit for all this.

I have seriously polished my psychological game, and that coupled with the pheros can get an old broken down guy in the hunt. The pheros make women more receptive at a deep level, and more attentive and excited about you as a man, then you need something to say once you have their attention Pretty simple really. Go easy on the chemicals, be aware of the effect they have, then tailor the encounter to the woman in front of you.

I do better with young women now than when I was in college, physically fit and considered good-looking. Sexual attraction is primarily and immediately physical, but fortunately for men, women's response to men is more complex and with an intelligent approach a man can work around any personal limitations.

Long live pheros, and thanks to Bruce for providing reliable and trustworthy products in what has become a gimmicky marketplace!

King of the coupons!

Thumbs up

Oh my! It's him!

Howdy, Irish! It's been a looooong time since I've see your name. Glad to see you're still breathing amongst the living.

Saw and read your post, and was wondering what that 1/2 drop to each side of your head was ... NPA?

Anyway, glad everything's okay on your planet!

Cheers!
    Never argue with ignorant people! They pull you down to THEIR level, and then they BEAT YOU with experience. Who said that!? I don't know, but tis gold I tell'ya!!

Journeyman

I also haven't been here for nearly 2 years and now I am back!

Well cool. Welcome back.

Irish,
    Welcome back to you too, and thanks for the report. I really should get out more.

- Buddha

Yoga in Eugene

Phero Enthusiast

Quote Originally Posted by MOBLEYC57 View Post
    Oh my! It's him!

Howdy, Irish! It's been a looooong time since I've see your name. Glad to see you're still breathing amongst the living.

Saw and read your post, and was wondering what that 1/2 drop to each side of your head was ... NPA?

Anyway, glad everything's okay on your planet!

Cheers!
    If I'm in a hurry (and when I was rehabbing my hand) just a little A1. When I have time I have a custom blend of all the old favorites, with a touch of NPA. Dab it on with a dab of good cologne on top. Less is more.

Just sit there and chat up any female that moves in to investigate.

I'm the scientific type, so I have used anything I can find some scientific results on with documented brain or hormonal effects. I try to blend to the proportions actually found in human sweat, but of course upping the overall concentration. Turning up the volume on sweet music if you will, but not so loud they feel like they stumbled into a NFL locker room.

It all started to come together for me when I quit trying to knock em over at 20 yards, and backed it down to subliminal influence. You still have to talk to em, and if you come off like a tool it will spoil everything and scare them off.

Nothing's gonna turn em into mindless sex zombies , except maybe a Ferrari plus movie credits plus male model looks

Let the experiments continue!

I never posted much but do remember those ol' days. Every time I run out of goods I come back to check the forums for anything new that's causing excitement. But I never see any significant breakthroughs and what I use still works well. I should find more stuff to experiment with.

Wow! Mobes, Elvido, Irish, HorneyMan et al go back a good 10 years. SyraBrian, your join date is only a month after mine. I think the original forum started in 1999.

B

- Buddha

Yoga in Eugene

All you original members make me feel like a newby. Most of the time I seem to be one fo the oldest here but not with you guys.
    To compel a man to subsidize with his taxes the propagation of ideas which he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical.

Thomas Jefferson

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst ... 3 ... LastLast

Thread Information