Hey

guys, a couple of weeks ago my order of B-nol, A1 (full strength), SOE and NPA arrived. The only other mone I have

is a bottle of blue dot Impi. I work at a restaurant so I decided hey this would be a good place to try out a

combo.

However I haven't had the time to buy any cologne to cover my mones so instead of doing my

classic NPA+bnol+A1 combo I decided to try 3 drops of b-nol, 3 - 4 drops of A1, 6 - 8 inches of SOE and a spray of

Impi blue as a make due cover scent till I get some cologne. I don't like the smell of blue dot personally but

beats the phero scent

Some of the reactions I've had have been incredible! 2 female co workers (19

and 23) suddenly flirt with me all the time. In fact I got out of work early saturday before the dinner rush and the

19 year old one was upset that I was leaving! Before I started using mones here we got along but in a nothing

against you but nothing for you either. Now its that and constant walking up to rub my back, touch my shoulder and

make sex jokes around me.

Tip wise I've noticed I've been getting more money recently as well. From about

18% being the average to 25% being the average! And I have a hard time waiting on multiple tables because all my

tables want to talk to me!

Next week I'll be going out to the bars so I'll test out my old faithful

NPA+Bnol+A1 then but for you guys that don't do NPA well, give Bnol+A1+SOE+Impi a try.