Close

**DONOTDELETE**

Default people sneezing and coughing around you when wearing pheros?

visit-red-300x50PNG
    I\'ve been using pheros for just a few days, got some interesting reactions ...or maybe i\'m just observing too much and noticing stuff that could happen before??? i\'m getting confused,..especially since i\'ve had a few people sneezing and coughing a lot around me lately,...could some people be allergic? or is this an indication that i may have overdosed?. I\'m also able to smell only passion coppulin,...smells nice,..very intimately feminine,...but everything else smells like some stinky chemistry lab stuff or pure alcohol to treat some skin cut!!!. I\'m getting confused,....am i using this right? [img]images/icons/crazy.gif[/img]

**DONOTDELETE**

Default Re: people sneezing and coughing around you when wearing pheros?

Daring, if you can smell pure alcohol (without wincing, good for you.) But I am more inclined to say, umm, at this time of year, in the states, allergies are running rampant. I have spent countless hours trying to see though sandpaper eyes. I have never had the pheros be the prob (years of experience, been playin with pheros for a short time when compared to allergies) My 2 cents.

Anything is possible, but we are all sneezing like crazy from the cedar trees. It could well be pollen allergies where you are too.
    Bruce

**DONOTDELETE**

My observation of people sneezing repeatedly and/or coughing is not in terms of outside (i know spring is bringing allergy season and there is the usual flu running around on top of that)...but also in enclosed spaces like elevators, escalators (person right behind me or passing by me) and small rooms. I have often read mentions of overdosing in posts here so i was wondering if it might be an indication that i\'ve done so, even if i can\'t smell it that much. And finally i\'ve read bruce somewhere in the forum talking about the need to let the pheros work over time,...approximately 2 weeks...to notice significant results and gain experience,..so maybe i just need to be patient but i think it\'s normal to be confused in the beginning. I\'m also a very rational person, i believe in hard facts, not vague impressions, so i\'m getting impatient. thanx for your responses guys, i\'ll keep you informed how it goes down the road.

**DONOTDELETE**

You beat me to the question. Yup me too, i\'ve noticed people sneezing and complaining about itchy throat when they\'re around me. I just joke about it by saying \"hey, i took a bath this morning\". then they reply back with \"no, it\'s not you redcapp\". so i\'m off the hook once they say that [img]images/icons/laugh.gif[/img]

daring,

How many products are you wearing at once, and how much of each? OD does sound likely here.

Oscar [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Thread Information