Close

Thread: Mixing Products

**DONOTDELETE**

Default Mixing Products

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Mixing a non-spray pheromone product with a spray-on pheromone product has always seemed simple. I mean, 3 drops of this one and 2 sprays of that one.. pretty straight-foward. However, I\'m considering purchasing the new dynamic duo (AlterEgo and NEW Pheromone Additive) and I\'m not sure how I would go about mixing the two. Would I just apply a few drops of Alter Ego, along with a few drops of NPA...? Or would I have to use one of my empty Alter Ego bottles and fill it half/half with AE and NPA? Thanks for reading.

**DONOTDELETE**

Default Re: Mixing Products

Experimentation is key. I have found that when you get the mixture of dabs/drops ratio of the two products down, you can mix them accordingly in that ratio. Start with micro batches at first. Then when you find the right combo ratio make a larger batch. Experiment with different scents. I have found the New Phero Additive mixes quit well with sandalwood/amber type colognes - Tsar, Photo, Farienhight, Claiborne for men, etc. Also the musky scents mix well with it as well. Anyway have fun and experiment till you find that great combo.

**DONOTDELETE**

Hey guy... and gals...

Anyone know where to get tools for mixing and experimenting with the pheromone products. For example; things like atomizers, small bottles, eye droppers, measuring equipment, etc. Is there an on-line site, catalog, or perhaps even some in real life store I haven\'t considered? What about alternatives and using other things you may already have... any ideas?

I bet putting a small bee-bee, bearing, or glass bead in with the bottle would help mix products that have two different bases much better. They do that with nail polish and spray paint sometimes.

**DONOTDELETE**

Hey NY Blues have you checked your local chemists out or maybe even your local adult shop cause they may sell something or pharmacuticel supply company may also be of some use, just some ideas for you to consider and experiment with hope you find what you are after

**DONOTDELETE**

Cool, I\'ll do a search for some of your suggestions and see what I find.

I\'ve noticed a lot of users like to mix up small batches of different product. Is this a better alternative to applying them separately?

I\'ve tried some combinations on paper and it always comes out to where you end up losing overall phero concentration. When you mix your subsequently diluting unless you mix two products with the exact same mg/ml pheromone amount but then what would be the point? [img]images/icons/crazy.gif[/img]

Sadhu
    I´don´t know I lost my compass,you have to go and check my old profile

Hi,
    before mixing stuff , make sure you find the ratio for yourself and also the right scent.
    These two factors are important otherwise it could be that you´re waisting your pheros.
    So make sure you get those down first. [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]
    Second thing is that it is not necessarily important how concentrated the pheros are. Most phero products are VERY concentrated anyway and too much can have the opposite effect.
    Plus the body naturally produces and then releases pheros all over ie through the skin! Just something to remember. [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Atomizers- like Paul said, chemists, places like Body Shop, or similar, maybe even health shops, places where they sell perfume and body care products.
    I found a shop that sells them for $1.25 for a plastic one,10ml. The better the material the more expensive. [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

I\'ve found atomizers, bottles and droppers at health food stores and occult shops, in the aromatherapy section.
    I don\'t know if there\'s a benefit to pre-mixing combos in bottles vs. applying different products on different hot points. I end up doing it for convenience, or when I want to dilute something.
    I have dozens of little dram bottles full of experimental brews that eventually get tossed down the sink, because I forgot what they are or didn\'t care for in the first place.
    So it does pay to experiment small, and it probably wouldn\'t hurt to label as well.
    I often mix oily with alcohol based and you don\'t need any glass beads to help you mix. But you do need to shake the bottle up before applying.

[ July 08, 2001: Message edited by: a.k.a. ]

**DONOTDELETE**

Thanks everyone... [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

I found some stuff on-line if anyone\'s interested... atomizers, and all kinds of little bottles but no measuring type ml eye droppers though. [img]images/icons/frown.gif[/img]

I definitely plan on trying out one or two small mixes, mostly out of curiosity. I\'ll keep a record of my experiences maybe even do a \"blue bottle diary\" type thing.

I think regardless of mixing it\'s a good idea to put your products into better containers, bottles or sprayers, especially if you have nosey friends that like to look in your medicine cabinet when they use your bathroom! [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Here\'s what I\'ve found so far:

First from; http://www.qvc.com/ - Le Spray Set of 3 Refillable 1 oz. Sprayers (plug the name or item # below into their search, cause they won\'t link individual pages)

I think these are the nicest and best bargain 30 ml sprayers I\'ve come across at less than $7 a piece.

Here\'s the descriptor from their page:

Item Number V14313
    QVC Price $19.25
    Shipping and Handling $4.22

Le Spray is a refillable aerosol sprayer with multiple uses. You can fill it with hair spray, spray starch, deodorant and more. It offers you the convenience of using brands you like in a travel size. There\'s no need to worry about running out of your travel size because you can always refill it. A clear inner capsule reveals how much is left. Contains two black and one silver sprayers. Includes an instructional brochure. Each holds 1 fl oz./30ml

You guys might know of these but here are a few wholesale atomizers, bottles, etc... site\'s as well:
    http://www.atomizersking.com/ - a variety of atomizer/sprayers in all different styles and sizes
    http://www.specialtybottle.com/ - assortment of clear and colored bottles
    http://www.sunburstbottle.com/- assortment of clear and colored bottles
    http://www.perfumego.com/ - besides selling some interesting scents they have a cool assortment of atomizers/sprayers
    http://www.aromaticoils.com/ - besides essential oils, these guys also have some really cool 10 ml and 3.75 ml \" ROLL ON\" bottles!!!

Phero Enthusiast

When it comes to pheromones, 30mL is a HUGE volume. I often carry around a 0.5 mL or less with me for recharge or spontaneous application. 30mL is too much to carry around and it would hold far too much! I found little pocket dispensers at perfume shops in the mall for less than $10 and they are glass vials - the most inert - they are surrounded by some nice looking lipstick looking case - nice, small and discrete. Convenient.

**DONOTDELETE**

Hey Chemist,

I\'ve learned a ton of info from reading some of your old posts. [img]images/icons/cool.gif[/img]

Since I momentarily have your attention, can I ask you a question about one of the pheromone products. Do you know the actual content of androstenone in the New Pheromone Additive? Besides PF, it\'s the only one I\'m clueless about.

I was only recommending the atomizer sprays I found at QVC as an option to replacement some of the alcohol spray based pheromone products you can buy from Bruce. Their slim and no bigger than say an Andro 4.2 or Attraction bottle plus their really nice and reasonably priced (less than $7). They have removable glass refillable containers with brushed silver or black metal cylinder cases around them. I\'d rather keep my main stash [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img] in some nice containers in my cabinet, instead of the plastic bottles the phero prays come with. I also don\'t want any blatant labels lying around exposed if someone happens to drops by unanounced. [img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img] I\'d feel so lame if I had to explain or even worse BS my way out of it.

Some of the other websites I linked carry all kinds of sizes from bigger than 30 ml down to absolutely teeny-tiny ones. I\'ve also seen some really nice lipstick size atomizers like the ones you\'ve mentioned. So is the 1/2 ml vital you carry around with you like one of those small tubes the perfume samples come in? I can\'t imagine an atomizer that small?

Thread Information