Close

Thread: A7 or PI/w

Stranger

Default A7 or PI/w

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Hi guys & gals,
    I've

been using mones off and on for a few years and have had most success with PI/w in combination with either PCC or

EoW. I ran out of PI a while back and started using Eow alone which may or may not have worked (not sure really) but

I certainly haven't seen the reactions I got when I was using PI as well.
    So I've decided to buy another bottle

but I've noticed this "new" product here on Love Scent that's supposed to be even better - A7. And now I wonder

whether it might not be a better solution for me? I see the boys have been getting amazing results with it but what

about girls?
    Is there a A7 for women or is it a "unisex" product? And how does it differ from PI/w??
    What do you

think? Should I give this a try or just stick with what has worked for me in the past?
    Oh and btw, I'm 31 years

old, feminine, attractive, get plenty of attention from men... just not from the one I want - my ex who is a typical

alpha male with commitment issues. Sigh...
    Anyway, any tips would be most welcome!! Thanks a bunch!!
    C.

A7 is for the boys. You might be

able to make some use of it in very small doses, but I think you would be much better off with NPA for women.

Pheromax/women is pretty amazing stuff, but has its own EOW built in, so maybe you don't need that. I think

women's NPA would be the ticket.

B
    To enjoy good health, to bring true happiness to one's family, to bring peace to all, one must first discipline and control one's own mind. If a man can control his mind he can find the way to Enlightenment, and all wisdom and virtue will naturally come to him.

- Buddha

Yoga in Eugene
    Fair Trade crafts from Peru

Stranger

Hi Bruce,
    Thanks for the

info. I assumed A7 was also for girls because it's listed as the 3rd best selling women's product. I actually do

have a bottle of NPA for women at home but I never used it much. I've always been a bit afraid of using none (I

believe that's what it contains)... The thing is that this ex of mine is actually very much drawn to warmth and

affection (which is how I naturally am) but he also seems to need a constant challenge, the thrill of the chase. Do

you think none would be a good solution for that or should I still try PI/w?
    Thanks!!
    C.

There is none in NPA, but there is a

whole lot more of some other very cool things. I would try the NPA but in very small amounts and gradually work

your way up until you see something happening.

I just went and had a look at the "best sellers for women" and

aaaahh... now it comes into focus. I think most if not all of the unscented products regardless of who they were

created for end up listed in both the men's products and the women's products. THEN.... if one of such products

racks up the high sales (by men and women both) it runs up to the top of the charts in both the "men's" and

"women's" product ratings. That's what I think is happening there anyway.

A7 is very heavy on the none and

then some rone in there too. NPA has a lot of cool stuff. Actually, the women's NPA is probably one of the best

kept secrets. Not that it was intended to be kept a secret; just so many other products came out and smothered

it.

B
    To enjoy good health, to bring true happiness to one's family, to bring peace to all, one must first discipline and control one's own mind. If a man can control his mind he can find the way to Enlightenment, and all wisdom and virtue will naturally come to him.

- Buddha

Yoga in Eugene

Stranger

Thank you for this!
    I'll

definitely give NPA a try, I just hope I don't OD! I've read up on it but I'm still not sure I know how I should

use it properly.
    I'm thinking one dab of NPA covered with perfume (spiked with EoW)?? Been also thinking of

getting a bottle of Liquid Trust, also for other occasions (new job etc.) so might try that as well.
    I'll let you

know if anything noticeable happens (in a few weeks time because I won't be around my ex until then).
    Also any new

or old tips & experiences re: NPA would be more than welcome!
    Thanks!!
    C.

Yeah, it's good to have some time

to practise before the big day. Then you might want to stay open to new possibilities too. I speak from experience

when I say that the ex-fixation can be hard to shake. In any case, wish you all the best of luck.

B

- Buddha

Yoga in Eugene

Thread Information