Close

**DONOTDELETE**

Default Pheromones in smelly feet?

visit-red-300x50PNG
    When pheromones are discussed, usually the focus is on armpit odor for women and \"couplins\" or private part secrection for men But, I and many guys who have a foot fetish love smelly feet. Peronally, I can\'t think of anything more sexy than a woman who has cheesy feet.

So, I was wondering does sweaty feet have a high concentration of pheromones? If so, what would be the ratio in comparison with couplins or vaginal secrections.

I\'ve heard rumors on how underarm odor has an effect on straight women\'s menstral cycles who are either living together with other women(such as in a college dorm) or who are exposed to male underarm sweat. Is it possible if their is a high concentation of pheromones in foot odor, could it have a similar effect on women\'s mentrual cycles or are women just partial towards underarm scent.

Default Re: Pheromones in smelly feet?

I could be wrong here, I\'m no expert, but I think we don\'t secrete pheros from our feet. Phero\'s come from \'axillary\' sweatglands in the armpits, groin, and face (not 100% sure on the face.)

I think the smell of nasty feet comes from bacteria. It\'s like the difference between fresh sweat & armpit smell that\'s a few days old... the few days old smell is from bacteria, not pheros.

If feet secreted pheros, I think foot fetishes would be much more common. As it stands though, I think to most people \"cheesy feet\" are gross.

If you enjoy it, more power too you, I enjoy my lover\'s feet in the unscented variety though. [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Thread Information