Close

Stranger

Default Edge sandalwood/trust

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Just

received my edge sandalwood and edge trust(2nd purchase,superb delivery) New bottles look fantastic and i always

favour spray for quick hits.Sandalwood is as strong as i remember and all the better for it.NOW WHAT ABOUT TRUST I

HEAR YOU ALL ASK !!! An incredibly subtle but gorgeous light fragrance but PLENTY phero content in background.One

sniff was enough for me ,lightened my mood almost instantly and my sister is going ape for it.I am a seasoned and

somewhat jaded phero user with a prefrence towards the somewhat overlooked heavy german/european products ,Andros

Alpha 5/p6 mega etc but got to say everything about edge trust is gorgeous,bottle/packaging/smell and effect on

people i like.I think this is going to be an absolute corker of a product.will keep you posted on effects on target

females

Stranger

Default trust me its quality gear

Having worn this all day first thing to say is it lasts forever,can still smell one spray to neck 12 hrs later,and

its nice so not as self conscious as when wearing sandalwood version.Has the usual effect on women in close

proximity on the train so carries well despite the more subtle scent,but it didnt make perfect strangers make the

first move on commuter train at 8am but wasnt expecting it to but comforting to know has the normal edge effect.I

would treat this just like normal edge but hopefully the "TRUST" aspect will come into play with pick ups on the

bar scene/co worker you kind of know etc .BUT BUT BUT !! female co workers i do know ,including a couple of ex

conquests could not get closer to me today if they tried but in a be around him cuddly non sexual way which is

fantastic ,after overtly sexual initial hits in the workplace its nice to find something that will have the same

initial sexual hits but after we have moved on will still respond in a positive way and im pretty sure if i pushed

it could more than that.But im loving this stuff already

Wow. Great post. Thanks.

Sandalwood was one of my very first favorites way back "in the day". Gotta get a hand on Edge Trust and give that a

whirl. Kind of embaressing to say, but I didn't know it had a fragrance to it.

Thanks again and keep us

posted,
    B
    To enjoy good health, to bring true happiness to one's family, to bring peace to all, one must first discipline and control one's own mind. If a man can control his mind he can find the way to Enlightenment, and all wisdom and virtue will naturally come to him.

- Buddha

Yoga in Eugene
    Fair Trade crafts from Peru

Stranger

Bruce you got me worried

that maybe it was my imagination but just gave myself another squirt and it does have a vey light scent as per the

website so ideal to use as cologne if required

Reps!

I'm glad to

finally read a review of ET.

Anything more to add?

Thread Information