Close

Stranger

Default BTB, NPA experience, what next? :)

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Hi all, I'm from Poland and I'm 32 years old. I am rather shy, skinny person, with not much experience with

women. The most difficult for me is to approach them - I feel v.nervous, and they usually perceive me as 'Let's

just be friends' type of guy.

I bought pheromones last month and my experience is as following:

BTB

(available only in Europe, 0,4mg/ml.,A- enole is the main ingredient,also erone/enon/dienone)
    When I take I drop I

feel great, I laugh, I like to chat with people, they are usually more respectful to me. However BTB are typically

social pheromones and not for dating with females, I've read it increases their sexual excitement too.

I'm

also trying out some NPA, not much yet. When I take one drop I feel a bit stimualted like after drinking a cup of

coffee. I drive car more aggressively, male friends are more talkative with me, however I don't approach females

much I feel a bit less anxious about that I don't like it as much as I like BTB.

So I have a question now.

What would you recommend next. I have some options:
    -pheromax 1ml,
    -perception in gel,
    -also P6 which is mainly

-erone and is the most expensive one.

What would you recommend for me?
    I 'd like to use it for dating women

(approaching, flirting etc.), or one for daily use for work, pubs with friends etc. The shop has also alchemy,

perception, relationship magic, k2 in their offer. I'd love to test SOE but we dont have it in Poland yet.

Best

regards,
    Slawomir
    Last edited by slawas2001; 02-01-2011 at 09:18 AM.

Thread Information