Close

Stranger

Default Best Mixes w/ Ratios

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Hey

all!

I have been on these forums for nearly a year but I hadn't had a chance to really experiment with any mixes

since I started shopping here.

In fact, I don't necessarily recall too many "hits" with what I had purchased

(though I loved wearing it). I know this is probably largely in part to the fact that I may not have gotten the

right products for the right mix for my body/age/race etc.

...so begins my post! :P

I am a 28 year old

Caucasian Male of Irish Decent. I'm 6'4. About 200lbs. Slender but not Skinny and relatively fit.

I tend to

work out every other day, but for only 30 minutes each day so I don't hit the gym for hours on end.

What Mixes

work well for you if you fit my general description? And if so, would you mind giving me a few examples of "hits"

that you may have had with said mixes?

Thanks in advance to everyone who posts their insight. It's greatly

appreciated.

Journeyman

I am 6"2 190lbs

TE - by

itself = 1 or 2 sprays
    TE and SOE = little of both

Alter ego - stand alone= 2 to 3 drops

Journeyman

I also wanted to say sometimes

you dont need to mix. Dont mix just for the sake of it... Some people need to for specific reasons or to buffer

certain ratios...
    KIS

Yeah, I agree with Eleven, you

don't necessarily need to mix from the beginning. I think it's something that sort of creeps up on you with

experience. For example, all the Edge colognes and various products from that manufacturer are *designed* to be

stand alone. The main exception is NPA which is obviously for folks who like to mix stuff; geeks/nerds if you will.

Some other colognes were *supposed* to be stand alone, but ended up just being a cover scent or starting point that

needed some serious "zapping". Good example is APC, which remains an awesome cover for heavy aNONE products. From

there the mixing and adding thing kind of grew until experienced/serious users starting coming up with their

favorite mixes.

So, IMHO, I would keep it simple in the beginning and try to get some mojo going before moving

into the world of complexity.

B
    To enjoy good health, to bring true happiness to one's family, to bring peace to all, one must first discipline and control one's own mind. If a man can control his mind he can find the way to Enlightenment, and all wisdom and virtue will naturally come to him.

- Buddha

Yoga in Eugene
    Fair Trade crafts from Peru

Personally I like to start with a

basic like Chikara. Often they do the job quite well.

I will add "tweaks" on certain occasions. Like a bit more

-nol if I'm going to be in conversation, some A-1 at more emotional events like funerals, A314/rone if I need to

create a vibe of "group leader," etc.

You can get caught up in the "details" of a mix, constantly trying to

perfect someting that really can't be perfected because there are too many individual varitions at play. Everyone

you meet is going to react a little differently, respond to pheromones a little differently. No one size is going to

fit all, so it's a bit fruitless. The only exception would be if you are making a mix that is specifically aimed at

a certain specific target.

My opinions.
    The opposite of love isn't hate.
    It's apathy

Stranger

Thanks for the

replies!

Bruce, I am a nerd/geek though! I was uncool before being uncool was the cool thing to do hah :P

I

ended up ordering NPA (one of the things I ordered last time), TE, SOE and Alpha-7 this time around.

I am in an

industry where I find myself traveling a lot and going to trade shows and conventions on a regular basis so I have a

lot of opportunity to test things out with a lot of people in a short duration of time.

I'll definitely be

posting any significant hits that I get. Thanks for the advice guys!

Phero Dude

I'd say,
    get used to SOE first and

watch what it does in various concentrations. Then move onto TE or Alpha7 using a minimum amount and keep a diary of

your experiences. It'll take a month of experimenting to work out your optimum dose/mix.
    SOE is great for getting

people talking and the TE/Alpha 7 will give you that "sexy dude" aura. Finding the right mix for you (usually) takes

a bit of hit and miss.
    pun intended.

For me:
    1/2 a pea sized dab of TE gel
    1/4 pack SOE gel
    Awesome!
    early 40's white male or or

Agree with all the above, and

I'm with gaf on starting with SoE and gauging its results alone first.

Also, I'd be very careful with higher

concentrations of -None in your business. You could easily OD and turn off both men and women.

IMHO mixing is

a bit of an art form and you'll have much better success at it when you understand the individual products on their

own.

Good luck!

Thread Information