Close

Thread: A7 and SOE help

Stranger

Default A7 and SOE help

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Hi everyone, I'm

new to this forum and pheromone products. I bought the A7 unscented and SOE scented not too long ago and I have

barely gotten any hits. I notice 2 of my female friends are more friendlier to me, but as far as random female

that I bump into and start small talk with, it seems like the phero are not effecting them at all. I'm a 5'9

160lb fit 29 year old asian guy. My target audience are asian females from their 24-30s.

I started with

applying 4 inch of SOE on each wrist and on my neck from the bottom of my ear to my throat on each side. For A7,

I apply a drop and spread it in back on my ears and use D&G as cover. That mix didn't work too well for me, so I

bumped up more swipes of SOE on my wrist/neck and also another drop of A7. However, still no recognizable or

obvious hits from the ladies.

What I'm doing wrong here? Am I using the correct dosage or am I using the

wrong product to get hits from my target audience?

I started experimenting with

pheromones in Japan and had good luck, but I was always careful not to use too much. I'm not sure what sort of

"Asian" women you are after, but Japanese women value cleanliness, so you have to be careful. If you are outdoors

or in a smoky environment you can get away with a lot more. Choosing the right cover fragrance is important too.

From what you discribe, it sounds like you know what you are doing already. Maybre it's your "game" as they say.
    To enjoy good health, to bring true happiness to one's family, to bring peace to all, one must first discipline and control one's own mind. If a man can control his mind he can find the way to Enlightenment, and all wisdom and virtue will naturally come to him.

- Buddha

Yoga in Eugene
    Fair Trade crafts from Peru

Where Velvet Darkness is Kissed by Golden Starlight

Quote Originally Posted by datimster View Post
    Hi

everyone, I'm new to this forum and pheromone products. I bought the A7 unscented and SOE scented not too long ago

and I have barely gotten any hits. I notice 2 of my female friends are more friendlier to me, but as far as random

female that I bump into and start small talk with, it seems like the phero are not effecting them at all. I'm a

5'9 160lb fit 29 year old asian guy. My target audience are asian females from their 24-30s.

I started with

applying 4 inch of SOE on each wrist and on my neck from the bottom of my ear to my throat on each side. For A7, I

apply a drop and spread it in back on my ears and use D&G as cover. That mix didn't work too well for me, so I

bumped up more swipes of SOE on my wrist/neck and also another drop of A7. However, still no recognizable or obvious

hits from the ladies.

What I'm doing wrong here? Am I using the correct dosage or am I using the wrong product

to get hits from my target audience?
    I having received some of my best

Asian attraction results when applying A7 and SOE combined.

First i apply few sprays of nice cologne around whole neck area and then

layer on top 2 dr Alpha 7 unscented and around 30" SOE and spread it around and when it dries down i cover with

several sprays of cologne.

This combo gives me

consistent good results with attracting Asian girls after two hours of applying it..

For the first two hours they will hardly even look at me, it seems i am

invisible, but during this first two hours i will get many white girls and dark women checking me out and turning

around to look at me, and also heaps of respect from young guys.

Have also had several girls tell me i smell sexy when using this.

After the first three hours its working the best

for Asian attraction if i am sitting then some walk past and soon return to sit beside me, this combo can attract a

group of Asian girls very close sit around me, and when my gf arrives these girls then leave fast.

Attached Images Attached Images
    I AM. Out of my mind .... .... ....

Journeyman

If you are trying to get asian

girls, you will have to be able to get non-asian girls. It might sound confusing, but heres my thoughts in this. If

you can attract non asians, then your own "kind" will be greatly attracted to you.
    I have had a few asian girls

(chinese mostly), and they all told me they prefer other races over there own. When I asked them why, most of them

told me it seemed asian guys dont have enough "game" for them. maybe that means "cockiness, ballsy, etc". I dont

know.

I have a few asian guy friends, and the ones that pull in the most asian girls are the ones that also can

pull in white girls. Asian guys should be extra cocky, masculine, Manly. The ones I see with hot GF's all seem to

be that way.
    In my opinion I would try out only NONE heavy products if I was asian. Your own kind wont be as

intimidated by you, like if a white guy wears none they might be intimidated at first.

Good luck

Again, my experienced is mostly

about Japanese women and more specifically actually inside the country, so take this with a grain of salt, but I

found that sort of helpless cute guys got all the Japanese women. It was unnerving actually. Guys with a baby

face; like say Paul McCartney (when he was young) would have women literally following him down the street (well,

even if he weren't a Beatle). Anyway, you know what I mean. It was crazy. I saw that happen time and time

again.
    To enjoy good health, to bring true happiness to one's family, to bring peace to all, one must first discipline and control one's own mind. If a man can control his mind he can find the way to Enlightenment, and all wisdom and virtue will naturally come to him.

- Buddha

Yoga in Eugene
    Fair Trade crafts from Peru

Phero Enthusiast tenaciousBLADE's Avatar

Default Great Combo

In my

experience A7 and SOE is a wonderful combo. I usually add a tiny bit of A1, but that's `coz I like them to kinda

fall in-love with me hehe. I like them with starry eyes especially if they're usually the type that's skeptical

and less romantic. I like it when they see the change in them while looking at me as the

reason.

Anyway...
    What eleven says correlates wonderfully with Terry's formula.
    I would try it out if

I were you. But take into account that age is a factor too.
    I used to use Edge Essentials `till I was 24. It

attracted mostly 19 to 23 year olds, and the occasional 24yo.
    I started using A7 when after that, and suddenly

getting attraction from 26 year olds and above got way more natural.

Your body's chemistry changes a bit as

you grow older, and so does their preference.

Once in a while I switch to Egde (less None) to balance my

smell back a bit. But if you just wanna keep trying two products to begin with, you've chosen a wonderful

pare.

Try applying less, then wait two three hours and see the effect before you apply some more. And

remember not to OD on the A7.

Eventually you've got to find your own amounts, as your body has it's own

natural amount of `mones (in this case 'none and 'nol mostly) and it takes a bit of time for the body to get used

to the additions we apply. When it does, it'll become much easier to change the amounts you apply to your will and

experiment with a larger variety of mixes.
    At least that's My experience

Note that I have very

little experience specifically with Asian women

Quote Originally Posted by Bruce View Post
    Again, my

experienced is mostly about Japanese women and more specifically actually inside the country, so take this with a

grain of salt, but I found that sort of helpless cute guys got all the Japanese women. It was unnerving actually.

Guys with a baby face; like say Paul McCartney (when he was young) would have women literally following him down the

street (well, even if he weren't a Beatle). Anyway, you know what I mean. It was crazy. I saw that happen time

and time again.

I was hoping to visit Japan someday, but I may not fit that image, being rather large

and readheaded (and old). However looking helpless may come all too easily...

Picturing myself being mobbed by

young Goth Lolis...

The opposite of love isn't hate.
    It's apathy

Quote Originally Posted by Bruce View Post
    Again, my

experienced is mostly about Japanese women and more specifically actually inside the country, so take this with a

grain of salt, but I found that sort of helpless cute guys got all the Japanese women. It was unnerving actually.

Guys with a baby face; like say Paul McCartney (when he was young) would have women literally following him down the

street (well, even if he weren't a Beatle). Anyway, you know what I mean. It was crazy. I saw that happen time

and time again.

Very interesting Bruce, in China its pretty much the direct opposite. Chinese women

want their guys strong and capable, and a wimp won't stand a chance. They also have little interest in young guys,

unless they're very young themselves. There's a strong survival instinct at play here and a confident, secure man

will attract women of all ages.

I'm speaking of Chinese women in China, not in the West.

I've used A7/SoE

very effectively in that environment, with a drop or two of A1. I apply SoE liberally but only the tiniest dab of

A7. The A1 is rather critical to establish trust/comfort/security and buffer the too-bad aspect of the None. Its a

delicate balance, you want the None but don't want to appear too wolfish. I can't use too much None

anyway.

To the OP, this combo works very well in the 25-35 age group, but again, I'm not in the US. My "target"

group is about 10 years older, but I get many strong positive reactions from the younger ones.

I agree with the

others about the timing and cover. I always apply an hour or more before going out, and use a good cover.

Stranger

Thanks for all the great

input! Sorry Bruce, I forgot to mention that I'm in California.

Well anyways, I got a definite hit with a7

and soe last night. I was hanging out with couple of friends by the bar area at a club and I notice this two asian

females keep on walking pass us. A buddy of mines pointed out that one of them is totally checking me out while

passing by. So me and my buddy went up to them and introduced ourselves. While I was shaking hand with the girl

that was checking me out, she had this long gaze in her eyes and our hand shake was longer that expected. I asked

her if she was done shaking me hand, and that appeared to brought her back into reality and she responded with a

giggle. Too bad she had to leave 15 mins after because her friend was her ride. At least I got her digits, so lets

see where that takes us.

Thread Information