Close

Default Hello From John hope you can help!

visit-red-300x50PNG
    New here I'm new here on this forum I have been a very long time lurker and now have a relevant

challenge which i desire a few of you blokes can sort out. I was on the look to find some reputable and

reliable offshore company incorporation agent, since I reside in Southern spain and don't want to pay the high tax

here then I went using Costa Rica Corporation, will likely not posting a link to avoid to be considered spammy post,

now they informed me that for my requirements I can not use them but alternatively will want to look at some

incorporation in another offshore jurisdiction for instance Malta, today I came across the website Offshore Company

E-Book which is a fascinating web site which has numerous information regarding this topic, just what interest me is

actually, if a few of you'll be able to figure out just how I can reduce my tax without having going the offshore

approach or if Malta certainly is probably the area I should consider ? My requirements are to pay the

lowest tax possible, want bank account with internet banking plus a credit card merchant account to accept credit

card payments for my Running shoes shop. With thanks beforehand.

Tammy will know better than me about

your country in particular, but *generally* all you have to do is order one bottle at a time and have it sent by

normal post. That's the way regular customers in the UK do it for example. If they were to order a lot of stuff

and have it delivered by Fed Ex, BANG, they would get hit with a huge tax.

I lived in Japan for many years and

there was a $100. maximum on personal items. If you went over that (on the customs declaration form), a guy would

arrive at the door asking for tax. But if I stayed under that amount no problem. So every country is different, but

in general, that can't afford the trouble of collecting tax on every little tiny package that comes into the

country. They are looking for the big stuff. If you have a friend in the US, they could reship it to you and

declare it a "gift" that might help too. We have to declare it merchandise and put the price on it.

Peace,
    B
    To enjoy good health, to bring true happiness to one's family, to bring peace to all, one must first discipline and control one's own mind. If a man can control his mind he can find the way to Enlightenment, and all wisdom and virtue will naturally come to him.

- Buddha

Yoga in Eugene
    Fair Trade crafts from Peru

Thread Information