New here I'm new here on this forum I have been a very long time lurker and now have a relevant

challenge which i desire a few of you blokes can sort out. I was on the look to find some reputable and

reliable offshore company incorporation agent, since I reside in Southern spain and don't want to pay the high tax

here then I went using Costa Rica Corporation, will likely not posting a link to avoid to be considered spammy post,

now they informed me that for my requirements I can not use them but alternatively will want to look at some

incorporation in another offshore jurisdiction for instance Malta, today I came across the website Offshore Company

E-Book which is a fascinating web site which has numerous information regarding this topic, just what interest me is

actually, if a few of you'll be able to figure out just how I can reduce my tax without having going the offshore

approach or if Malta certainly is probably the area I should consider ? My requirements are to pay the

lowest tax possible, want bank account with internet banking plus a credit card merchant account to accept credit

card payments for my Running shoes shop. With thanks beforehand.