Close

Stranger

Default Best Pheromone to mix with Primal Instinct

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Just wondering guys what would you recommend me buying to mix with PRIMAL INSTINCT unscented for the

best effects?

SoE, NPA ??

Please advise?

Thanks - Luke

From what I recall Primal Instinct

is pretty heavy on the -none so I'd avoid getting anything to go with it that also contains -none. SoE IMO would be

a good choice. Maybe WAGG but I've not had experience with it. Stand-alone androstenol or A-1 might work as well as

"moderators."
    The opposite of love isn't hate.
    It's apathy

Try it by itself first. You

might like the results. If you need to buffer, try SOE, WAGG, or C7.

Quote Originally Posted by Rbt View Post
    From what

I recall Primal Instinct is pretty heavy on the -none so I'd avoid getting anything to go with it that also

contains -none. SoE IMO would be a good choice. Maybe WAGG but I've not had experience with it. Stand-alone

androstenol or A-1 might work as well as "moderators."
    Hi Luke, I agree with Rbt here. I am using WAGG at

work and I think it is definitely having an effect on others, both customers and co-workers. Not sure about A-1

though, it is the mood enhancing mone primarily for pms time although there are some reports that it can enhance

mood at any time. I would think A1 and NONE might be mutually exclusive since you want to avoid NONE at pms time.

But assuming the girl is not pms'y then A1 may work. SOE definitely. Even try PI/W as a moderator. Cover it all

with a good cologne or essential oil. The super primal oils contain a bit of NOL and are dirt cheap so worth a try.

Also as Jaycee suggests by itself but with a cover fragrance, try a few different ones in different situations. I

believe the fragrance also has to match the situation, what works in a club isn't necessarily good to wear to work.

It also depends on the intended target, young ones and asians would need lighter fragrances and more buffering than

older ladies and other races.

A couple of other quick thoughts

here on PI.

I suggest "moderators" like A-1 partially based on the idea you may be out trolling amongst a group

of women, not just a single one. If you are targeting just one, and have some familiarity with her pms cycle, you

may be able to skip the "moderators." A combo of both PI and A-1 *may* help attract the horney ones and calm the

pms-ing ones... It's a middle of the road playing it safe approach.

I will also mention this: I experimented

with PI on some "targets" (female) who I knew. One of them literally would curl up in a defensive ball if I used

straight PI around her (with cover), even at one or two drop levels. Different people are going to react in

different ways. And not necessarily positive or just neutral. Some will react quite negatively. Expect it. And as

another aside, when I started using a "moderator" with the PI (like SoE or A-1) that one who curled up no longer

did. But I didn't get very far with her anyway...
    The opposite of love isn't hate.
    It's apathy

As far as complementary pheromones I

like all the suggestions so far; for a cover that blends with the aNONE stank well, I like APC a lot. It has very

little aNONE of its own but sure covers it nicely; "blends" is probably a better word for it. I have a bottle of

the ylang ylang scented Primal around from way back that I still like to use for day to day stuff. Really takes

twang off the aNONE and settles the nerves at the same time.

Peace,
    B
    To enjoy good health, to bring true happiness to one's family, to bring peace to all, one must first discipline and control one's own mind. If a man can control his mind he can find the way to Enlightenment, and all wisdom and virtue will naturally come to him.

- Buddha

Yoga in Eugene
    Fair Trade crafts from Peru

Thread Information