hey

fellas, long time no post! i used to be a regular on the forums, whether lurking or otherwise, about 3 years ago or

so when i was single. then i got married and well, my weight as well as a few other things took a backseat for

awhile, meaning that i lost interest in maintaining my health, my looks, my fashion; I let myself "go". not sure if

many of you can relate to that feeling of just not being the same person that you used to be.. or maybe im just one

of the many. either way, i've found my way back to Herbalife, which helped me stay healthy in the past and i've

vowed to begin a walking / jogging routine as soon as next week, so the proverbial ball is beginning to slowly

roll.

on to the point of my thread... i am now 32 yrs old and as stated above have gained a considerable amount

of weight putting me near 300lbs at 5'8 (not proud at all!). the one thing that helps me out, however, is all the

years of bodybuilding that i put in so my build is still quiet muscular. i am a recent college grad (december 2010)

and am now ready to move on to a better paying, more respected job (career). i currently work at the county tax

office and hope to move on to an administrative or executive position with the county before going on to teach

college level courses when i retire from that. i am in the process of getting my master's in public administration

and if i've left anything out please just ask.

there are two jobs which i will be applying for tomorrow and

hopefully interviewing for the week after, so time is somewhat of the essence regarding what type of 'mones you

guys might recommend for someone in my predicament.

at my current job there are some older classier women who

think i am a good dresser and think i am extremely professional. they've even mentioned that i look like a

millionaire (of course without the millions).. so take that into consideration. i currently am using d&g light blue

for men as a regular scent and creed green irish tweed from time to time on special occasion. i have some LT on

hand from a recent order and remember having some success with chikara, although im not 100% sure as to the

level.

at my current job i'm also seen as a very intelligent employee who people come to with questions no one

else can answer, although i am sometimes unsure of myself and pull out my iPhone instead. lastly, i have adult adhd

which i am taking medication for, so i'm usually quiet focused on my work and complete it with minimal error.

i

know that i've given you a lot to digest and i've served it in a very jumbled manner but it is past my bedtime so

you will forgive me

like i said, any other questions please don't hesitate to ask.. and of course any

and all recommendations and assistance will be greatly appreciated.

regards,

joseph

p.s. this thread post

is no indication whatsoever of my communication skills, i promise! lol