Close

Stranger

Default possible job interview coming up

visit-red-300x50PNG
    hey

fellas, long time no post! i used to be a regular on the forums, whether lurking or otherwise, about 3 years ago or

so when i was single. then i got married and well, my weight as well as a few other things took a backseat for

awhile, meaning that i lost interest in maintaining my health, my looks, my fashion; I let myself "go". not sure if

many of you can relate to that feeling of just not being the same person that you used to be.. or maybe im just one

of the many. either way, i've found my way back to Herbalife, which helped me stay healthy in the past and i've

vowed to begin a walking / jogging routine as soon as next week, so the proverbial ball is beginning to slowly

roll.

on to the point of my thread... i am now 32 yrs old and as stated above have gained a considerable amount

of weight putting me near 300lbs at 5'8 (not proud at all!). the one thing that helps me out, however, is all the

years of bodybuilding that i put in so my build is still quiet muscular. i am a recent college grad (december 2010)

and am now ready to move on to a better paying, more respected job (career). i currently work at the county tax

office and hope to move on to an administrative or executive position with the county before going on to teach

college level courses when i retire from that. i am in the process of getting my master's in public administration

and if i've left anything out please just ask.

there are two jobs which i will be applying for tomorrow and

hopefully interviewing for the week after, so time is somewhat of the essence regarding what type of 'mones you

guys might recommend for someone in my predicament.

at my current job there are some older classier women who

think i am a good dresser and think i am extremely professional. they've even mentioned that i look like a

millionaire (of course without the millions).. so take that into consideration. i currently am using d&g light blue

for men as a regular scent and creed green irish tweed from time to time on special occasion. i have some LT on

hand from a recent order and remember having some success with chikara, although im not 100% sure as to the

level.

at my current job i'm also seen as a very intelligent employee who people come to with questions no one

else can answer, although i am sometimes unsure of myself and pull out my iPhone instead. lastly, i have adult adhd

which i am taking medication for, so i'm usually quiet focused on my work and complete it with minimal error.

i

know that i've given you a lot to digest and i've served it in a very jumbled manner but it is past my bedtime so

you will forgive me

like i said, any other questions please don't hesitate to ask.. and of course any

and all recommendations and assistance will be greatly appreciated.

regards,

joseph

p.s. this thread post

is no indication whatsoever of my communication skills, i promise! lol

don't be scared, click it

Journeyman

I would suggest wearing SOE, or

Trust if anything. Or nothing at all at a job interview, if your meant to get this job you will get it with or

without the mones. Other pros can comment better than me on that.

My main point though is concerning your weight.

You stated that you are 300lbs at 5'8. This is really overweight, no matter how much muscle you are holding. Don't

fool yourself by saying your muscular. Even at 200 lbs is overweight for you, for anyone at that height. This will

affect your confidence levels. With or without mones.
    I guarantee you that if you just get to your ideal weight,

you will get almost any women you want, without mones. When your body fat is ideal you'll be pumping out more

pheros. Your very young at 32 and still producing good testosterone IF your body fat is under 10% but above 6%.
    The

good news is if you've had some success with pheros now, imagine how much more you'll have. Your in a great

position.
    If I was in your shoes that would be my #1 priority, to get my weight down, because everything will feed

of your confidence.
    A while back I was with my GF of 5 years, and just like you I "let myself go", gained weight,

gave up my friends that were girls,etc. All for for a girl. You know what I learned? No one is worth you losing

yourself. Take care of yourself first, and everything will come to you.
    I apologize If I offended you, I am just

giving you my opinion and trying to give my 2 cents.

I would ditto a lot if not

everything Eleven said. I don't think Joseph will find it offensive; he's looking for solutions. I got a

surprise divorce a couple of years ago and that was quite a wake-up call for me health wise. But I reactivated my

gym membership, and am back in shape for the most part. Actually, I'm too thin if anything now and working to put

on some muscle. So, yeah, I would hit the gym regularly. SOE (or Chikara) and Trust sound like a good combo.

Possibly just trust alone and/or very little fragrance. Some work places are "fragrance-free" these days.

Good

luck,
    B
    To enjoy good health, to bring true happiness to one's family, to bring peace to all, one must first discipline and control one's own mind. If a man can control his mind he can find the way to Enlightenment, and all wisdom and virtue will naturally come to him.

- Buddha

Yoga in Eugene
    Fair Trade crafts from Peru

Stranger

eleven, i didn't take a

slight bit of offense at your post.. in fact i really appreciate the help (like Bruce stated). if i wasn't already

doing something to get myself back in shape or was oblivious to the fact that being out of shape was affecting my

self-esteem and my confidence, then i probably would've come back offensive but again, everything you mentioned was

extremely right.

i am going to continue to work on getting the weight off and regarding the interview i'm just

going to try my hardest to feel as confident about the opportunity as possible.. in fact i've already asked a good

friend of mine to lend me his $7k rolex for the interview, i think if wearing that doesn't boost someones

confidence, nothing will.

regarding the pheromones, i wore the LT the last time i had a pretty big interview but

it seemed to really mellow me out. to the point that i mentioned to the interview board that i was a very laid back

individual and they all giggled as if to say, we can sense that.. or at least that's what i gathered from the

experience, because i was feeling very relaxed. i didn't end up getting the job, but again perhaps my weight or my

size wasn't projecting the right image for them?

i will order some chikara and spray sparingly about 20 minutes

before the interview so it has some time to wear in and just hope for the best.

thanks again for the great advice

and "pep-talk" both of you.

J

don't be scared, click it

As with many things; half the work

is research and the other half is experimentation. Sounds like you are jumping in and collecting data; you'll find

something that works for you I'm sure.
    To enjoy good health, to bring true happiness to one's family, to bring peace to all, one must first discipline and control one's own mind. If a man can control his mind he can find the way to Enlightenment, and all wisdom and virtue will naturally come to him.

- Buddha

Yoga in Eugene
    Fair Trade crafts from Peru

Thread Information