Close

Thread: Women's anone?

Default Women's anone?

visit-red-300x50PNG
    I heard that wearing

women's copulins creates social proof but now I'm wondering, do women's androstenone on men also have this

effect?

aNONE is the same whether worn by

men or women. Or did you mean is it useful for women to wear synthetic aNONE which is normally considered primarily

a "man's" pheromone?
    To enjoy good health, to bring true happiness to one's family, to bring peace to all, one must first discipline and control one's own mind. If a man can control his mind he can find the way to Enlightenment, and all wisdom and virtue will naturally come to him.

- Buddha

Yoga in Eugene
    Fair Trade crafts from Peru

I was under the impression that

androstenone for women was different to androstenone for men as the women's version is designed to attract men and

the men's version is designed to attract women. With this logic I believed the two formulas had to be different

otherwise humans would have to be bisexual for a single type of pheromone to be unisex. I had no idea that the same

type of anone works for both genders.

Well, I'm not saying that anone

works for women or not; probably does in the right amount, but that's not my point. My point is that all these

pheromones: Anone, Arone, Anol etc etc are simply chemicals just like NaCl (salt) or H2O2 (hydrogen peroxide). They

can be found in the sweat of men or women or other animals for that matter. Maybe the organic or natural version of

the chemicals (extracted from sweat) is a little different in structure from the synthetic laboratory made version

that we use in pheromone colognes. That is possible, if not likely, but the pheromone chemicals that go into

colognes are the same whether they go into a men's cologne or a women's cologne.

What makes men's and women's

colognes different is the amount of the various pheromones used. Most women's colognes have no Anone at all, but

the ones that do contain Anone have relatively little compared to a man's cologne
    To enjoy good health, to bring true happiness to one's family, to bring peace to all, one must first discipline and control one's own mind. If a man can control his mind he can find the way to Enlightenment, and all wisdom and virtue will naturally come to him.

- Buddha

Yoga in Eugene
    Fair Trade crafts from Peru

Thread Information