Hi everybody.
I ordered the Alpha 7 and Chikara at the same time and have tested the products for approximately

the same number of times but only seen results when I wear one of them. ALPHA 7. Damn, this pheromone has really

worked for me. I use it when I go out clubbing and everytime I notice the effect of it. Like one time when I was at

the bar to buy some drinks, the girl next to me started dancin infront of me(think like a lapdance when they dancing

for you) but I got out of there couse she wasnt my type
And the other week for example, I saw a hot, and I

mean reeeally hot, at the dancefloor. I dont know if it was the alcohol speaking or something couse I just went and

sayed: I think we should dance. And voila! We where shaking it. (but let me say that we had a great

eyecontact-moment at the bar just before and we had also seen eachother a few weeks ago but nothing happaned just

big eyecontact) She also licked my ear when we where really close, rubbing my leg, we went crazy on the

floor..ridiculous

OK enough with the A7, now on to the Chikara. Ive taken 1-4 spray but have not

seen anything special . I've been close to people at the cinema, restaurant, etc but nothing. The only thing is

probably that Ive received compliments because of the good smell but from: FAMILY AND FRIENDS. So what am I doing

wrong?
Dont know if this helps but I can tell you that I am 22, tall, athletic, latinamerican, good looks(hope

this dont sound arrogant/shallow) I can be a bit shy(thats why I trying C7) but loosen up after a short while(or if

im drinkin)

Any tips, anyone?