Close

Stranger

Default Gel packs vs sprays/bottles?

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Hi, I made my first order from LS a few months ago and purchased most the gel packs to test them out without

spending too much money.
    I've become fond of SOE and AE as a combination and am just wondering on average how

many uses you get out of the sprays?

Sorry for the noobish question but as a student I just want to get the

most of my money . Thanks for any help you can give, it's much appreciated. Matt

Hi,

Not really so "noobish" of a

question. There has definitely been discussions like that on the forum, but not for a while probably. I would use

the search function and see what you can come up with. You could also try the pherolibrary.com home page. Might be

something in there.

All that said though, neither SOE nor AE come in a spray bottle. SOE has a roll-top and last

I hears AE had an eye-dropper top. In general you get more for your money with the bottle version, I'd

say.

Peace,
    B
    To enjoy good health, to bring true happiness to one's family, to bring peace to all, one must first discipline and control one's own mind. If a man can control his mind he can find the way to Enlightenment, and all wisdom and virtue will naturally come to him.

- Buddha

Yoga in Eugene
    Fair Trade crafts from Peru

Stranger

Hey Bruce, thanks for the

reply.

Ah I just assumed they were sprays for some reason. I was hoping to take them out with me in little

5ml bottles. In that case I think I'll stick with the gel packs as they're so convenient. (will have to post

results/feedback with this combo at some point)

Thanks again mate
    Matt

Thread Information