Close

Thread: NPA W/ BOD Man?

Stranger

Default NPA W/ BOD Man?

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Hello, I purchased

BOD Man because I always get positive feedback from women but their scent is strong and will stick for days. They

have a combo pack of BOD which brings (4) 53mL bottles of different frangrances. If I did my math correctly, it came

out to 30 drops of NPA per bottle?
    I can't really notice if I get hits. I'm 5'6" with a muscular body and I've

been told that I look good (I'll be 42 in Jan) but I can pass for a 25 year old. So I naturally attract women but

I'm shy. I expirament in Walmart since I live a block away and I get looks here and there but no approaches.

Sometimes I feel like I OD (the BOD Man is strong. My wife feels that I spray to much of it... My wife can smell

things that I can't and the NPA is not working on her. Any suggestions? I wear it every day. Should I stop for a

few days to see? I read that the Pheromones can accumulate... Is that what could be happening to me? Thanks!

Where Velvet Darkness is Kissed by Golden Starlight

Quote Originally Posted by dancarr17 View Post
    Hello, I purchased BOD Man because I always get positive feedback from women but their

scent is strong and will stick for days. They have a combo pack of BOD which brings (4) 53mL bottles of different

frangrances. If I did my math correctly, it came out to 30 drops of NPA per bottle?
    I can't really notice if I

get hits. I'm 5'6" with a muscular body and I've been told that I look good (I'll be 42 in Jan) but I can pass

for a 25 year old. So I naturally attract women but I'm shy. I expirament in Walmart since I live a block away and

I get looks here and there but no approaches.
    Sometimes I feel like I OD (the BOD Man is

strong.
    My wife feels that I spray to much of it... My wife can smell things that I can't and the NPA is

not working on her. Any suggestions? I wear it every day. Should I stop for a few days to see? I read that the

Pheromones can accumulate... Is that what could be happening to me?

Thanks!
    You will get an initial reaction to your BOD applications because

the fragrance will create interest from women within its area of diffusion and the women will be looking to see the

characteristics of the person who is responsable for its presence. ( women are curious by nature )

If the essence of the scent is too overpowering it

will not attract favourable attention because it gives the observer the impression that the wearer is trying to

attract attention to themselves, whereas just the right balance of fragrance of being not too excessive will attract

positive attention from the gallery targets.

NPA

works very well when it is balanced out with some fragrance cover just so long as it is not overpowered it will

create excellent attraction, even so do not expect to be approached because if you are attractive most women will

not approach you because they will feel that you are out of their league and also because approaching is not the

thing for a women to do in most social circumstances with the exception of having a higher chance of being

approached at clubs pubs partys or friendly relaxed social functions.

There are heaps of women who find it exciting to be approached by an

attractive man if he has the skill to be charasmatic and mysterious and above all not too overtly intent, so keep it

light and a little bubbly and you cant really go wrong.......

Your staeady girl already has a firm mindset of your essential character and

the NPA may do little to alter it, for love making just use a couple drops and add say a 1/2 pack of SOE or 4 drops

from the roller bottle.

The casual observer will

certainly pick up on your pheromone enhanced signature and the effect can be one of pleasure and excitement thus

giving them a favourable first impression of you as being attractive and desirable and then it is up to you to open

up the pheromone advantage with personality and strategy depending upon your objectives, it is not always the most

attractive male that ends up getting the best lays, therefore be "the man" that this girl/woman dreams about, most

women need to be "told" so by all neans be nice but do not be seen to be a needy wimp by asking for her favours...

just be THE MAN
    I AM. Out of my mind .... .... ....

Stranger

Default Great...

Thanks for that...

You're right though, I feel that BOD Man certainly over powers the NPA... I do have a small batch of Drakkar with

NPA. Drakkar has a more subtle fragrance.. I guess I need to follow the "less is more" rule since I can't smell it,

I tend toover spray it. By the way, what is SOE? Thanks!

Where Velvet Darkness is Kissed by Golden Starlight

Quote Originally Posted by dancarr17 View Post
    Thanks for that... You're right though, I feel that BOD Man certainly over powers the

NPA... I do have a small batch of Drakkar with NPA. Drakkar has a more subtle fragrance.. I guess I need to follow

the "less is more" rule since I can't smell it, I tend toover spray it. By the way,
    what is SOE?
    Thanks!
    dancarr hi, SOE is short for "Scent of Eros" this is a

friendly pheromone blend of Androstenol and Androsterone, there is a version for men and also women to use and it

can be ordered in an unscented variety or a scented variety, it comes in a ten ml roler top bottle or it may also be

ordered in the form of gel packets which work out at one good application for each packet or 1.5 moderate uses in

each packet.

I have used both and i do often notice

favourable results when wearing it as it is a good ice breaker and therefore works as a rather nice attraction

pheromone formula.

SOE is often applied and used as

a softener in conjunction with an Androstenone application eg like to use with NPA or A7 or PI or Edge or any other

Androstenone application as SOE has a tendency to add a soft attraction aura to the wearer especially in the case

where an Alpha Androstenone sexual phero signature needs toning down to make the wearer to appear more approachable

ect.

Here is a link and there may be some

testemonials also available to check out.

http://love-scent.com/scent-eros-phe...r-men-p-2.html
    I AM. Out of my mind .... .... ....

Thread Information