Close

Stranger

Default Chikara experience, asian, 30s, in caucasia

visit-red-300x50PNG
    i recieved my pack of chikara + alpha7 a few weeks ago. I am early 30s, asian, live/work in australia.

unfortunately when the pack arrived the bottle of chikara had leaked and left a very strong stink in my room. i

definately understand the results of OD, even on chikara. it's a very bitter scent, not like repulsive BO but

like you know something's not right in the area, i could taste it on my tongue. it's almost like tasting really

bitter crushed flowers. I took a picture (of the bottle, not my tongue..) and sent it to tammy, she said she will

replace the bottle which is cool, so i'm still waiting for that.

in the job i do, i am often in people's home.

there's always a awkard nervousness at the start since i'm bald, i'm asian and i'm 6ft 2".

using chikara,

women in their mid 20s, still find me awkard (probably more then without mones, this is based on a very small

census). women in their 30s awkardly stand very close to me and linger, it's a very confusing social experience

for both of us (because i'm in their home and it's my career..).

the older ladies though, above 50s and

especially about 60+ O M G. talk talk talk talk talk talk talk. i find out about their late husbands, about their

fathers, their entire family history, what their grand children are doing. blah blah blah blah blah. i've never

eaten so many cookies and drunk so much tea in 1 day in my life!. one old lady i had to do a job for was an obvious

racist. complaining about the middle eastern neighbours and the indians and the asians once she even said they

should all go home. but i was paid to be there, so i remained professional. she knew i was asian so that didn't

stop her, talk talk talk talk. i literally need to start moving to the door, shake hands, thank them for their

time and go go go.

i haven't tried alpha7 yet cos from what i read, the last thing i want to do is intimidate

anyone. especially in their homes.

so in summary, if you're going to a nursing home or hospital. DO NOT use

chikara!! i don't wear mones to work anymore...

Thanks for the nice report first of

all. Second, very sorry about the leaker. We had a very bad batch of Chikara with a new type of spray head that

has been leaking like crazy. Tammy will get you a new one. I would try a *very* small touch of A7 and see how it

goes, but if you are early 30s and 6'2'' you probably don't need much in a work environment. Also baldness is

linked to hi testosterone levels (at your age anyway); so, again, probably don't need a whole lotta aNONE. I

don't like to suggest stuff that people don't have, but WAGG is sorta famous for setting women at ease where

intimidation has been an issue.

BTW, a little off topic, but even though I have a full head of hair, I am rarely

seen outside without a hat. I just love hats. You might give one a try and see how that works. Just a

thought.

B
    To enjoy good health, to bring true happiness to one's family, to bring peace to all, one must first discipline and control one's own mind. If a man can control his mind he can find the way to Enlightenment, and all wisdom and virtue will naturally come to him.

- Buddha

Yoga in Eugene
    Fair Trade crafts from Peru

Stranger

um, i'm bald by fashionable

choice. not by genetics lol. i call it a low maintenance / high performance haircut. but now i think my testosterone

levels are now... hhhhmmmmm

OK, got it. I used to "cut" my hair

with a electric trimmer for years; yeah low maintenance. Sometimes you have to make sacrifices for attraction

purposes, but then again, maybe not. Better to find someone who likes the look that makes you most comfortable.
    To enjoy good health, to bring true happiness to one's family, to bring peace to all, one must first discipline and control one's own mind. If a man can control his mind he can find the way to Enlightenment, and all wisdom and virtue will naturally come to him.

- Buddha

Yoga in Eugene
    Fair Trade crafts from Peru

Stranger

i'm comfortable with my look

with or without hair. probably more comfortable without hair since i don't have to constantly keep the oil off my

forehead and sunglasses... and for those not comfortable with my fuzz top, i've got your mones, remember

Thread Information