I

haven't posted in quite a while and I rarely wear mones until just recently. I can affirm they do work and often

work very well.

Here's the problem:

As are a lot of people, I'm suffering a bit financially, my

business does not do well in recessions and apparently does not do anything at all in depressions (I think we're in

a depression). So, I've taken a second part-time job as a parking garage attendant - stop laughing, there ain't

much work out there!!

I had an important meeting with a woman and I wanted it to go well so I wore some AE/m

on a favorite sweater of mine and the meeting went well and I got what I wanted, it did take a few more days than I

had hoped for but all's well that ends well.

The next day I wore the same sweater to my job, I'm enclosed

in a very small well-heated booth. Apparently, the conditions of this booth are perfect for amplifying the mone

scent when I have to open the door and talk with someone. Well, the effects are amazing on women and I don't mind

that at all. It's not a public parking place but a private one in a very expensive building with a lot of rich

folks working there, investment/lawyer types. The effects on men though don't seem bad so far except for one

person, guy that hired me, he backed off of me like I hadn't bathed after spending 4 weeks rummaging around a

garbage dump, it was all body language and I heard it loudly.

Well, I'd like to keep experimenting there

as some of the women are rather attractive, not that I'd cheat on my girlfriend though.

I can't think of a

solution. The only thing I can think of is to maybe inform my hirer (he's not my boss but he did hire me and I

suppose he could get rid of me too) about mones but it's not something I've ever done before. Anyone got an idea

or two? Thanks!