Close

Phero Guru

Default A problem with no solution???

visit-red-300x50PNG
    I

haven't posted in quite a while and I rarely wear mones until just recently. I can affirm they do work and often

work very well.

Here's the problem:

As are a lot of people, I'm suffering a bit financially, my

business does not do well in recessions and apparently does not do anything at all in depressions (I think we're in

a depression). So, I've taken a second part-time job as a parking garage attendant - stop laughing, there ain't

much work out there!!

I had an important meeting with a woman and I wanted it to go well so I wore some AE/m

on a favorite sweater of mine and the meeting went well and I got what I wanted, it did take a few more days than I

had hoped for but all's well that ends well.

The next day I wore the same sweater to my job, I'm enclosed

in a very small well-heated booth. Apparently, the conditions of this booth are perfect for amplifying the mone

scent when I have to open the door and talk with someone. Well, the effects are amazing on women and I don't mind

that at all. It's not a public parking place but a private one in a very expensive building with a lot of rich

folks working there, investment/lawyer types. The effects on men though don't seem bad so far except for one

person, guy that hired me, he backed off of me like I hadn't bathed after spending 4 weeks rummaging around a

garbage dump, it was all body language and I heard it loudly.

Well, I'd like to keep experimenting there

as some of the women are rather attractive, not that I'd cheat on my girlfriend though.

I can't think of a

solution. The only thing I can think of is to maybe inform my hirer (he's not my boss but he did hire me and I

suppose he could get rid of me too) about mones but it's not something I've ever done before. Anyone got an idea

or two? Thanks!
    There is a cure for electile dysfuntion!!!!

OK, I'll take a stab at it.

Supplemental pheromones tend to make you more "noticeable" in general; larger, more colorful etc. This is of course

generally a good thing, but in some situations, it seems to be better to "blend in" "keep your head down" "slip thru

the cracks" etc etc. Employment can be one of those situations. Just like the "Clint Eastwood Effect" problem, you

sort of have to go the extra mile to be non-threatening. In employment situations, I reckon you have to demomstrate

that you are a team player.

B
    To enjoy good health, to bring true happiness to one's family, to bring peace to all, one must first discipline and control one's own mind. If a man can control his mind he can find the way to Enlightenment, and all wisdom and virtue will naturally come to him.

- Buddha

Yoga in Eugene
    Fair Trade crafts from Peru

Hey koolking! Long time, good

to see you.

Agree with Bruce, show him you're the best. If you know that you'll be around him a lot on a

certain day you might wear a good dose of SoE. Might help get him on your side.

Good luck with everything.

Phero Guru

Default none

thanks for the advice guys

but I think I didn't make myself clear enough. I do want to entice the ladies and SOE just doesn't have the

impact that AE/m does. I think what I'll have to do is to inform the guy that hired me just what I'm up to so he

doesn't feel whatever it is that he feels when I wear it. He just doesn't seem like the kind of guy that would

understand pheromones, he's single, about 45 or so, has worked the night shift on this very lonely sort of job for

years, and I think is a bit of a loner. What I don't want is him blurbing about it to others.
    There is a cure for electile dysfuntion!!!!

Maybe rather than talking about

pheromones you could just say something along the lines that you are using a new cologne one of your lady's likes

and it seems to have a "love it or hate it effect" on some people. Then "promise" to cut back on it at work. Wear

something else for a cover at least for a while. Maybe he'll get "used" to it.

Or you may just have to find

another phero combo that pleases both the ladies and the boss...
    The opposite of love isn't hate.
    It's apathy

Thread Information