Close

**DONOTDELETE**

Default Pheromones and Birth Control Pill

visit-red-300x50PNG
    I´ve been using pheromones for some months now, and even if I didn´t get a DHIL or a really BIG hit I do notice some reactions, Mostly good, sometimes bad. With girls I DO know that take the Pill, reactions are mostly BAD( strange incorfortable behavior) or NONE at all.
    Do anybody have experiences like that? What do you think could be the reason for this?

**DONOTDELETE**

Default Re: Pheromones and Birth Control Pill

lusoman, i don\'t take the pill and i haven\'t noticed anything bad yet. The only logical explanation i can see here is that hormones levels are related to body chemistry just like pheromones. You might be altering or affecting something and pills are loaded with female hormones,...i don\'t know which pheros you have used but there might be some link there. I am no scientist though.....

**DONOTDELETE**

This has been up before. I think the discussion went like this: The pill, or some pills anyway, trick the body into thinking it\'s pregnant. During pregnancy a women has no use for a man and would therefore not react favorably to added pheromones. There were some variations to this, but I can\'t recall them right now. There has also been a number of comments that phero-users were hit on more by married women, i.e. ladies that might not be on the pill.

**DONOTDELETE**

I think I also read here somewhere that the pill tends to deaden one\'s sense of smell.

**DONOTDELETE**

I remember something on this subject before, but didn\'t give it much attention. The decrease in the sense of smell could explain the lack of results not the adverse reactions, well.... maybe I´m imaginating things. It´s kind a hard to explain behaviors just by pheromones effect anyway, could be just a coincidence... my sample it´s not statistically valid.

Stranger

This is terrible news - the pill deadens the sense of smell and makes the woman feel like she doesnt need a man. EVERY SINGLE GIRL I KNOW IS ON THE PILL!!! Please let it not be true.

Enlightened One

Plus point boards is that by using pheros you are using something that will still get their attentions (levels way above normal levels therefore you overcome the effects of the pill) so its good dont worry be very very happy or something like that.

Its a little more complicated than all that but there\'s nothing about women that isn\'t complicated!

Birth control pills (BC) do blunt the specially intense response to pheromones during a woman\'s ovulation. Still, not all BCs are the same - there are widely varying strengths and formulations and certainly women are all different.

That said, I have had hits from women who are taking BCs and I\'ve used pheromones as a successful sexual enhancement with them.

However, women are hornier and more easy to orgasm if they are not taking BCs - that doesn\'t mean that taking BCs makes a woman NOT horny nor do they prevent orgasms. Likewise with pheromones. BCs do not totally negate pheromones.

Whitehall,

That\'s pretty ironic when you think about it. Women are taking birth control pills to allow them to have consequence-free sex, but are less likely to crave it or enjoy it as a result. Pity! [img]images/icons/frown.gif[/img]

Oscar [img]images/icons/crazy.gif[/img]

Thread Information