Close

Default Perception Gel Packs

visit-red-300x50PNG
    hello

everyone, i havent used pheromones in over a year now. i'm back after my GF decided to leave me. anyway, i decided

to buy a few perception gel packs. i started using the whole pack on my neck, ears, and rubbing it in my beard. i

know that the gel packs have two applications per pack, but since using the whole pack, i have been noticing hits

that are obviously coming from the pheromones.
    since wearing perception gels, i've gotten a girls number that was

my waitress, she was very flirty with me and she gave me a hug when i asked for her number!
    i had another girl

start smiling at me from across the room about 10 feet away at another location. i've had many subtle hits with

perception and i'm surprised bc i know that many people don't experience much with it.

Banned User

Default Positive Perception

Ah Ha! Thanks for sharing your positive experiences with perception!

Where Velvet Darkness is Kissed by Golden Starlight

Quote Originally Posted by 5alphareductase View Post
    hello everyone, i havent used pheromones in over a year now. i'm back after my GF

decided to leave me. anyway, i decided to buy a few perception gel packs. i started using the whole pack on my neck,

ears, and rubbing it in my beard. i know that the gel packs have two applications per pack, but since using the

whole pack, i have been noticing hits that are obviously coming from the pheromones.
    since wearing perception gels,

i've gotten a girls number that was my waitress, she was very flirty with me and she gave me a hug when i asked for

her number!
    i had another girl start smiling at me from across the room about 10 feet away at another location.

i've had many subtle hits with perception and i'm surprised bc i know that many people don't experience much with

it.
    Seeing as i received a couple a Perception gel packs

with my last order and you have inspired me to go slap 1/2 a one on today.

I remember several years back i used Perception gel with a drop of PI when

i went to purchase a used cell phone i found advertised in the local newspaper it was mid morning and i paid for the

cell and i could tell that the phero was working because the chic that sold me the cell would not let me leave her

unit.
    I AM. Out of my mind .... .... ....

I've used half a pack

of perception in the past with no effects at all, but when i use the whole pack, I was noticing hits that weren't

so subtle. the hits that i got even challenged the results I got with the C7 and AE gels, amazing. I will continue

to do more field testing!
    Last edited by 5alphareductase; 12-09-2010 at 11:08 PM.

Banned User

Smile Perception Gel Packs

Then, you should try 3/4 of a pack?!

I've used half a pack of perception in the past with no effects at all, but when i

use the whole pack, I was noticing hits that weren't so subtle. the hits that i got even challenged the results I

got with the C7 and AEO gels, amazing. I will continue to do more field

testing!
    Just returned after cruising my several local malls with 1/2

pack around the gills ( i resisted the urge to add extra androstenone ) and i have to agree with you, this juice

displayed the characteristics of a decent ice breaker with the women i got up close to, some i was familiar with and

others knew me not and the interactions were smooth friendly and unguarded, i applied it over a couple sprays of

Gucci Pour Homme.

Quote Originally Posted by terry0400-40 View Post
    Just returned after cruising my several local

malls with 1/2 pack around the gills ( i resisted the urge to add extra androstenone ) and i have to agree with you,

this juice displayed the characteristics of a decent ice breaker with the women i got up close to, some i was

familiar with and others knew me not and the interactions were smooth friendly and unguarded, i applied it over a

couple sprays of Gucci Pour Homme.
    interesting, i too used perception on it's own.

after not using pheromones for over a year, i wish i would have recorded all of the hits that i had while starting

back.
    i would have to agree with u, Terry. i had a lot more women making eye contact with me and even smiling like

they wanted me come and talk to them, that hardly ever happens to me, it's a definate ice breaker for sure.

moreover, i wasn't expecting anything from perception, it took me by surprise!

interesting, i too used perception on it's own. after not using pheromones for over

a year, i wish i would have recorded all of the hits that i had while starting back.
    i would have to agree with u,

Terry. i had a lot more women making eye contact with me and even smiling like they wanted me come and talk to them,

that hardly ever happens to me, it's a definate ice breaker for sure. moreover, i wasn't expecting anything from

perception,
    it took me by surprise!
    What took me by suprise

was the smooth relaxed self effect.

I think the trick

to getting it working is to spread it out over a large surface area or apply it generously as you have discribed.

Also i recon when i apply it over some cologne this

helps to unlock and disperse it somewhat faster from its water based polymer matrix.

Just looking at its formulation of a total of .08 mg/mL and breaking the

pack down into micrograms thus providing Androstenol 40 mcg + Androsterone 20 mcg + Androstenone 20 mcg

In pheromone values the Perception packet could be

compared or closely matched with using say 1 drop Alpha 7 and 20 inches of Scent of Eros combined.

Thread Information