Close

Stranger

Default Are SOE gel packs for women ever coming back?

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Hi, please excuse if this has been asked already, but I've not been here for a long while. Are the SOE

gel packs for women ever coming back? They were so convenient, I loved them, I see the men's gel packs are still

available. What happened, and will they be back?
    THANKS!

Happy customer!

Hi SummerDress, (nice name

btw)

They will definitely be back; not sure how long it will take though. We may have a limited supply around

for the short term, special requests. I'll ask Tammy.
    To enjoy good health, to bring true happiness to one's family, to bring peace to all, one must first discipline and control one's own mind. If a man can control his mind he can find the way to Enlightenment, and all wisdom and virtue will naturally come to him.

- Buddha

Yoga in Eugene
    Fair Trade crafts from Peru

Administrator

You can get a set of 10 gels by

calling the 8006628633 number and asking specifically for those gels. We do only have a limited supply and are only

doing small orders for them. If you have questions let me know

Stranger

Thanks, guys!
    Guess I

should have waited for a response before I placed an order lol.
    Will call in anyway, I really want them!

'Summerdress' is a lovely song by the Red House Painters!

x
    M

Will you ever have the

gels available on the site again? Also, does the unscented SOE come in gels?

We are in the process of reordering

all the various gel packs. Unfortunately it is a slow process. It's also kind of a long story, but have to make a

lot of them at a time and we don't like to stock more than we have to for various reasons, so it always turns out

to be a big deal every few years when we restock them. Anyway we are actively working on it. Tammy will know

better than I the exact time line, but the way I understand it, we are not actually "out" of any of them; just taken

off the site to save the remainders for the dedicated customers like yourself who can still order them by

phone.

The unscented SOE packets we stopped a couple of runs ago; must be quite a few years. I'm surprised you

remember them.

B
    To enjoy good health, to bring true happiness to one's family, to bring peace to all, one must first discipline and control one's own mind. If a man can control his mind he can find the way to Enlightenment, and all wisdom and virtue will naturally come to him.

- Buddha

Yoga in Eugene

Hehe, I don't remember

them, I am new. I just wanted to try both the womens and the unisex versions of SOE. Do you think the mens SOE

gel packs will smell ok on a woman? Is that the same thing as the unisex version?

The unisex version has the same

pheromones as the men's SOE. It's possible you would like the men's SOE, but the problem would likely be the

fragrance. It's nice, but more for men I'd say. You could try some packets and see what you think. You could

send back the rest of the packets if you don't like them.

- Buddha

Yoga in Eugene

Thread Information