Close

Journeyman

Default Best Scented Version of Edge

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Hey

guys,

Those of you who have tried different scented versions of The Edge, which did you like the best? Which

scent do you think did a better job of covering the "cat pee" smell? Which scent do you think women liked better

(and wanted to inhale more of, lol)? Which do you think is best for mixing with cover scents?

All I've tried

so far is the unscented version, and the sandalwood gel packs. I really like the gel packs, but I hear that in the

spray version of the sandalwood it doesn't necessarily cover the "cat pee" smell as well as in the gel

packs.

Thanks guys. And Happy Thanksgiving!

--Doggy Style

I don't get the cat pee smell

in unscented TE. But I have used Sandalwood and Diesel. Neither smells really good. I think that Diesel smells

slightly better than Sandalwood, but Sandalwood diffuses slightly better than Diesel.

If you are really

concerned about the fragrance, just buy some NPA and mix it 5:1 with your favorite cologne.

Stranger

Default Edge Trust

doesn't

smell half bad. I just bought it so haven't had much time to experiment with it yet, but I like the smell much

more than chikara (the only other I'm familiar with).

Journeyman

Thanks

guys.

@betweenthelines -- Are you referring to the sandalwood version, or the diesel version?

Stranger

Default I'm not sure

if Edge

trust has the same scent as the diesel, but it's definitely not sandalwood; I think it's a different scent

altogether. It's the newest Edge product (almost positive, definitely newer than diesel and sandalwood) and

contains the regular TE formula, but with oxytocin as well...it's more expensive, but there are some great combos

in the "supercombo" section—the combos have 2 products that compliment each other, so if you're interested in

getting another product as well, you can get a very good deal. I got Edge Trust and Scent of Eros. Wow, got

sidetracked there.
    The description says it has a "light scent," which is true, but it's not incredibly light, but

I think it smells good. I'm a 19 y/o guy if that's relevant.
    Here's the link:

http://www.love-scent.com/product_in...roducts_id/156

I've tried Sandalwood and Heat

and they were truly terrible--worse than ass. I greatly prefer unscented and cover with a quality cologne of my

choice.
    "I'm just a dirty hornytoad" -Gegogi

My sample of Edge Trust is

unscented; just smells of the primary pheromones. Seems to work better than the regular Edge, but I haven't used

it that much. I'll try some today.

B
    To enjoy good health, to bring true happiness to one's family, to bring peace to all, one must first discipline and control one's own mind. If a man can control his mind he can find the way to Enlightenment, and all wisdom and virtue will naturally come to him.

- Buddha

Yoga in Eugene
    Fair Trade crafts from Peru

Journeyman

And by "primary

pheromones," we're talking "cat piss," right? :-)

I mean, I have the unscented bottle of regular Edge, and I can

mix it, but I wondered if there was any version that didn't smell that bad, or that you wouldn't have to mix with

quite so much cologne.

On the other hand, if it's better all things considered to just get the unscented kind

and mix it, then why not just go with NPA, and mix that?

Opinions?

Thread Information