Close

Hybrid View

Stranger

Default Some experiences and question from a Newbie

Dear Phero Users,

I am after almost two months of experimentation with pheromones. In this

period my pheromone collection has grown rapidly, now I have nearly all the most popular products. Some of them

works very well, some (still) not, but I am keeping experimenting with them (I don’t believe that they doesn’t work

at all, only that I didn’t find the ways how they work).

I have these pheromones for women: SoE, EW, PCC,

PI, Cleo, AE, A7, APC, NPA, Edge gel packets, and some samples of Pheromax and Perception. Oh, and Liquid Trust.

The best combo for me is the PI+AE. This gives great results in every social setting and both from women and

man. In general, I can say that people are friendlier with me, several of them are more chatty and have greater

trust in me. I receive the most clear sexual signs from males with this combo in every case when I wore them.

Only one example: I wore PI+AE in a long railway travel. In our compartment sat two man, one sexy woman, and

myself. From 25 to 30 age old people. The situation was very interesting, since I am a pretty girl, but not so

pretty to find me more interesting two man than one sexy women, who stayed behind me. However, from the start,

especially one of these males tried to make eye contact with me, that was slightly disturbing since their eye was

not taken off me, even they could see in my finger the wedding ring. After that, one of them starts a long

conversation with me, with several hints. The other women was very friendly likewise, smiled to me throughout the

travel, tell me her personal plans etc.

I have also excellent results with Liquid Trust. I ordered LT with

doubts, only to try. Those people, who never spoke me before, are not only friendlier with me, but they tell me

confidential information’s. For me evidently creates a relaxed and trustful atmosphere. Is a great stuff!

Other combo that gives good results is the Countesszero witches brew. Thank you, Countesszero!

The A7 makes

people (mostly males) around me aggressive, against each other.

I’ve experimented with other pheromones

products; however, I don’t see any kind of positive results. I was wondering why SoE, PCC and EW does not work for

me at all, both in small and greater quantity.

With EW I have a serious problem: it not only smells acidic,

but a single drop burned my skin. I washed down. Even if I dilute in oil (10 dabs in 4 ml oil) smells and acts like

an acid. Anyone of you had similar experience with EW?

The copulin products for the moment don’t work for

me. My husband doesn’t react to the copulin products, only to PI+AE combo, and to my perfumes (I have several sexy,

sensual perfumes to which he reacts very positively ). It seems to me that when I wear SoE, PCC and EW he avoids

me. I cannot understand why cops don’t like me.

With the Customer Service (Tammy) I’m very satisfied! I’m

a regular online buyer from US stores since 2007, but in this year (2010) I had several negative experiences.

Good luck for all!

Eva

p.s. Sorry for the poor English, I’m not a native speaker.

Hi Eva06 excellent reviews I

love to read other peoples experiences

Banned User

What exactly

is in the Countesszero Witches Brew?

Stranger

Banned User

WOW!

That's a lot of ingredients! Hey, whatever works!

Thread Information