Close

Stranger

Default Exgirlfriend this friday :o

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Hey

guys,

I am totally new to pheromones, and just recieved my order yesterday Chikara unscented, The Edge and

a bottle of Alter-ego (i am pretty sure i ordered SoE but w/e).

The thing is, i broke up with my girlfriend

for a year some 5-6 weeks ago and invited her over to see my new place this friday. I havent really talked to her

since then - i was very sad after the breakup. She wants us to stay friends but naturally i want more than that. I

know there are feelings between us, if anything pure sexual, but i am not sure i can bring them out without either

alot of alcohol - or maybe abit pheromone help

Since shes coming over friday, i wont have time to

test my products i am kind of unsure if i should use anything at all sice it could backfire totally.

I

should add she's vietnamese, which makes me even more afraid of trying anything out without proper testing An OD

would be bad.. I was thinking some TE would give the sexual vibe i need? Btw, we are both 19.

I seek your

wisdom

Stick to a spray of chikara for

now.Trust me what you have is powerful.I have those products as well.Remember not to act needy and to just play off

the fact you guys were together.Just bust on her for something like her hair/nails whatever.Use some cocky/funny

techniques.Woman hate needy men.What I did was use a spray of chikara once a day and gradually moved up to using a

spray of edge.Your body will have to get use to the mones first.Also try to look for IOI's.
    Pete

I would try the mones, but see if

you can get out and experiment a little before Friday, even a shop or something. Be careful of the Edge. It's

great stuff, but the greatest threat for an OD.

I guess the best you can do to combat the dreaded "let's just be

friends" thing is (like Crash said) be OK on your own; happy and independent. If you come off as needy, you're

doomed, but you have to make it real and natural for yourself too. Just relax and have a good time. If she likes

you, she likes you. If she doesn't, go take dancing lessons. You'll find somebody else.
    To enjoy good health, to bring true happiness to one's family, to bring peace to all, one must first discipline and control one's own mind. If a man can control his mind he can find the way to Enlightenment, and all wisdom and virtue will naturally come to him.

- Buddha

Yoga in Eugene
    Fair Trade crafts from Peru

Hi Chriz,

1,buy yourself

a good book on dating/sexual body language so you can secretly see when your ex and other gals are warming to you.

2,you need a 'lisa.'
    your ex: can you come over friday?
    you:cant,me and lisa are going to see a movie.

your ex,if she feels anything,will freak!

good luck.

Stranger

haha, nice one captain I

should try that.

thanks guys, ill post an update after friday.
    What is IOI?

Journeyman

Chriz,

One thing you

should know is that a lot of people (myself included) will report that pheromones seem to work more on people

you've just met, and that haven't already formed an impression of you. (Or, sometimes, people you've known for a

long time, but haven't seen in a long time.)

In other words, when I wear -mones around strangers (at a bar, the

mall, etc.), a larger percentage of people have more favorable reactions to me than is usual. But people I already

know usually just relate to me in whatever way they usually do. Just out of habit, presumably.

I'm not saying

don't bother. I would still try to experiment some with the -mones (well, if you have the chance before tomorrow),

and wear some around her. Just realize it's a little lower likelihood that she'll react to them, given the

situation.

My favorite combo is Edge/SoE. In your case, I would either just try straight AE, or I would try a

*very* reasonable little dab of Edge behind the ears, plus some Chikara (maybe on the wrists).

Good luck,

buddy!

Stranger

Thanks for the info

Doggy,

I am currently leaning towards a spray of C7 on my wrists and rubbing it onto my neck.
    Perhaps with

a drop of TE - just for shit and giggles.

Since its unscented, how should i apply the cover-up? and how much?

Ill probably use some Emporio Armani cologne, which has a nice subtle smell.

Cheers

Journeyman

I have a bottle of scented

Chikara, which smells great, but I don't know what the scented version smells like. Also, I have unscented TE, and

don't know what scented smells like. (Sorry! I'm backwards from you...)

Anyway, if it were me, I might try just

one tiny dab from the TE, on one finger, and rub it in behind each ear (half behind each ear). Wait for it to dry

down a bit, then cover with cologne. C7 on the wrists is a good idea.

Since you're dealing with scented TE and

unscented Chikara, I don't know. From what I've heard, you'll still have to cover the TE at least a little bit,

even the scented versions.

Good luck, man!

Journeyman

Hey Chriz, let us know how

things went!

Stranger

It was quite funny actually. I

went with 2 sprays of chikara. I dont think i covered it properly, but she didnt seem to notice.

I played it

off cool etc, no problem and we had a really good time. Did as much laughing and teasing as i used to. Talked as we

used to. Got several compliments on how great i looked, my new appartment and all.
    Oddly enough she was very

touchy, grabbing my hand, we ended up couddling on the sofa. We cooked dinner together she would stand really close

to me. It was definitely weird.

I have no idea if that was pheromones working their magic, or because of our

relationship. Or maybe both.. like a place in-between relationship and friends.. lol could be normal when you break

up?
    but when she left i was thinking to myself wow that was soo weird.

Journeyman

Chriz,

In my experience,

when an ex girlfriend is getting all touchy/cuddly/standing close, etc., she's hoping that "one thing will lead to

another," but is just scared to be the one to make the first move.

Sounds like things went well for you. Good

luck, man!

Stranger

yeah man that was kind of what i

was thinking. Didnt judge the signals to be clear enough for me to make a move. I mean, she was the one who ended

it.
    Possibly wont get any clearer i should just be a man and do it.

Thread Information