Close

Stranger

Question Mojo Pro doesn't work for me

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Well, I bought one Mojo Pro (to attract men) in June and tried it for a week (until it's finished) but couldn't get the guy that I wanted to date to even talk to me, do I need to buy something else in order to get it goin?

I am a chatty person and hoped that this personality, topped-up with Mojo Pro, will make courtship a more successful feat in my life. Help please?

It's tough to change someone's mind once they have you pegged unfortunately. Chatty doesn't work with all guys IMHO. Your guy might be into the mysterious quiet type. Mojo Pro is good for the price but new and a largely unknown entity. I would try a little NPA underneath that.

B
    To enjoy good health, to bring true happiness to one's family, to bring peace to all, one must first discipline and control one's own mind. If a man can control his mind he can find the way to Enlightenment, and all wisdom and virtue will naturally come to him.

- Buddha

Yoga in Eugene
    Fair Trade crafts from Peru

Stranger

Question

What is the difference of the effects between NPA and Super Primal for Her? So far, based on the product reviews that I read other people wrote on Super Primal, seems like it's a good choice whereas I am clueless on the NPA ones.

And which is better? Or should I get a beginner's combo?

Super Primal contains only NOL I believe, which is a very safe yet effective choice for a newbie. NPA is far more powerful and complex a solution. Bang for the buck, it is tough to beat, but yeah, some skill is required to make it work well and not backfire on you. Super Primal is definitely very popular. Women keep coming back for more; you can't argue with that. The combo is a great deal, but the pheromones are of the NPA type.

B
    To enjoy good health, to bring true happiness to one's family, to bring peace to all, one must first discipline and control one's own mind. If a man can control his mind he can find the way to Enlightenment, and all wisdom and virtue will naturally come to him.

- Buddha

Yoga in Eugene
    Fair Trade crafts from Peru

Stranger

Can you please elaborate on "Women keep coming back for more; you can't argue with that."? As in, the women are attracted to the person wearing Super Primal or something else, sir?

Forgive me for my lack of understanding.

Thread Information