Close

Talking The Secret Beginning to My Success

visit-red-300x50PNG
    When

I was about 17 in high school, I stumbled across some article about pheromones that lead me to this site. Little

known to me, it would greatly change my live, forever. Sort of. That was over 6 years ago.

I'm sure, like most,

I was interested in mones to increase my success with girls at the time. 17 and drastically horrible with women, and

well, social interactions in general. Sat alone in lunch, the whole 9 yards, blah blah. Needless to say I was

looking for a quick fix, or really, fix of any kind.

So I ordered some AE and some other things and had really

interesting effects at school, and became really interested in the whole thing. Began posting a lot and reading tons

on the forums, and the came across a name in a thread that would change everything.

You see, I realized that even

though the mones worked some magic, I was still incredibly uncomfortable and clueless about women. So in one of

these threads here, somebody posted something about how pheromones were great, but aren't the magic pill to being

successful with women, and dropped David DeAngelo's name.

I was baffled how you could actually get better, since

I've just been told you need to find somebody just to love you how you are. So I got DYD and had my mind blown and

was instantly hooked. Thus marked my obsession with improving myself and opened pandora's box of dating, and have

been learning everything about anything ever since.

...and so began the rabbit hole of which is Personal

Development. For the past 6 years I've been studying everything about women, health, happiness, business,

marketing, sexuality, energy, healing, nlp, etc and have undergone mind-blowing evolutions to my life.

I now do

things most people don't even know is possible, and share what I've learned with others, constantly growing,

learning, and teaching. I write a blog and coach other men on being the best men they can be. I've traveled parts

of the world, met incredible people, work for myself, meeting women that 5 years ago were "totally out of my

league", etc. Simply, making an amazing life for myself and others.

So, to bigdog, for his post here:

http://www.pherolibrary.com/forum/sh...elo#post123376

...I

forever thank you, and everyone else from 5 years ago, and esp Bruce for making this whole thing happen. You never

know how something you say will literally change somebody's life in such a profound way.

The pheromone products

here are the best of the best, and I wholly recommend them to somebody looking for that extra edge, or to balance

out their own mone production. To those looking to get better with dating, I also recommend taking the longer road

into becoming a better person by learning everything you need to. That combination is a double-win, and will set you

on your way to incredible happiness.

Oh, and I do have some C7 and TE still laying around, so I just might have

to go out and play...

Banned User

Default Nice!

Very Impressive & Inspiring!!

Stranger

very inspiring great

Stranger

brill! I wish I had come across

all this when I was 17. I'm glad I have now though.

Banned User

It's

amazing what can happen when we put our minds to something...Especially, self-improvement that leads to true

success!

Thread Information