Close

Thread: Chikara results

Default Chikara results

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Am I missing

something here. It seems to me that C 7 is so concentrated that a single spray is definitely gonna OD for most

people. I've compared it to other alcohol based spray products and it has much higher concentration than all the

others. For example Andro4.2 has a conc of .14 Mg/Ml and the recommended dose is 1 spray, yet C7 has a conc of .667

Mg/Ml and the recommended dose is 1 - 2 sprays! I understand C7 isn't pure NONE like the Andro 4.2 but you are

still getting a huge total amount from each spray. I also understand the spray volume isn't necessarily the same,

as I haven't done any measurements. I'm beginning to wonder if this is the reason C7 works so well for some users

but others report no effects at all. Any comments appreciated.
    I also have a question about ODing. Can you OD

even if your target can't consciously perceive the mones. To say that another way, does the strong BO smell define

the OD, or is it possible that too much mone will cause a neg or no reaction even if you still smell clean and fresh

to the target?

Hi There,

First of all, thanks

for all the great posts.

The first part has an easy answer, the second, not so easy. Chikara has a built in

fragrance so you are not likely to OD on it unless you are prone to dousing yourself with cologne. Also, although

there is *some* aNONE in it, not nearly as much something like NPA. Chikara is sort of a "turnkey" solution, "idiot

proof" or whatever you want to call it.

Then the part about overdosing on pheromones that don't have that "whew!

I need a shower." smell to them. Hmmmm..... yeah, I think you could, but that's not what all the hysteria about

pheromone OD is about. You might just render yourself invisible if you miss that "window" or you might make people

uneasy in a vague sort of way. Not really sure to be honest.

B
    To enjoy good health, to bring true happiness to one's family, to bring peace to all, one must first discipline and control one's own mind. If a man can control his mind he can find the way to Enlightenment, and all wisdom and virtue will naturally come to him.

- Buddha

Yoga in Eugene
    Fair Trade crafts from Peru

Scented Chikara is one of my standby

favorites, and I have yet to see any OD with it. I generally only use one or two sprays at a time.

It seems to

be a good grab and go general purpose product and seems to sit well with at least one of my major targets. And no

complaints from anyone either.

I suppose someday I may give an experiemental OD a try. I DO have the unscented

Chikara as well which I would probably use for that test, and apply my own cover fragrance
    The opposite of love isn't hate.
    It's apathy

Howdy Rbt,

How goes it? Yeah, I

forgot there evern *was* an unscented Chikara.

Thanks,
    B
    To enjoy good health, to bring true happiness to one's family, to bring peace to all, one must first discipline and control one's own mind. If a man can control his mind he can find the way to Enlightenment, and all wisdom and virtue will naturally come to him.

- Buddha

Yoga in Eugene
    Fair Trade crafts from Peru

is that the real Bruce on

his profile picture? is that the start of a smile on his face????

Quote Originally Posted by Bruce View Post
    Hi

There,

First of all, thanks for all the great posts.

The first part has an easy answer, the second, not so

easy. Chikara has a built in fragrance so you are not likely to OD on it unless you are prone to dousing yourself

with cologne. Also, although there is *some* aNONE in it, not nearly as much something like NPA. Chikara is sort

of a "turnkey" solution, "idiot proof" or whatever you want to call it.

Then the part about overdosing on

pheromones that don't have that "whew! I need a shower." smell to them. Hmmmm..... yeah, I think you could, but

that's not what all the hysteria about pheromone OD is about. You might just render yourself invisible if you miss

that "window" or you might make people uneasy in a vague sort of way. Not really sure to be

honest.

B
    Thanks Bruce, you have vaguely confirmed what I suspect. The response to pheromones is

unconscious, the correct amount gives a sense of alpa, or friendly approachability etc, but too much can signal

aggression, danger or just a general feeling of un-ease. Every situation is different, and a correct dose for

outdoor activities could very well OD in a more intimate setting.
    The C7 I have is unscented and it has a very

strong mone smell. I'll get the scented one next, I have had it in the past and it is one of my all time favorite

fragrances.

Thread Information