Hey guys, I'm new to the forum and fairly new to mones in general (I've used one bottle of Chikara).

I'd like to start out by saying that this is the first forum I've ever been to (and I mean FIRST) where everyone

seems to be helpful to one another, and I'm yet to see one of those stupid "forum fights." There seems to be a lot

of expertise around in these forums, so I'd be very grateful if you guys can help me out a bit. I'm obsessive so

try to put up with all my questions!

So a while ago I purchased some Chikara, and never got that many hits,

but as of the last few days I've been reading up a lot on these forums, and yesterday I used 2 sprays of Chikara,

and I passed by 2 black girls, who I didn't even notice as I was somewhat caught up in my own thoughts, and a

little while after I passed by one of them (who was actually very attractive, and I usually am not attracted to

black girls ) called to me and said "Can I ask you something? Are you attracted to black girls? In short, I got

there numbers and one even asked if I was a model! I'm fairly good looking, but this sort of thing RARELY happens,

let alone with a black girl! I've heard mones can affect different races...

Anyway, now to get down to my

questions. I'm almost out of Chikara, and I want to try a new approach, but I can't decide what route to take.

I'm 19 years old, college student, 5 '8" (a little bit taller) and weigh 145 pounds. I don't have a a very

muscular build, but not incredibly slim either. I'm a musician, have pretty long hair (a bit past my shoulders).

I can be self conscious or insecure at times, but I'm usually overly chatty with girls (sometimes they're not

quite as chatty) and if I'm not feeling confident can usually fake it well. If this is too much info, I thought

too much couldn't hurt.

Even when I do hit it off with girls, I don't feel like most see a whole lot of

dominance or sex appeal in me, even though I'm not bad looking.

Finally the questions! I definitely want

to go SoE, and another product that contains none and maybe some more none. Clearly I could use some of those for

the Alpha/sex appeal effect, but since I'm only 19 I'd like to isolate the 2 so I can keep a close eye on the

none, so I don't OD. At first I thought SOE and A7 or SOE and NPA, but after reading posts, I realized that I def

don't want to OD on None. I've read a lot of posts saying that a good solution to this problem is to go SoE and

TE, but I find TE a bit questionable (formula not yet released?) and it would be out of the picture bc of that, but

it's not b/c you guys seem to approve of its authenticity. Do we know for sure it has None? Also, just looking at

its mg/ml it seems incredibly weak...I mean, yea A7 could be way too much for me, but this seems like it's SOO

diluted?
What about SoE and AE for my age, build, personality, etc? I prefer spray, but I could always

adapt.
And last but not least, other than the addition of oxytocin and price is TE Trust the same as TE...In

other words, does TE trust have the exact pheromone content as regular TE, but with oxytocin?...TE says it has 2.4

mg of pheromones, while TE Trust says it has 3mg plus oxytocin?