Close

Stranger

Default Edge Trust:none or no none?

visit-red-300x50PNG
    I've done a lot of searching throughout the forums, and other than some old posts by JAYCEE, no one seems to have

discussed or questioned Edge Trust to a great extent. I know I'm new to this, and just posted the typical newbie

"What should I buy" post, but I'm hoping I will not come across as an overly needy newbie—hoping this topic might

be of interest for some people as it doesn't seem to be talked about much. Anyway, does anyone know for sure

whether or not TE trust is the same as TE, but with the addition of oxytocin, or whether it doesn't even contain

any None whatsoever?

It does say that it's suitable for both men and women, and although many products for

women contain none, they don't generally contain as much as the mens equivalent, right? This is what leads me to

wonder whether TE Trust is primarily a none product like regular TE.

On a more selfish, less discussion

oriented note, I'm planning on buying my combo tonight so I get it as early as possible (have some potential

prey-heavy events in the near future) Going to go with SoE and TE Trust combo IF (and only if) TE trust

has the exact same content as original TE, but with the addition of oxcytocin. If not, I'm just going to go with

orignial TE with my SoE

I'd love to hear what you have to say on the subject!

Edge Trust definitely contains none.

I will check to make sure, but I always assumed it was the regular formula with Ocytocin added.

Tammy will know.

To enjoy good health, to bring true happiness to one's family, to bring peace to all, one must first discipline and control one's own mind. If a man can control his mind he can find the way to Enlightenment, and all wisdom and virtue will naturally come to him.

- Buddha

Yoga in Eugene
    Fair Trade crafts from Peru

Stranger

Default Thanks Bruce

I just

placed my order and I couldn't be more psyched!
    Man, a response from the creator of Love-scent? Gotta say, I

truly love the mom and pop, yet professional vibe of this site. I'm generally very skeptical of online businesses

(any business really), especially of one selling things like pheromone products, but this is no doubt the exception.

I'm sure you've heard this sort of thing plenty of times, but...

Thanks again!

Hey BTL,

Did you order

ET?

If you did, I hope you will report your results on here. I've been holding off on buying this one until

I see a few reports.

Good luck, and let us know how it goes!

Stranger

Default Jaycee—

I bought the

super combo that contains TE Trust and SoE scented. I'll experiment with the combo for a bit and will definitely

log the results here. My thinking was just that since I for sure wanted SoE and TE, it would be stupid not to try

the Trust version if it contains the same formula as TE plus oxytocin, considering the super combo ends up being the

same price as buying TE and SoE separately...but I get to have the oxytocin too

Administrator

As far as I know it has the edge

formula with oxytocin mixed in. Here is what I found:
    The spray contains a specially designed formula that can be

applied directly to the skin or clothes.
    Each bottle has a unique combination of 3.0mg of

Pheromones and 2mg Oxytocin.
    What is Oxytocin?

A new

popular chemical that is found to increase peoples level of trust in each others, facilitate social bonding and

well as a potential cure for shyness, depression and other social phobias.
    There is a guaranteed

amount of pure, analytical grade of Pheromones and Oxytocin per bottle.

Thread Information