Close

Hybrid View

Stranger

Default Would greatly appreciate some help!

Hey guys, I'm new to the forum and fairly new to mones in general (I've used one bottle of Chikara).

I'd like to start out by saying that this is the first forum I've ever been to (and I mean FIRST) where everyone

seems to be helpful to one another, and I'm yet to see one of those stupid "forum fights." There seems to be a lot

of expertise around in these forums, so I'd be very grateful if you guys can help me out a bit. I'm obsessive so

try to put up with all my questions!

So a while ago I purchased some Chikara, and never got that many hits,

but as of the last few days I've been reading up a lot on these forums, and yesterday I used 2 sprays of Chikara,

and I passed by 2 black girls, who I didn't even notice as I was somewhat caught up in my own thoughts, and a

little while after I passed by one of them (who was actually very attractive, and I usually am not attracted to

black girls ) called to me and said "Can I ask you something? Are you attracted to black girls? In short, I got

there numbers and one even asked if I was a model! I'm fairly good looking, but this sort of thing RARELY happens,

let alone with a black girl! I've heard mones can affect different races...

Anyway, now to get down to my

questions. I'm almost out of Chikara, and I want to try a new approach, but I can't decide what route to take.

I'm 19 years old, college student, 5 '8" (a little bit taller) and weigh 145 pounds. I don't have a a very

muscular build, but not incredibly slim either. I'm a musician, have pretty long hair (a bit past my shoulders).

I can be self conscious or insecure at times, but I'm usually overly chatty with girls (sometimes they're not

quite as chatty) and if I'm not feeling confident can usually fake it well. If this is too much info, I thought

too much couldn't hurt.

Even when I do hit it off with girls, I don't feel like most see a whole lot of

dominance or sex appeal in me, even though I'm not bad looking.

Finally the questions! I definitely want

to go SoE, and another product that contains none and maybe some more none. Clearly I could use some of those for

the Alpha/sex appeal effect, but since I'm only 19 I'd like to isolate the 2 so I can keep a close eye on the

none, so I don't OD. At first I thought SOE and A7 or SOE and NPA, but after reading posts, I realized that I def

don't want to OD on None. I've read a lot of posts saying that a good solution to this problem is to go SoE and

TE, but I find TE a bit questionable (formula not yet released?) and it would be out of the picture bc of that, but

it's not b/c you guys seem to approve of its authenticity. Do we know for sure it has None? Also, just looking at

its mg/ml it seems incredibly weak...I mean, yea A7 could be way too much for me, but this seems like it's SOO

diluted?
    What about SoE and AE for my age, build, personality, etc? I prefer spray, but I could always

adapt.
    And last but not least, other than the addition of oxytocin and price is TE Trust the same as TE...In

other words, does TE trust have the exact pheromone content as regular TE, but with oxytocin?...TE says it has 2.4

mg of pheromones, while TE Trust says it has 3mg plus oxytocin?

Stranger

Default P.s.

I PROMISE my future

threads won't be this wordy, I'm just a bit overwhelmed from all of my research without and pro guidance . Why

does TE Trust say that the scent "is suitable for use by both men and women?" I want my second pheromone product

(the one accompanying to give me dominance and male sexiness lol, AKA rone and none, so why is the dam thing

suitable for both men and women? SoE is as well, so I don't want to be wearing two unmanly colognes!!!
    Thanks so

much for taking the time to read my post guys

Sounds like C7 hit pretty good

for you. You should have number closed the black girl even if you didn't like her, just for practice.

TE +

SOE is a great combo. It's one of my favs! For you, OD will be the issue. I recommend that you start with SOE + TE.

If a full spray causes you to OD, drop down to dabs or half-sprays or whatever you can manage.

If you can't

get the dabs small enough you'll need to get NPA and dilute it to 6:1 or so.

I think TE is a great product

and it will work out fine for you. Don't sweat the OD issue, it's really no big deal.

Stranger

Default quick reply!

Thanks...just wondering, how can a spray of TE make anyone OD? I haven't done the math but it seems like if it's

only 2.4 mg per 24 mg, the None content must be incredibly low...Is None the pheromone that TE uses, or is that

unknown. Also, what about TE trust being unisex? how can a product that is suitable for women, be possible to OD

on?

TE and NPA are the same thing.

NPA is a 5X concentration. People mix it 5:1 with cologne to end up with the same concentration as TE.

TE is

pre-mixed and comes in a spray applicator. No mixing and no mess.

-None is the main ingredient in both TE &

NPA. They also have 2 or 3 "secret" ingredients that make the -none more effective. These ingredients buffer and

steer the -none in a very sexual or attraction direction. The hits I see with TE are unlike hits from other -none

products.

I wear 2 sprays of TE on my neck without OD. The way 1 spray would cause OD is if the person

already had another -none product on, didn't completely wash away a previous days dose, or naturally produce a lot

of -none to begin with.

I've never used TE Trust. Many of the products for ladies contain -none. In fact,

some ladies products are very popular with men for that very reason. PI/w comes immediately to mind. I just bought

my first ladies products today (from another place), so I'm jumping on that wagon too.

Stranger

Default Thanks a lot JAYCEE,

That definitely helped me out a lot...When you say that TE is the same as NPA, do you mean that it's the exact

same thing in spray, or that it is the same chemical makeup but diluted? I'm guessing the latter as you said "5x."

Also, I get that none is sometimes used in products for females, but the quantities are lower right? Which would

mean that since TE Trust is Unisex, that it must not have the same none content as regular TE? Does anyone else know

what the answer to this TE Trust vs reg TE question?

Quote Originally Posted by betweenthelines View Post
    When

you say that TE is the same as NPA, do you mean that it's the exact same thing in spray, or that it is the same

chemical makeup but diluted? I'm guessing the latter as you said "5x."
    TE is the same as NPA but

diluted 5 times so it is ready to use. NPA is a concentrate which is meant to be added to cologne which dilutes it.

NPA can be added to cologne in any ratio which you find useful. Some use NPA neat as a dab or two on the skin & then

covered by a spray of cologne/edt. Some apply a dab of NPA to clothes but with care as it might not wash out

easily.

Thread Information