Close

Phero Dude

Default To Terry please read

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Terry

Aside from your mix of mones and fav combos can you share you personal success secrets for how you go

from meeting a woman to screwing. You don't seem to be the type of guy to go through the whole dating process,

buying women gifts and crap like that nor using seduction material .

Also how do (did) you get rid of women

after sex if you no longer wanted to do them anymore.

HM

Now if I remember it was you

HornyMan who got me into the whole pickup industry.I've bought many books and dvd programs.Now Terry may be a great

example but it's all up to you.Check out doubleyourdating.com and sign up for the email listen the guy's name is

David Deangelo.I get emailed great tips on picking up woman weekly.Great guy.Anyway's check that out.
    Pete

Where Velvet Darkness is Kissed by Golden Starlight

Quote Originally Posted by HornyMan View Post
    Terry

Aside from your mix of mones and fav combos can you share you personal success

secrets for how you go from meeting a woman to screwing. You don't seem to be the type of guy to go through the

whole dating process, buying women gifts and crap like that nor using seduction material .

Also how do (did) you

get rid of women after sex if you no longer wanted to do them anymore.

HM
    Well i never really give it much thought its just like if i see a

girl that i really find attractive i will sorta talk to her about anything half the time i dont really know what i

am saying its just like i am taken over by a force that is out of my control all i know is that i feel as if i am

very desperate to kiss her, this is so bad at times that my head actually starts to spin and i also experieice very

vivid colors yes i am mostly not in control but i feel electricially charged and oh boy so alive and fresh, well

anyway it usually is not long and i am kissing the girl and believe it or not in most cases it is the girl who is in

a hurry for me to make love with

her.

I have taken around 80 lovers and lived with several women and also i have

been married 4 times.

I have also knocked back

offers of sex when i have thought it to be inappropriate.

Well i am now nearly 60 and my libido seems to be getting out of control

more so than at any other time of my life, i was sorta hoping by this stage i would not be getting so horny, but i

suppose i cant really complain because my um er man is in good working condition and i cant leave him alone too long

without him trying to receive my undivided attention, also nowdays its hard for me to even look at a female without

me thinking how sweet she could be .

I am far from

being a skilled pick up artist as i have really no plans and skills as sutch and whenever i find myself desperate

for love then i will meet a girl and it just all happens so easy.

I am not well educated not a smooth talker and i do

not spend money on girls they usually want to spend it on me, i am not a smart dresser and often get around with

just shorts on and a T shirt and often with barefeet, i dont care if they have money or not these girls it does not

really matter as i am not motivated by

money.

The only thing i can say is that if i get that funny feeling for a girl then

the force takes me over and there is just no stoppin things because nature will take its cource.... Ps i only

was introduced to pheromones when i was looking to buy a bottle of cologne around 10 years

ago.
    I AM. Out of my mind .... .... ....

Were you so successful

before the mones or have you improved massively with them? and thanks for taking the time to answer the initial

question so thoroughly, I'm sure everyone on the forum appreciates your insight.

Quote Originally Posted by Goldcoastq View Post
    Were you so successful before the mones or have you improved massively with them? and

thanks for taking the time to answer the initial question so thoroughly, I'm sure everyone on the forum appreciates

your insight.
    It was thirteen years ago when i walked into a

pharmacy to get a bottle of cologne to freshen up for a blind date, and the sales clerk talked me into a small

bottle of attraction pheromones, i really did not think so much of it until the blind date actually told me that i

smelled sexy, like everytime i used the stuff, i eventually gave the juice away to a friend of mine who was

desperate for female company.

So by this experience i was led to start experimenting with pheromones, and i

have noticed that they do effect the behavior of people in various ways depending upon the pheromones used and the

nature of their presentation.

I found out that certain formulas were good to use when attending interviews,

and that others attracted strong feelings of bonding from girls far too young for me to be associating with, and

also others were excellent when working with women in as much as they did compete for my attention in the workplace

by offering to help me with anything and everything, during break times all the naughty girls went outside and sat

in an exclusive group and i was always invited.

Therefore i have retained an interest in pheromones because i

have received some unexpected great and amazing hits from time to time, and i do find them to be a great social tool

in many various situations.

In conclusion i find that i am still interested in pheromone research and i just

enjoy the fun of it all.

Attached Images Attached Images

Phero Dude

Default Something is not right

Quote Originally Posted by terry0400-40 View Post
    Well i never really give it much thought its just

like if i see a girl that i really find attractive i will sorta talk to her about anything half the time i dont

really know what i am saying its just like i am taken over by a force that is out of my control all i know is that i

feel as if i am very desperate to kiss her, this is so bad at times that my head actually starts to spin and i also

experieice very vivid colors yes i am mostly not in control but i feel electricially charged and oh boy so alive and

fresh, well anyway it usually is not long and i am kissing the girl and believe it or not in most cases it is the

girl who is in a hurry for me to make love with

her.

I have taken around 80 lovers and lived with several women and also i have

been married 4 times.

I have also knocked back

offers of sex when i have thought it to be inappropriate.

Well i am now nearly 60 and my libido seems to be getting out of control

more so than at any other time of my life, i was sorta hoping by this stage i would not be getting so horny, but i

suppose i cant really complain because my um er man is in good working condition and i cant leave him alone too long

without him trying to receive my undivided attention, also nowdays its hard for me to even look at a female without

me thinking how sweet she could be .

I am far

from being a skilled pick up artist as i have really no plans and skills as sutch and whenever i find myself

desperate for love then i will meet a girl and it just all happens so easy.

I am not well educated not a smooth talker and i do

not spend money on girls they usually want to spend it on me, i am not a smart dresser and often get around with

just shorts on and a T shirt and often with barefeet, i dont care if they have money or not these girls it does not

really matter as i am not motivated by

money.

The only thing i can say is that if i get that funny feeling for a girl

then the force takes me over and there is just no stoppin things because nature will take its cource.... Ps i

only was introduced to pheromones when i was looking to buy a bottle of cologne around 10 years

ago.
    Terry,

Most guys on here are cheering on when they get a few phone

numbers, and half the time I don't see sex in the picture with the descriptions.

I find it odd any man can

bang 80 women and have several girlfriends and lovers without a game plan, money, power, status, etc unless they are

extremely genetically gifted.

Can you describe your physical build? How tall, and how muscular are you? Why

is your sex drive off the roof at 60... have you been taking any supplements for it?

Are you living in an

enviornment surrounded by women? In toronto women are pretty reserved and scared of strangers.

I'm

wondering how to put together your puzzle. It seems so extreme to see messages from 70% of people of how they

can only get phone #'s, to you who bangs 80 lovers.

Something is not right... please do share what you think

sets you apart.

I have a feeling you are genetically gifted physically since money, clothes etc is not your

thing.

How much do you workout?

HM

Phero Dude

Default Hi

Quote Originally Posted by Crash View Post
    Now if I

remember it was you HornyMan who got me into the whole pickup industry.I've bought many books and dvd programs.Now

Terry may be a great example but it's all up to you.Check out doubleyourdating.com and sign up for the email listen

the guy's name is David Deangelo.I get emailed great tips on picking up woman weekly.Great guy.Anyway's check that

out.
    Yes indeed it was me. I'm glad you're having success. These days I'm been using Chikara or

a spray of edge. Sometimes together.

HM

BOOOO!!!HISSSS!!I posted MY

Terry appreciation thread first. mine gets blanked and horny man's gets the replies...BOOOOOOO.

"It's easy to

imitate"
    -John Belushi-

Phero Dude

Talking terry

Quote Originally Posted by thecaptain View Post
    BOOOO!!!HISSSS!!I posted MY Terry appreciation thread first. mine gets blanked and horny

man's gets the replies...BOOOOOOO.

"It's easy to imitate"
    -John Belushi-
    Terry knows

something we don't folks.

HM

Terry,

Most guys on here are cheering on when they get a few phone numbers, and half the

time I don't see sex in the picture with the descriptions.

I find it odd any man can bang 80 women and have

several girlfriends and lovers without a game plan, money, power, status, etc unless they are extremely genetically

gifted.

Can you describe your physical build? How tall, and how muscular are you? Why is your sex drive off the

roof at 60... have you been taking any supplements for it?

Are you living in an enviornment surrounded by

women? In toronto women are pretty reserved and scared of strangers.

I'm wondering how to put together your

puzzle. It seems so extreme to see messages from 70% of people of how they can only get phone #'s, to you who

bangs 80 lovers.

Something is not right... please do share what you think sets you apart.

I have a feeling

you are genetically gifted physically since money, clothes etc is not your thing.

How much do you workout?

HM
    I am nearly 60 year old weighing in at 154 lbs and i am

5 ft 6 ins high, i am tanned and my abs are showing i have all of my hair this has about a 10% peppering of grey.

I get up at 4.30 am and drink raw carrot celery and

beet juice with a dropper full of 35% hydrogen peroxide mixed in, i drink these coctails throughout the day and i

also drink raw unpausterised milk during the day and at bedtime.

After my morning drink i go downstairs and lift and press weights for 20 -

30 minutes and then i go for a run or a power walk hill climb, come home and do some stretching and abs then drink

raw milk.

Some of my supps are DHEA x 50 mg, and i

also take another product by Enerzin its called Libido E10,

i also make several herbal infusions during the day

and this consists of Fenugreek, neem leaf, and maroon tea leaf, the former is grown and harvested from native trees

in Western Australia.

I have had around 100

girlfriends since i first had sex at the age of 13 or 14 so divide this amount of girls by 46 active sexual years

and that givs about 2 girls per year and when you consider that when i was in my 20's it was not unusual to have

several different girls each week so the amount of girls i have experienced is not many when you consider i have

lived in large towns and or cities which are flooded with sexually active girls and when i was in my prime it was a

time of great sexual freedom.

To be honest i do not

regard having sex with girls and women to be any big deal and for me it certainly is not a type of competition as

this land is absolutly flooded with girls and women and some of them are dam hot and this causes a rise in my blood

pressure amoungst other things and i suppose nature just takes its course.

I am not a player, and i certainly ain't sofisticated and if another guy or

a buddy wants the chic then so what thats ok as life is good to me in a country overflowing with milk and

honeys..... there is enough for all

Ps and i dont give a rats about the opinions of others as i am what i am

and i speak the truth. i am loyal to my friends.
    Last edited by terry0400-40; 11-18-2010 at 12:26 PM. Reason: spell x

Phero Dude

Default Action

I am nearly 60 year old weighing in at 154 lbs and i

am 5 ft 6 ins high, i am tanned and my abs are showing i have all of my hair this has about a 10% peppering of grey.

I get up at 4.30 am and drink raw carrot celery

and beet juice with a dropper full of 35% hydrogen peroxide mixed in, i drink these coctails throughout the day and

i also drink raw unpausterised milk during the day and at bedtime.

After my morning drink i go downstairs and lift and press weights for 20 -

30 minutes and then i go for a run or a power walk hill climb, come home and do some stretching and abs then drink

raw milk.

Some of my supps are DHEA x 50 mg,

and i also take another product by Enerzin its called Libido E10,

i also make several herbal infusions during the day

and this consists of Fenugreek, neem leaf, and maroon tea leaf, the former is grown and harvested from native trees

in Western Australia.

I have had around 100

girlfriends since i first had sex at the age of 13 or 14 so divide this amount of girls by 46 active sexual years

and that givs about 2 girls per year and when you consider that when i was in my 20's it was not unusual to have

several different girls each week so the amount of girls i have experienced is not many when you consider i have

lived in large towns and or cities which are flooded with sexually active girls and when i was in my prime it was a

time of great sexual freedom.

To be honest i do

not regard having sex with girls and women to be any big deal and for me it certainly is not a type of competition

as this land is absolutly flooded with girls and women and some of them are dam hot and this causes a rise in my

blood pressure amoungst other things and i suppose nature just takes its course.

I am not a player, and i certainly ain't sofisticated and if another guy

or a buddy wants the chic then so what thats ok as life is good to me in a country overflowing with milk and

honeys..... there is enough for all

Ps and i dont give a rats about the opinions of others as i am what i am

and i speak the truth. i am loyal to my friends.
    You deserve all the action you

get buddy. Isn't down under known to be a country of promiscuity? It could very well be your living in an area of

opportunity and some of us are living in the desert.....

HM

You

deserve all the action you get buddy. Isn't down under known to be a country of promiscuity? It could very well be

your living in an area of opportunity and some of us are living in the desert.....

HM
    Well yes HM i suppose it could be a land of promiscuity here down

under but probably no more than any other western society as i was also living in the United Kingdom for around 4

years and i was just as sexually active there as i am here, i was living in West Yorkshire and this place is

overflowing with hot available girls also in fact three out of the seven girls i had there did approach me for sex

and out of these i did knock one back and up until this day i regret it, she was under age

anyway.

Only one of the girls was of English origin i done her, i met this one by

accident she actually hit me with her car when i was standing in a gas station., two were Polish one was West Indian

one was French one was Indian and there was the underage girl i dont know much about her, it started with her and

her girlfriend inviting themselves upstairs to my flat and the little girl proceeded to get into my bed and then

beconed to me so i got in and she grabbed my hand ond oh me she was as juicy as hot maple syrup i would not have

refused her except i had a date with the Indian girl whome i was infatuated with and i wanted to save myself for her

for some stupid reason, the Indian girl also invited me to her home through word of mouth of a mutual girl friend as

she had seen me at a party and wanted me.

I just remembered there was also another young blond English girl that did

ask me straight out to take her to bed but i refused as she was attending the same church as me and she was a new

girl and she did have some problems so i made a good decision.

The other one an English national she was aubumn haired and around 25 and

she approached me in the pub i was there by myself and so i took her home and after about 10 minutes of kissing she

asked me to take her up to my bedroom, she said that she was testing me too see if i was too pushy and seeing as i

was in no hurry she started the ball rolling and she would not let it stop untill it was daylight and i sent her

packing, she was calling me three times a week thereafter.

I also had several girl friends who were hookers they were West Indian and

when i would stop over at their flats they would cook me the most tasty roast chicken meals, i never did ask these

girls for sex and they never offered it, we would just eat and talk and smoke good opiated pakastani hashish and

listen to music of course.

There has really never been any shortage of women in the areas i have been

and i have lived and roamed around like a vagabond most of my life.

I have experienced all types of girls and to me its really no big deal i

have known many guys whose record would make me look

tame.

Because i have shared intimacy with many women certainly is no cause for me

to feel like an Alpha hot guy because as far as i am concerned the women and girls do not make me a better man, the

man that i am is what i have made and the man that i am is no better than any other man as i am really just a simple

man who may have just been lucky as in the right places at the right time.

If i

You

deserve all the action you get buddy. Isn't down under known to be a country of promiscuity? It could very well be

your living in an area of opportunity and some of us are living in the desert.....

HM
    Well yes HM i suppose it could be a land of promiscuity here down

under but probably no more than any other western society as i was also living in the United Kingdom for around 4

years and i was just as sexually active there as i am here, i was living in West Yorkshire and this place is

overflowing with hot available girls also in fact three out of the seven girls i had there did approach me for sex

and out of these i did knock one back and up until this day i regret it, she was under age

anyway.

Only one of the girls was of English origin i

done her, i met this one by accident she actually hit me with her car when i was standing in a gas station., two

were Polish one was West Indian one was French one was Indian and there was the underage girl i dont know much about

her, it started with her and her girlfriend inviting themselves upstairs to my flat and the little girl proceeded to

get into my bed and then beconed to me so i got in and she grabbed my hand ond oh me she was as juicy as hot maple

syrup i would not have refused her except i had a date with the Indian girl whome i was infatuated with and i wanted

to save myself for her for some stupid reason, the Indian girl also invited me to her home through word of mouth of

a mutual girl friend as she had seen me at a party and wanted me.

I just remembered there was also another young blond

English girl that did ask me straight out to take her to bed but i refused as she was attending the same church as

me and she was a new girl and she did have some problems so i made a good decision.

The other one an English national she was aubumn

haired and around 25 and she approached me in the pub i was there by myself and so i took her home and after about

10 minutes of kissing she asked me to take her up to my bedroom, she said that she was testing me too see if i was

too pushy and seeing as i was in no hurry she started the ball rolling and she would not let it stop untill it was

daylight and i sent her packing, she was calling me three times a week thereafter.

I also had several girl friends who were hookers

they were West Indian and when i would stop over at their flats they would cook me the most tasty roast chicken

meals, i never did ask these girls for sex and they never offered it, we would just eat and talk and smoke good

opiated pakastani hashish and listen to music of course.

There has really never been any shortage of women in

the areas i have been and i have lived and roamed around like a vagabond most of my life.

I have experienced all types of girls and to me its really no big deal i

have known many guys whose record would make me look

tame.

Because i have shared intimacy with many women

certainly is no cause for me to feel like an Alpha hot guy because as far as i am concerned the women and girls do

not make me a better man, the man that i am is what i have made and the man that i am is no better than any other

man as i am really just a simple man who may have just been lucky as in the right places at the right time.

If i even began to write up some of the details of my experiences i would

probably get banned, anyway its not really important in the scheme of things, it is just that the last few post i

have replied to has refreshed my memory and i hope i will be ok.

The sales clerk talked me into a small bottle of

attraction pheromones, i really did not think so much of it until the blind date actually told me that i smelled

sexy, like everytime i used the stuff
    Hello Terry. Do you remember the name of the

above pheromones ?
    What does the hydrogen peroxide do for you in the juice mixture, & presumably you feel

that raw milk contains more beneficial substances (is it linked to those in mothers milk ?) than treated milk ? I

don't think we can buy raw milk legally in the UK even from a farm. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by chas View Post
    Hello

Terry. Do you remember the name of the above pheromones ?
    What does the hydrogen peroxide do for you in the

juice mixture, & presumably you feel that raw milk contains more beneficial substances (is it linked to those in

mothers milk ?) than treated milk ? I don't think we can buy raw milk legally in the UK even from a farm.

Thanks.
    Ufraid i dont remember the name of my first phero purchase it

could have been called attractant 8 but i have looked for it and it cant be

found.

The hydrogen peroxide 35% that i use in my juice does revitalise my cells

and improves my immune function.

I drink the raw milk because it is digested better and also when it is raw

it clears the coranry arteries,

It is sold here as

"Bath Milk"

Ufraid i dont remember the name of my first phero

purchase it could have been called attractant 8 but i have looked for it and it cant be

found.

The hydrogen peroxide 35% that i use in my

juice does revitalise my cells and improves my immune

function.

I drink the raw milk because it is digested

better and also when it is raw it clears the coranry

arteries,

It is sold here as "Bath Milk"

Thanks for the information, Terry. There is a product called 'Attractant 10'

which is still available on-line (I've got some). I think that it contains Andron which I believe is a sought-after

but discontinued Jovan edt.

Raw honey contains hydrogen peroxide apparently which accounts for some of its

health benefits.

Quote Originally Posted by chas View Post
    Thanks

for the information, Terry. There is a product called 'Attractant 10' which is still available on-line (I've got

some). I think that it contains Andron which I believe is a sought-after but discontinued Jovan edt.

Raw honey

contains hydrogen peroxide apparently which accounts for some of its health

benefits.
    Thanks for reminding me about the honey and for the

information i think it must be true as once i did apply it to my penis when i was involved in some meditation

masterbation and at the time i was suprise at the added hardness of my man piece and just how good it the effect

was....

Thanks for reminding me about the honey and for

the information i think it must be true as once i did apply it to my penis when i was involved in some meditation

masterbation and at the time i was suprise at the added hardness of my man piece and just how good it the effect

was....

I've heard the phrase "getting some honey on my stinger" (I

think it was from gegogi), but silly me I thought it meant something else...

The opposite of love isn't hate.
    It's apathy

Quote Originally Posted by Rbt View Post
    I've

heard the phrase "getting some honey on my stinger" (I think it was from gegogi), but silly me I thought it meant

something else...

Yes too true Rbt i certainly recall that

phrase of Big G and i also know the variety of honey he was refering to and his favourite areas from obtaining this

most wonderful nectar.

I also love the hot in the box natural variety..or even better the hot in the

box and bald

Phero Dude

Because i have shared intimacy with many women certainly is no cause for me

to feel like an Alpha hot guy because as far as i am concerned the women and girls do not make me a better man, the

man that i am is what i have made and the man that i am is no better than any other man as i am really just a

simple man who may have just been lucky as in the right places at the right time.

If i [/QUOTE]

That

is essentially what I think separates you from the other guys here. You know WHERE to look and WHEN to look. It

seems to me it is just sex you crave and not necessarily sex with the most beautiful women. I suppose even ugly

guys (not you ) who visit the desert can be perceived by women as a bed of flowers and not a weed. It comes down

to supply and demand and you have that mastered.

You're approach seems to be targerted at knowing where to

look for the most opportune catches and when. From there you're fit body in short and tank top takes

over.

After this amazing thread I am going to get Geogios' input on his method.

I would elaborare on

it here but I think its not the place.

HM

Because i have shared intimacy with many women

certainly is no cause for me to feel like an Alpha hot guy because as far as i am concerned the women and girls do

not make me a better man, the man that i am is what i have made and the man that i am is no better than any other

man as i am really just a simple man who may have just been lucky as in the right places at the right time.

If i
    That is

essentially what I think separates you from the other guys here. You know WHERE to look and WHEN to look.
    It

seems to me it is just sex you crave and not necessarily sex with the most beautiful women
    . I suppose even

ugly guys (not you ) who visit the desert can be perceived by women as a bed of flowers and not a weed. It comes

down to supply and demand and you have that mastered.

You're approach seems to be targerted at knowing where to

look for the most opportune catches and when. From there you're fit body in short and tank top takes over.

After this amazing thread I am going to get Geogios' input on his method.

I would elaborare on it here but I

think its not the place.

HM[/quote] Cheers HM i

have experienced some really hot beautiful looking young women and when it comes to the art of erotic lovemaking and

overall satisfaction the hot lookers do not have a monopoly on the action, ie looks alone do not always cut it and

with them sometimes it requires a good imagination and work on my part to deliver the goods.

You are correct in your assumptions because i am not

really fussy when it comes to women i can make it with just about any that want it and i find the more attractive

ones just about as needy as some of the slugs.

And

speaking of slugs i have experienced a few and some of these can certainly deliver the

goods.

I communicate with women wherever i come

across them in all situations and settings, there are also old women in my life who are far too advanced in age to

regard as sexual objects but i still care for them look after and help them however i may.

This is an interesting and diverse subject now that

you bring it to the fore front of

investigation.

Gegogi appears to be a man of

intelligence and understanding and i think it to be a good idea to get his input upon the subject as you have

mentioned. cheers

[quote=thecaptain;220856]
    BOOOO!!!HISSSS!!I posted MY Terry appreciation thread first. mine gets blanked and

horny man's gets the replies...BOOOOOOO.
    This is ok Captain i certainy

aint the brightest kid on the block and i think horny man is certainly a man of sound interlectual understanding and

worthy of praise, as for your self you say what you think therefore we all know where we stand, so kudos to you and

i do enjoy and appreciate your forum posts cheers....

Fair enough,Terry. i

certainly feel, after reading your posts on various sites,that you should sit and write a free ebook on your

pheromone based adventures.and maybe add chapters on use and game plan etc. i think men would enjoy it and need it.

is that something you would consider?

my advice,as always, is to tell men to buy a good book on dating/sexual

body language before trying the pheromones.

Quote Originally Posted by thecaptain View Post
    Fair enough,Terry. i certainly feel, after reading your posts on various sites,that you

should sit and write a free ebook on your pheromone based adventures.and maybe add chapters on use and game plan

etc. i think men would enjoy it and need it. is that something you would consider?

my advice,as always, is to

tell men to buy a good book on dating/sexual body language before trying the

pheromones.
    I agree with your advice Captain as there are some elementry

ground rules that need to be understood to achieve success.

To be honest most of my sexual encounters occured before i started using

pheromones, and much of my success in scoring relationships with women and girls sorta just happened, i am probably

at an age where the time was right for me, i just fell into relationships probably because i thought i was in love

with the girls.

Many people have suggested that i

write a book on my life because many people think my life experiences are unique and unusual, but when i start to

talk about my after death esperiences and some of the visitations i have experienced since i was a boy then i am

often regarded as simply a nut case.

I am a simple

man with little ambition and really no plans for tomorrow, i do a little exercise take a few supps and try and eat

healthy and get laid once in awhile and have some fun.

I am a fairly quiet person and it is the forum members comments and posts

that tend to bring back memories for me that i otherwise would have forgotten, i try and be factual and truthful in

my comments and observations because i like to be fair and square when dealing with my friends and others, and

sometimes i look back at an old post and it suprises me when i see what i have divulged... but oh well what the heck

ill be gone soon enough.

Thank you for replying to

me Captain i had a feeling that you were a decent person and for some reason i wished you well.

Thread Information