Hey everybody

and a warm greeting from across the great pond.

I was hoping that my account was accepted much sooner because I

had a lot of questions regarding some particular pheromones. Alas I couldn't wait any longer and I bought them any

way.

I had been reading up on this site for the past month and finnaly made the decision to buy some from the

store and to apply for a forum account.

So who am I exactly.

Well I was born in the greatest year of

mankind; 1987 on a cold gray European morning. Born from a mother who had Dutch Indies blood and father with

Polish/Russian blood.

I am almost 23 and I have an endo body type, length 1.75m. The past months I have been

through some hard changes. I lost a lot of weight (14 kilos, huzzah me) to 71 kilo and a new wardrobe in my room

made the exterior a much better sight.

Why did I do all this you ask. Well lets just say that I am sick and

tired of being "Buddy; The friendzone Warrior". Having countless womenfriends but no girlfriend in the last 14 years

has molded me in a somewhat bitter pillow/shoulder to lean on. By default I became a Beta male after moving from my

home in the South of the country, to my new home in the North. People in the south a more open and friendlier then

the peeps in the North who can be quit harsh and blunt. A new home, a new place, no friends and the fact that I have

a heavy dialect in my speaking made me the laughing stock in my classroom so I became an introverted guy. Cursed

with a soft cushion body my chances for a gf failed dramatically.

For years I did Judo and Taekwondo just for

fun. I am more a rock type then a swift fighter, and it complemented my character. Standing firm and solid.

So a

few months ago I did something foolish. I confessed to a girl who friendzoned me and it was a disaster. That look

and behaviour made me almost explode in a fury. She said that I was very sweet and that I always looked after her

feelings and that I should never change. She got up and left, and she has never spoken to me since. I got over it

quick as I am quit used for getting shot down, but this time I made a deal with myself to change everything to the

very essence of my being.

So here I am, exterior changed but interior still beta with alpha tendencies

(sometimes they pop up) and I bought some A7 and SoE. Please tell I made a good choice because money is hard to come

by and living in the Netherlands makes waiting a pain.