Close

Results 1 to 20 of 20
  1. #1
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    44
    Rep Power
    0

    Default instant openness or instant shine to buffer Alpha-7 heave none?

    visit-red-300x50PNG
    has any tried combining A7 with IO or IS from AD?? what were the results??? which

    one would be a better softener and decreases the intimidating effect?what about Instant honesty as well?

  2. #2
    Phero Master terry0400-40's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Where Velvet Darkness is Kissed by Golden Starlight
    Posts
    2,322
    Rep Power
    6101

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by purpleblood View Post
    has any tried combining A7 with IO or IS from AD?? what were the results??? which one

    would be a better softener and decreases the intimidating effect?what about Instant honesty as

    well?
    I have used all of the above with A7 and all are effective depending

    upon the nature of the target and the strengths and methods of layering applications.




    IS is ok when applied to the back of the hands and wrists pulsepoints ect it

    has 3 pheromones in it and i would apply it alone in a chosen area so as not to compromise the integrety of its

    structure, with the A7 to be applied in a seperate area like neck or chest, the IS will be perceived by the target

    giving you the film star effect, so do move your hands around the target receptor area when IS has been applied to

    the areas i have mentioned.



    IO is a

    communication oriented formula more so than using straight out alpha nol even so Openess is far better than than

    Honesty for fun dates ect but then again Honesty is good for intimate type of serious dating where close

    communication is the key to added intimacy yes i would say IH is better for intimate bonding once the scene has been

    set.
    I AM. Out of my mind .... .... ....

  3. #3
    Journeyman Goldcoastq's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Gold Coast Queensland Australia
    Posts
    86
    Rep Power
    4307

    Default

    Hey Terry, do you have some

    idea which particular pheromones might be contained in these Instant products? or just an educated guess based on

    previous similar effects? Thanks

  4. #4
    Phero Master terry0400-40's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Where Velvet Darkness is Kissed by Golden Starlight
    Posts
    2,322
    Rep Power
    6101

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Goldcoastq View Post
    Hey Terry, do you have some idea which particular pheromones might be contained in these

    Instant products? or just an educated guess based on previous similar effects?

    Thanks
    In the ones that i have mentioned in the previous post which are

    all non androstenone formulations these contain Alpha and beta Androstenols IO contains more alpha than beta making

    it more of a fun formulation and IH contains more beta than alpha making it less fun and more of a talk and bonding

    formulation.


    Just be aware when looking to order

    these instants that the total weight in pheromones contained in them is not so heavy ie ( have to use lots of sprays

    ) and therefore far better value for your pheromone dollar$ can be found elsewhere and also here at L-S.


    Just remember that the Androstenone free friendly

    instants are basically alpha and beta androstenols and these pheromones can be obtained singularly in larger

    quantity with less costs than the instants, also there are other formulas around that contain good amounts of the

    Androstenols A and B .
    Attached Images Attached Images
    I AM. Out of my mind .... .... ....

  5. #5
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    44
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Hi terry yes your

    description for IO and IH is right , but where can i find Beta -NOL here in love scent?? i did not find a product

    that contains Beta..SOE is Only alpha -nol and rone..and i found IO works a bit better than SOE or maybe because i

    used lot of sprays of IO...and i never used more than half a pack of SOE..BTW i used 4 sprays of X2 strength which

    is equivalent to 8 sprays of IO ad it worked..I ordered a big bottle now to combine with A7 and TE...but do you have

    any idea which pheromones IS contains?

  6. #6
    Journeyman Goldcoastq's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Gold Coast Queensland Australia
    Posts
    86
    Rep Power
    4307

    Default

    Pardon me for jumping in

    here Terry, for Purpleblood, the beta nol is listed in the kits/supplies section. Terry may know which other

    products, if any, also contain it.

  7. #7
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    44
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    is it good ? did you try it

    ??they said they are still testing it ..any feedback about it?? im confused if i should buy the alpha or the beta

    !!

  8. #8
    Journeyman Goldcoastq's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Gold Coast Queensland Australia
    Posts
    86
    Rep Power
    4307

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by purpleblood View Post
    is

    it good ? did you try it ??they said they are still testing it ..any feedback about it?? im confused if i should buy

    the alpha or the beta !!
    I haven't tried it yet. These Instant products sound interesting and I would like

    to know what are the approximate ratios of the ingredients. Terry do you have any idea?

  9. #9
    Phero Master terry0400-40's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Where Velvet Darkness is Kissed by Golden Starlight
    Posts
    2,322
    Rep Power
    6101

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Goldcoastq View Post
    I

    haven't tried it yet. These Instant products sound interesting and I would like to know what are the approximate

    ratios of the ingredients. Terry do you have any idea?
    I no longer have

    the information, although a search could reveal some onfo.
    I AM. Out of my mind .... .... ....

  10. #10
    Journeyman Goldcoastq's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Gold Coast Queensland Australia
    Posts
    86
    Rep Power
    4307

    Default

    I notice the beta nol is no

    longer in the store in the kits/supplies section, is it going to return?

  11. #11
    Phero Dude
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Posts
    599
    Rep Power
    7402

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Goldcoastq View Post
    I notice the

    beta nol is no longer in the store in the kits/supplies section, is it going to return?
    I don't

    think there's actually any evidence that beta-nol works.

    If you want something that makes women feel

    relaxed, my choice is WAGG. I put A7 and WAGG together and they work great for me when I go clubbing.

  12. #12
    Journeyman Goldcoastq's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Gold Coast Queensland Australia
    Posts
    86
    Rep Power
    4307

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by xvs View Post
    I don't

    think there's actually any evidence that beta-nol works.

    If you want something that makes women feel relaxed, my

    choice is WAGG. I put A7 and WAGG together and they work great for me when I go clubbing.
    Any ideas what is

    in WAGG? or an educated guess somebody? I read about that combination in the forum, might be a good super combo!

  13. #13
    Phero Master terry0400-40's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Where Velvet Darkness is Kissed by Golden Starlight
    Posts
    2,322
    Rep Power
    6101

    Default W a g g h m mmmm

    Unfortunately i seem to be one of them that WAGG does nothin for except to make

    me invisible, perhaps i may be far too Alpha for wearin the likes of WAGG.




    I have had my PI/w and Cleo by Pheroah for nearly a week, and with using 4

    or 5 drops PI/w on several occasions i have already noticed that this juice has caused some reactions from the

    female quarter and it does get the attention of Asian women i have approached as they react very fast its as if my

    presence does awaken them from their thoughts and they become alive and interested yeah it has suprised me when they

    start grinning because this juice seems to get them acting in a manner not characteristic for them when

    communicating with a strange man for the first time.





    I have also worn Cleo several times but as yet like WAGG i have yet to see

    anything happening.
    Last edited by terry0400-40; 12-14-2010 at 06:58 PM. Reason: spell x
    I AM. Out of my mind .... .... ....

  14. #14
    Journeyman Goldcoastq's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Gold Coast Queensland Australia
    Posts
    86
    Rep Power
    4307

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by terry0400-40 View Post
    Unfortunately i seem to be one of them that WAGG does

    nothin for except to make me invisible, perhaps i may be far too Alpha for wearin the likes of

    WAGG.


    I have had my PI/w and Cleo by Pheroah for

    nearly a week, and with using 4 or 5 drops PI/w on several occasions i have already noticed that this juice has

    caused some reactions from the female quarter and it does get the attention of Asian women i have approached as they

    react very fast its as if my presence does awaken them from their thoughts and they become alive and interested yeah

    it has suprised me when they start grinning because this juice seems to get them acting in a manner not

    characteristic for them when communicating with a strange man for the first time.





    I have also worn Cleo several times but as yet like WAGG i have yet to see

    anything happening.
    I have been considering PI/W as my next purchase. Is that dose

    the same amount of nol as over 5 feet of SOE. More than 0.15 mg. (correct me if I calculated wrong) It's

    interesting because I use that much SOE at times and I find I get instant rapport with the asian ladies. They really

    pay close attention and hang on every word.
    Does the PI/W have a strong phero smell or cop smell?
    I was

    considering WAGG as well because like yourself, I am probably intimidating to the asians, especially the young ones.

    I would only use WAGG for asians. I'll repeat my previous question, any ideas what might be in WAGG? I don't want

    to buy it if it contains A1, Oxyt, alpha Nol because I have plenty of these already. thanks.

  15. #15
    Phero Master terry0400-40's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Where Velvet Darkness is Kissed by Golden Starlight
    Posts
    2,322
    Rep Power
    6101

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Goldcoastq View Post
    I

    have been considering PI/W as my next purchase. Is that dose the same amount of nol as over 5 feet of SOE. More than

    0.15 mg. (correct me if I calculated wrong) It's interesting because I use that much SOE at times and I find I get

    instant rapport with the asian ladies. They really pay close attention and hang on every word.
    Does the PI/W have

    a strong phero smell or cop smell?
    I was considering WAGG as well because like yourself, I am probably intimidating

    to the asians, especially the young ones. I would only use WAGG for asians. I'll repeat my previous question, any

    ideas what might be in WAGG? I don't want to buy it if it contains A1, Oxyt, alpha Nol because I have plenty of

    these already. thanks.
    Yes well 60" SOE comes in with around 124 mcg

    Androstenol and 31 mcg Androsterone.


    And 5 drops

    PI/w from my glass phero dropper will provide around 120 mcg Androstenol.



    The PI/w is in a very light sorta oily base and one

    drop spreads out easily to cover a decent surface area and when it is dried down does not look or feel excessively

    oily thank goodness, and it may as well be odourless because to detect what small amount of copulins it contains i

    have to put my nose directly onto the application and it will take a trained nose to pick up the copulins odour

    therefore for all intents and purposes i could say that it is

    odourless.


    I would suggest that before ordering this

    for your self that you wait for several days where i can use it exclusively and see if i can confirm some

    consistency with the use of it seeing as it is a womens product and i can report back next Monday or Tuesday.....

    I AM. Out of my mind .... .... ....

  16. #16
    Journeyman Goldcoastq's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Gold Coast Queensland Australia
    Posts
    86
    Rep Power
    4307

    Default

    Thanks Terry.. I'm curious

    where you plan to hunt though as we are nearly neighbors.

  17. #17
    Phero Master terry0400-40's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Where Velvet Darkness is Kissed by Golden Starlight
    Posts
    2,322
    Rep Power
    6101

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Goldcoastq View Post
    Thanks Terry.. I'm curious where you plan to hunt though as we are nearly

    neighbors.
    I have been far too busy to go out on a regular hunt lately

    as i have more than enough chances of interactions and close contact with girls/ women during my normal activities

    and business pursuits, there is no problems as you know in picking up stray girls in the valley of a night or early

    morning or in just about any social club for a more mature women i am a member of several clubs in my local area and

    its good for a night out for me and my SO, and to be honest i am very happy with her, she is aware that i like to

    test out pheromones in just about any setting where there are people gathered, i have gifted her with many good

    pheromone products and she sometimes does apply them although she is not so interested in the study of

    them.



    My main objective in using various

    pheromones is primarily one of investigation and research which in its self provides me with satisfaction as i see

    the numerous interesting effects the pheros create, and i do certainly use them when an important meeting or an

    interveiw is on my agenda.


    I appreciate all women

    and girls and whenever i am in need of some warm companionship apart from my SO i do not have to rely on pheromones

    for attraction as its easy to find unattached girls everywhere even at bus stops.
    I AM. Out of my mind .... .... ....

  18. #18
    Phero Guru Rbt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Midwest US
    Posts
    1,579
    Rep Power
    6517

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by xvs View Post
    I don't think

    there's actually any evidence that beta-nol works.

    If you want something that makes women feel relaxed, my

    choice is WAGG. I put A7 and WAGG together and they work great for me when I go clubbing.
    From what I

    recall beta-nol (I. Honesty) is supposed to trigger conversation on a more "personal" level. The few times I've

    used Honesty I really didn't notice any such effect, but then again, maybe I haven't experimented enough or with

    the right people.

    Alph-nol on the other hand I'm pretty darned sure works (I. Openness for example) as there

    have been times I have worn it when I wished those around me would just shut the F up! I does seem to work well in

    social gathering situations. It may be worth picking up some of the chemset stuff from here to boost your regular

    products/applications.

    For putting women "at ease" I'm still a big fan of A-1. I just ordered up some of the

    half-strength stuff from the LS store (full-strength not avaialble at this time).

    My opinions
    The opposite of love isn't hate.
    It's apathy
    .

  19. #19
    Journeyman Goldcoastq's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Gold Coast Queensland Australia
    Posts
    86
    Rep Power
    4307

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rbt View Post
    From what

    I recall beta-nol (I. Honesty) is supposed to trigger conversation on a more "personal" level. The few times I've

    used Honesty I really didn't notice any such effect, but then again, maybe I haven't experimented enough or with

    the right people.

    Alph-nol on the other hand I'm pretty darned sure works (I. Openness for example) as there

    have been times I have worn it when I wished those around me would just shut the F up! I does seem to work well in

    social gathering situations. It may be worth picking up some of the chemset stuff from here to boost your regular

    products/applications.

    For putting women "at ease" I'm still a big fan of A-1. I just ordered up some of the

    half-strength stuff from the LS store (full-strength not avaialble at this time).

    My opinions
    Thanks

    Rbt for your input. Do you believe A-1 puts all women at ease, not just the pms sufferers? I'm getting the idea

    that getting them comfortable is more important than trying to turn them on. Womens emotions tend to cascade in the

    appropriate order, so they may just naturally take their feelings to the sexual level if everything else is there,

    comfort, safety, fascination, attraction etc. I have A-1 and I've recently been trying it as a general supplement

    for exactly that purpose. I dilute it with ethanol 1.5 ml in a 30 ml spray bottle. My dose is 4 - 8 sprays which are

    each .05 ml from this particular spray bottle. 10 - 20 micro grams
    When you tried IH but didn't see any of the

    claimed reactions, were you using it alone? If you had on another nol product such as SOE it would have changed the

    mix to something closer to IO.

  20. #20
    Phero Guru Rbt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Midwest US
    Posts
    1,579
    Rep Power
    6517

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Goldcoastq View Post
    Thanks Rbt

    for your input. Do you believe A-1 puts all women at ease, not just the pms sufferers? I'm getting the idea that

    getting them comfortable is more important than trying to turn them on. Womens emotions tend to cascade in the

    appropriate order, so they may just naturally take their feelings to the sexual level if everything else is there,

    comfort, safety, fascination, attraction etc. I have A-1 and I've recently been trying it as a general supplement

    for exactly that purpose. I dilute it with ethanol 1.5 ml in a 30 ml spray bottle. My dose is 4 - 8 sprays which are

    each .05 ml from this particular spray bottle. 10 - 20 micro grams
    When you tried IH but didn't see any of the

    claimed reactions, were you using it alone? If you had on another nol product such as SOE it would have changed the

    mix to something closer to IO.
    Yes, I think it works all the way around. I used it for example at a

    funeral wake, where there always seem to be far more women than men, and often more tense at that. It seemed to have

    a very "relaxing" effect on quite a few women. I ended up with two sitting quite close to me on a couch (one on each

    side) in no time at all.


    I too think that at least for long term relations comfort is paramount. A-1 may not

    be quite as effective on younger women who are still under the influence of short-term "breeding" relationship

    hormones, but for more "serious" relations it's good to have.

    Getting them "turned on" would apply to the

    younger "breeders" more. The emotions at that point are more along the lines of lust.

    I don't recall exactly

    what all I was wearing when I tried the IH/Beta-nol, but it may have been a combo of a bit of A-nol (maybe), a lot

    of B-nol, and some (at that time) IFM (A-1). I purposely left out any -none, as the person I was targeting is

    extremely -none sensitive to the point of almost expressing fear.

    Note that I don't seem to get any

    "self-effects" from pheromones, so I can load up the A-1 without any fear of getting this "male depression" you

    sometimes hear about.
    The opposite of love isn't hate.
    It's apathy
    .

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •