Close

Hybrid View

Where Velvet Darkness is Kissed by Golden Starlight

Quote Originally Posted by purpleblood View Post
    cool..does it improve the erections as well? heheh i think i should investigate more

regarding this coplins theory before i give it a try ..i dont wanna smell like a pussy

:P
    Adding to the good points raised by Chas i will say that i have noticed

that young women have a tendency to try and bond with me when i am wearing EOW, i wear eow in an area separate from

my Phero app, like on the wrists pulsepoints or lower forearm or biceps if im wearin a short sleeved shirt.

Also very often i have men of high status following

me around when i have initiated conversation with them and they also tend to explain their actions and thoughts in

great detail, its as if the EOW acts like a sorta truth serum lol as i frequently see these effects when i have

applied EOW .

I first noticed the effect of young

girls bonding with me several years ago when i was using Instant Female Magic Alpha nol version, back then it came

with added copulins which it does not now contain.

I apply the EOW leave it drydown for 10 minutes and then cover with a spray

or two of decent cologne, i also wear my regular pheromone application as i normally would.

EOW is not so expensive and one drop or two is generally suficient, try it

and just like me you could be in for some suprises, mostly pleasant with the occasional exception. te

he
    I AM. Out of my mind .... .... ....

There is also something called

"social proofing" where (supposedly) if a woman sees you (assuming you are male) surrounded by other women you

appear more attractive. (It may work on female/female as well, if you are female seeking other females and are

surrounded by other females, but I'm not sure as women have a different set of relationships between themselves

that are just social rather than sexual.)

I suspect it may be a similar thing if another woman "smells" what

seems like another woman on you.

Just thinking....
    The opposite of love isn't hate.
    It's apathy

Quote Originally Posted by Rbt View Post
    There is

also something called "social proofing" where (supposedly) if a woman sees you (assuming you are male) surrounded by

other women you appear more attractive. (It may work on female/female as well, if you are female seeking other

females and are surrounded by other females, but I'm not sure as women have a different set of relationships

between themselves that are just social rather than sexual.)

I suspect it may be a similar thing if

another woman "smells" what seems like another woman on you.
    Just

thinking....
    I have made up some 1 mL vials of the EOW and given it to my

Sheela and explained the workings of the substance to her, and she also knows that i also apply it to my self along

with my phero apps.

Now my opinion is that my wearin

of the eow does certainly effect my Sheela as even though she knows that i am wearin it because ever since ive been

usin it she has become sorta suspicious of my actions and she has become very snoopy, so either it is the copulins

causing the reactions on her part or the alternate senario of whereas she has come to a knowledge of my true carnal

nature, or just maby she has an idea that i look and lust after any girl with boobs big or small saggy or tall, i

just love them all.

I should try that on my

sheila too

Quote Originally Posted by purpleblood View Post
    I

should try that on my sheila too
    Funny stuff is synthetic cops, i

notice when a girl is using this it seems to add a depth of quality and sofistication to the fragrance of her

perfume cover and the woman is often perceived of that of a higher status type of person, some women report that

their men get hot and carnal when they have been exposed but for me it starts out with me regarding the girl as

something of a prize and worth persuing on a romantic level, it definately makes the girl out so much more

attractive and alluring as she would normally be. ( ie hot princess, regal, dream lover ) yes funny stuff is

copulins.

You will find that EOW works exceptionally

well when covered with a good cologne or perfume because as well as enhancing the fragrance depth of these it also

seems to remarkably extend the dispersion and lasting capabilities of whatever cover is used.

Thread Information