Close

Page 1 of 2 1 ... LastLast

Default Xgamerider's pheromone experiences

visit-red-300x50PNG
    So let me start by saying that this, all of this is starting from about four months back. I will try to copy from

my log as time permits until I get caught up in the present.

What worked for me may not work for you but that's

part of the fun in experimenting with pheros and while my exact mixes may not get you results they may be able to be

tweaked into something that does.

Let the story begin.....

I am new to the forum and to A7 (about 2 months

with the product) but not to pheromones. I have been playing with some mixes and added A7 to a mix I had already

tried that has brought me good results. I really wish I had purchased this product sooner, the results were lethal.

I have been testing this mix for about 2 weeks now and it never fails to deliver for me. I have to say that the A7

has brought this mix to a whole new level. I have read the forum request to list age etc.

I am a 38yr old male(

although most mistake me for mid 20's) slim but well defined build and about 150. I am confident with a great sense

of humor and have no problem approaching women,but most approach me so I am lucky in that respect.

I have a mix

that includes SOE/s+NPA and Aqua Di Gio as the cover. I went to a bar last night and had women approaching me and

joining me for drinks as usual, but this time now having the A7 added the hits were not just more blatant, they were

fast I mean like 2-3 minutes fast after someone catching a whiff.

I am going to test this further and if the mix

continues to prove successful I will post it up for others to try. The mix is not only obvious in it's hits with

the ladies and I mean they are right to the point about starting the convo, I haven't had to approach yet. I just

casually walk by to use the rest room or check out say people playing pool and within a couple minutes they walk

over and just start talking to me. The men are super friendly and had quite a few buy me rounds telling me that I

was a cool dude.

I rarely frequent this place and chose it just to test my mix as nothing could be skewed by

outside factors in any way. The mix always delivers for me, but here's the odd part and you vets of pheros will

understand this well. The mix was well received by all the ladies "MMM you smell good" and "Can I ask what it is

your wearing?" which is how most started a convo with me.

Ok now the odd, this mix seems to be like a scud

missile with the asian ladies, who as we all know don't normally like heavy -none products and are hyper sensitive

to the scent and normally VERY turned off by it and run the other way as if you just bathed in raw sewage.

I was

already talking to a table full of ladies who were "out on the town" as they put it, when from out of no where a

group of 3 Asian ladies stroll up and ask me to join them at their table. I was floored they not only didn't care

what anyone at the table I was at had to say but they were not going to let anything deter them from having me join

them. 2 of the asians leave but the one just stood there getting the stare from the ladies at the table I was at

,but she didn't care or pay attenion to them.

I told her I would stop by there table after I had finished

talking to everyone at this table. I left the table about 20 minutes later when I needed to refresh my drink and

went and sat down with them. They all were competing for my attention in our convo and at about the 15 minute mark

of sitting at the table and trying not to get whiplash keeping up with who I was talking to ( really poor seating

arrangement) things got more heated.

They would resort to tactics like asking something then just start kissing

on me to keep me from talking to the others, or grabbing me under the table among other things. I notice how late it

is and decide it's time for me to go, I say my goodbyes and start heading for the door. They come running after me

grab me and say "why don't you come home with us?" Let's just say that I didn't go home alone and they were the

sharing type

OH SNAP!!! awesome story,

specially the last paragraph. I CANT WAIT TO TRY MY MONES AT A BAR/CLUB!!!!

Sounds like your a pro

Yes awesome, and I also

agree that the setting is very important as well. A place where women are on the prowl will always yield better

results. May have been a bit of social proof working for you as well. Thanks for the mix details but could you give

details of exactly how much of each product you used? Thanks

pheronoobR glad you enjoyed the experience as well.

I can only say that I'm in no way a pua or any of that stuff, it's not my style and to me is like lying...you're

being something unnatural and people can pick this up very fast. Connecting with women is about confidence plain and

simple...they are just as nervous as we are, maybe even more. I say this because most of my friends are girls and

hear their perspective on things all the time.

Goldcoastq

I guess it may have been, didn't

really think about it that way....I was just there for a drink and to hang out...whatever happened that night was

fine by me. I certainly wasn't going to turn down that offer though
    Last edited by Xgamerider; 11-05-2010 at 03:16 PM. Reason: bad grammar

Hey Xgamerider,

Sounds like

an awsome mix!

Do you plan on giving more details about your mix?

Sounds like one I'd like to try!

I will most likely post the

mix up on here as long everyone promises only to use it for good and never for evil.....hee hee hee. I think it is

posted somewhere in the middle of my week long adventure and if not in the story I can always pull it off my list of

mixes.

Day 2

The next morning I

grab my stuff and head out. I said goodbye and head for the door, as I'm closing the door I get "is it ok for us to

call you later?" I'm like sure it will probably take a while for me to get back to you though as I spend most of

the day on the phone with my work.

I drive home and hop in the shower, they lived like 15 mins from my house. I

don't normally hook up with people that live that close as I'm not a fan of unannounced visits and random stop

overs.

I get out of the shower and hear my voice mail tone, the voicemail is full and have 30 some texts in

there. The 3 ladies had managed to fill up my phone in like a 30-45 min span.

I go through all the texts and

vm's all of which are asking "what I'm doing tonight" and "would I like to meet up later?". I'm like I just left,

talk about short span to try and make plans to meet up again. I go to work and go about my day,but can't get last

night out of my mind.

I was tired as hell and am still reeling from last nights adventure. Work is finally over

and I can't wait to get out of here. I get home walk in the door and have this question that was driving me nuts

all day.

I go to my laptop and have to know.....what exactly did I mix last night? I was glad I took the time to

document the mix as this was one of the few times I had a hard time remembering what the mix was, I could get close

from memory but probably never would have got the exact mix.

I can only say as some advice......DOCUMENT YOUR

MIXES!!!
    This was one I didn't want to lose for sure and without having it written down I doubt I would have been

able to make it again.

I cook something to eat and pass out on the couch while catching the news. I feel like

I'm 90, I mean who passes out to the 6 pm news hee hee hee. I can only say I had a long night and day so that's my

defense and I'm sticking to it.

I wake to my phone ringing and guess who? "We had a really good time last night

and wanted to know if you would meet us for drinks at XXXX (names removed to protect the innocent) again ?" I said

well I need to get a shower I haven't been home but an hour let me think about it and call you back, last night was

a pretty late night and after working today I'm really shot.

"OK, you call us back and let us know either

way"
    One would think I had brains, but lack of sleep leads to stupidity. Yup ya know what this bone head did...I

hopped in the shower and called them back to meet up. I arrive at XXXX and am greeted very warmly by my new friends

with hugs and kisses everywhere.

They already have a table and lead me to it, I sit down and not a minute later

the waitress brings me a drink to the table. I look at her and say thanks , but I didn't order anything yet. She

looks me dead in the eyes and with a big smile says " I know what you're drinking from you being here last night" I

was like thanks and she said "pretty sure you were drinking such and such". I was like good memory and she says "

Let me know if ya need anything before 9". I said is the place closing early or something? She says"No, I get off at

9 and I won't be the serving you drinks after that, I'll be next next to you having one" with a big smile and wink

she walks away.

The 3 asian ladies were either too busy talking..it was too loud or just didn't care what she

was saying but I was sitting there thinking oh it's gonna get ugly, but it never did. We had a couple of drinks,

hit the dance floor and then went back to the table for more drinks. A random guy approaches our table and tries to

strike up a convo...for the most part they are ignoring him. I feel for the guy I do, I mean getting a no isn't any

fun but to be ignored is far worse.

They finally start to pay attention to this guy and he asks if anyone would

like to dance? Then the girls stop and just look at him and one of them pops out with " We just got off the dance

floor and we're with him" pointing in my direction. He just looks at me and says " all of you are here with him?"

They just look at him and at the same time all respond with a resounding "yes, all of us".

I excuse myself from

the table to use the restroom, I make my way through the crowd all the while every one is like "hey how you doing"

and stuff being all friendly. I take care of the call of nature and when I come out I think well this place is busy

maybe I will get another drink while I'm near the bar so I won't have a long wait at the table when I need a

refresher.

I look down and reach into my pocket to get my wallet out and get scared to death as one of the

bartenders blurts out " I already have your drink ready" Huh? "Well yyyy saw ya standing there and put in the order

already" I'm like thanks, I turn around and there's yyyy smiling ear to ear. I was like thank you for putting that

order in for me, she's like "No problem cutie, 10 more mins and I'll grab that drink with you, are still at the

same table?" I'm like still at the same table, she says " Good I'll be over in a few mins to get that drink with

you" while her hand was on my arm and staring me in the eyes.

I get back to the table and sit down, talk with my

company for a moment and just kind of settle back in. They decide they want to hit the dance floor again so I sit it

out and enjoy my drink. I watch my friends dance it up out and the floor only to be joined by yyyy a moment or 2

later. I begin talking with yyyy and try to keep my eye on the dance floor as this may go south in a hurry.

Well

it didn't take long for the song to end and the ladies to notice yyyy at the table with me. I sit there thinking oh

crap the scene aint gonna be pretty at all. They walk up and assume she is just taking my drink order so all is good

for now. They soon realize she isn't there taking an order and can only imagine how bad this is going to

get.

They speak some asian amongst themselves quickly and then (I'll refer to her as Tourette,she was the

one who blurted out to the random guy earlier.So we know how subtle she can be she can be) she just calmly looks at

yyyy and says " You can drink with him and talk all you wan't, but you're waisting your time. He will be going

home with us of that you can be sure" Polite and to the point, I was actually impressed by the response no yelling

but certainly didn't mince any words.

We start getting our things together to leave and yyyy comes over and

gives me a hug and whispers in my ear " give me a call when you get the chance" while she's sticking her number in

my back pocket. I give her a wink and she makes her exit to the other end of the place.

They hop in their car and

tell me to get in..I say I will drive my own car as I don't want to leave it at the bar. The most shy and youngest

of the group says she'll ride with me to make sure I don't get lost and that sitting in the back seat makes her

car sick. The car pulls out and I start following, out nowhere shy girl is not only licking all over my neck but

rubbing well you know. I'm like you're usually so quiet and reserved, what's up?

She says I don't know

what's got into me tonight...but when I see something I like I take it. The next thing I know she was face down in

my lap, I'm starting to like this just "take what ya want" theory. We finally arrive at their house and before

exiting the car shy girl says "after we finish playing, you come sleep in my room". I go in the house with her and

the friends and pretty much had repeat of yesterday. I did sleep in shy girl's room later that night and we had a

convo about dating with her that she brought up. I think I need to slow down these women are killing me, not that

it's a bad way to go out but an hour or 2 of sleep each night is not good for staying awake the next day when you

have work. Tomorrow I will be taking a break from the clubs and craziness.

Now THAT sounds like an

awesome story! Could you tell us your mix please? (for future reference and experimenting with)

STIFFLER doesent need pheromones, he is a living jambat #1 mix

Sorry for the long last post

I guess I will try to edit these things down a little.

Day 3

So no mones or dates for the next couple of

days, I need a break and really need to focus on work with the projects we have going on. I decided to hit the mall

to check out some cologne's and maybe find some new scents to wear. I went to the perfume section of a couple of

the bigger department stores as the selection does vary a bit from store to store.

Store #1
    I was casually

checking out the testers on display. The woman behind the counter is about mid 30's about a 7 and pretty friendly.

I say I'm just kind of sniffing my way around the counter to see what appeals to me.

She leans over and says let

me have a smell of what you're wearing now and I can give you some suggestions. I lean and let her take a sniff and

she is kind of stuck there. I wait about a minute then ask her what she would suggest. She finally stands back up

and says "huh? I'm sorry I just got lost there for a second" I was like ok...so what do you suggest? She says

"suggest about what?" I'm like the colognes you think I might like.

So she looks in the display case after

finally coming back to reality and pulls a few different things for me to try and see which I like. I am just about

to put a spray on my wrist and she snatches the bottle out my hands. I was like I'm sorry is this not a tester to

try? She just looks at me and says "I will get some cards for you to spray and smell, you don't want to put this

over whatever you have on right now...it's smells too good to ruin."

I'm like is what I have on that bad? She

says "no just the opposite, what you have on works very well for you, this would likely change the scent you have on

now...Don't do it!" I smell and say it seems like a scent that I would like, put the card down and get ready to try

it on my wrist and she snatches the bottle again. I just stand there looking at her and she says " Weren't you

listening to what I just said?" I'm like yes I was but how it smells on the card and how it smells on someone's

body can be very different and I don't want to find out it doesn't work well on my body.

She looks at me smiles

and says "My body on yours would smell good" I just look at her totally shocked. She says "I'm so sorry, I was

just thinking it and it came out." I was like no problem and wink at her going about my business.

I finish

smelling everything and say thanks I have a couple other places to hit and will pick out what I think is best so I

may be back. She asks me to wait a second " there is one more I want to try before you leave." She heads to the back

and comes back a second later with a card already sprayed and says "try this and tell me what you think." I smell

and say it smells like a woman's perfume to me a really scent but not for me...who makes this?

She says " I

have that info on the other side of the card." I turn it over to find her name, number, the perfume and when she

gets off work that night. I give her a smile and say thanks I am really interested in that perfume and may be back

after my other shopping. I saw a manager standing there so I guess she was trying to keep things discreet.

The

other 2 stores had similar outcomes with names and numbers and I head home smiling after a great day at the mall. I

guess I must have had some build up even though I had showered, but had skipped the sea salt exfoliating I normally

do to prevent build up.

Day 4

I had a shower and

exfoliated with sea salt to clear any build up. I went out to do some running around and get some things taken care

for the house.

I went to the bank,the grocery store and the gas station. People were polite and friendly but

nothing crazy like I had going on when wearing a mix. I got back home and did what I needed to do around the house

and all in all just a quiet day around town. I am getting ready to try some other products I have so taking a break

was something I wanted to do for a couple of days before moving on to the other mones.

Day 5

Pheromone break

continues as I get ready to try some other products. I was around the house most of the day, so nothing to report.

Day 6

Went out out and

hit the bar still no mones though as I prepare to switch products. I ran into both the bartender and the asian girls

I was hanging out with. I talked briefly to the bartender and told I had been really busy but would love to get

together and do something.

I gave her my number and told her to give me a call when she wanted to hang out. I

sat with the asians for a little while and caught upon things. They invited me to their house for some drinks but

declined as I couldn't have a late night. I told them that maybe over the weekend we could hang out, but tonight I

was just getting a quick drink and then I was going to be heading home.

I did some minor chatting and then headed

home to get some sleep. The bar was pretty dead so no point in staying there and ending up tired in the morning. The

break is almost over so I will begin with the new products soon and see how they work for me.

Journeyman

Hey man, sounds like a

great mix, but I didn't see the details anywhere in the posts.

I've had good results with a mix of SoE &

TE, but am wanting to try SoE/A7 soon. But I'd love to hear what exactly your mix is with SoE/NPA/A7 all together.

Maybe I will experiment with that instead.

So I met up with the

bartender tonight and with the lack of mones got this comment. You smell good as always but did you change colgnes?

It's not quite as good as the one you had on the other night what you have on is good but that one was amazing. I

told her I did in fact change colognes and the next time we met up I would wear the other for her. I had a great

time with her and did some dancing and drinking...we have another date next week.

I sometimes find it hard to do

a search for certain terms on the site so my mix is not an abbreviated mix as sometimes you get the return of search

query too short. The mix is as follows and the notes are copied from my mix list as follows:

Asian

accumulator

6x soe/s
    3x NPA
    1x A7
    10x cover
    Bar 25" more rolled on arms and a second drop of A7

split.

Notes:
    Bar very smokey so this may have to be toned down for non smoking venues.

men freindly, women

very friendly, agressive and horny got brought home by the women I met to their place. MAKE THIS AGAIN!!!

I hope

that others will have good results with it as I know it worked well for me but hey we know how that works out

sometimes. You can always tweak to fit your body/personality style.

I will be testing chikara next so this should

be interesting as I have never used this product before, but I have read good things about it.
    Last edited by Xgamerider; 11-23-2010 at 01:48 PM. Reason: typo

Journeyman

LOL, this is one

interesting thread.

-The Bat

Did ya mean that in a good

or a bad way? Hee hee hee

That bat is back!

I'm sure he

meant it in a good way.
    To enjoy good health, to bring true happiness to one's family, to bring peace to all, one must first discipline and control one's own mind. If a man can control his mind he can find the way to Enlightenment, and all wisdom and virtue will naturally come to him.

- Buddha

Yoga in Eugene
    Fair Trade crafts from Peru

That was the way I was

taking it...the bat was part of why I got started in mones in the first place

Bruce thx for the reply and

for running both a venue to post and and great place to buy products
    Last edited by Xgamerider; 11-24-2010 at 12:27 AM. Reason: typo

Journeyman

Hey man, thanks for sharing

the mix. Consider it stolen, lol. I'm gonna have to try it out this weekend!

No worries....good luck on

the weekend trial

Day 8

So here we go with

the test of chikara, first time with the product and looking forward to the results. I have read very good things

about it and figured if it was like the other products I had tried it would be fun.

I made a date with my asian

friends, they wanted me to come over to their place as they were having a small get together. They said not to eat

anything as they had lots of food and plenty to drink so don't worry about picking anything up.

I hit the

shower and get dressed, put on the chikara and head out the door to go over to their place. I meet xxxx outside she

goes in and grabs a couple drinks for us as we sit on her porch talking and catching up. Things were going good at

first but then the wind kicked up and she gets this look on her face.

I was like you ok? She says " something

really stinks" I look at her and say well I don't think it's me as I just took a shower (my hair is still wet).

She said " I don't know what it is but, I can't place the smell"

We continue talking and for the most part

things ok, but she obviously doesn't like the smell of something. I tell her I need to go to my car for something

quick and I'll be right back. I go to the car and grab some SOE and roll it on, so glad I keep some in the arm

rest. I stand there for a minute and let dry down while thinking about how she has that i just smelled raw sewage

face on.

I had only used 1 spray and no cover or anything for the first test. I had the scented and unscented

versions but tried scented version this night and to me it wasn't an unpleasant scent. I walk back over and sit

down again, we talk some more while waiting for others to arrive.

I have just had my first flop....and of epic

proportions at that! The soe now on I notice she no longer has the face on. I don't know if it was my sudden change

of scents or if it was just that she really didn't like chikara but we all had a good night chatting and I got out

of there early as I had a busy day at work to look forward to.

I will try chikara again tomorrow, but so far

it's not looking to good at the start here. I'm not saying it's a bad product as I need to test more, but this

may not be the product for me....well at least not with these girls. More testing tomorrow....

Banned User

Default Wow

Wow! What great details

on your experimentation!

I have the scented and unscented

chikara as well.It really depends on what race you use it on in my experiences.I've had great success with a a

spray of Edge/Soe with an asain woman.As far as older white woman a drop of NPA worked for me.As far as younger

college girls the scented chikara/soe worked wonders.Depends on situation I guess.
    Pete

Xga, you are welcome. Thanks for

hanging out and the great posts. I used to *live* in this forum back when it first started (long ago). Been very

busy and distracted the last few years, but planning a comeback here.

Crash, I went to college in Boston as well

(long ago before I even knew about pheromones). Berklee College of Music.
    To enjoy good health, to bring true happiness to one's family, to bring peace to all, one must first discipline and control one's own mind. If a man can control his mind he can find the way to Enlightenment, and all wisdom and virtue will naturally come to him.

- Buddha

Yoga in Eugene

Bruce, I have a few friends who

go to that school.I believe I also seen Ralphie May do some comedy there.How'd you like Boston if you don't mind

me asking?Also where do you think some good hot spots around here would be?Thanks in advance.
    Pete

I loved Boston. It's got

everything and you can still get around reasobly quickly (unlike NYC). If you want to meet women, in huge numbers,

do yourself a favor and learn to dance (if you don't already). There is every type of dance known to man happening

in Boston and in a big way. From New England folk dancing (known as "contra" dancing) to Latin to East Coast swing,

Lindy hop and on an on. If you can get some moves on the dance floor you will *own* Boston. Every woman I dated

the whole time I was in Boston I met dancing. I went to a dance school almost full time one summer and when things

got swinging in the Fall, my life changed. Single women outnumbered men at every dance club I went to. If you can

dance, you only need one line: "Would you like to dance?"

- Buddha

Yoga in Eugene

Day 9

Went out with the

bartender tonight and had a great time, the chikara seemed to be a scent she liked but not as good as the mix I was

wearing. I ran into the asian girls while I was out with her.I am 2 for 2, got the raw sewage face again. They just

don't like the chikara but at least I know others do now. I went home with the bartender and made plans to catch up

with her later this week to go out again.

I will finish out the week with chikara, but will be moving on to a new

product after. I will take my 2-3 day time off of product when I switch again. I think chikara is a good product but

not the best choice for me personally. I have both scented and unscented so I have been using them both in the

testing.

I will try some new places and people tomorrow and see how the product fairs. I don't see the results

of the mix with chikara and even going against soe as a stand alone, I personally find the chikara to be a little

soft for my taste. I found the people I encountered to just be more open when wearing the soe.

Banned User

Very

Interesting!

Page 1 of 2 1 ... LastLast

Thread Information