Close

Hybrid View

Default Xgamerider's pheromone experiences

So let me start by saying that this, all of this is starting from about four months back. I will try to copy from

my log as time permits until I get caught up in the present.

What worked for me may not work for you but that's

part of the fun in experimenting with pheros and while my exact mixes may not get you results they may be able to be

tweaked into something that does.

Let the story begin.....

I am new to the forum and to A7 (about 2 months

with the product) but not to pheromones. I have been playing with some mixes and added A7 to a mix I had already

tried that has brought me good results. I really wish I had purchased this product sooner, the results were lethal.

I have been testing this mix for about 2 weeks now and it never fails to deliver for me. I have to say that the A7

has brought this mix to a whole new level. I have read the forum request to list age etc.

I am a 38yr old male(

although most mistake me for mid 20's) slim but well defined build and about 150. I am confident with a great sense

of humor and have no problem approaching women,but most approach me so I am lucky in that respect.

I have a mix

that includes SOE/s+NPA and Aqua Di Gio as the cover. I went to a bar last night and had women approaching me and

joining me for drinks as usual, but this time now having the A7 added the hits were not just more blatant, they were

fast I mean like 2-3 minutes fast after someone catching a whiff.

I am going to test this further and if the mix

continues to prove successful I will post it up for others to try. The mix is not only obvious in it's hits with

the ladies and I mean they are right to the point about starting the convo, I haven't had to approach yet. I just

casually walk by to use the rest room or check out say people playing pool and within a couple minutes they walk

over and just start talking to me. The men are super friendly and had quite a few buy me rounds telling me that I

was a cool dude.

I rarely frequent this place and chose it just to test my mix as nothing could be skewed by

outside factors in any way. The mix always delivers for me, but here's the odd part and you vets of pheros will

understand this well. The mix was well received by all the ladies "MMM you smell good" and "Can I ask what it is

your wearing?" which is how most started a convo with me.

Ok now the odd, this mix seems to be like a scud

missile with the asian ladies, who as we all know don't normally like heavy -none products and are hyper sensitive

to the scent and normally VERY turned off by it and run the other way as if you just bathed in raw sewage.

I was

already talking to a table full of ladies who were "out on the town" as they put it, when from out of no where a

group of 3 Asian ladies stroll up and ask me to join them at their table. I was floored they not only didn't care

what anyone at the table I was at had to say but they were not going to let anything deter them from having me join

them. 2 of the asians leave but the one just stood there getting the stare from the ladies at the table I was at

,but she didn't care or pay attenion to them.

I told her I would stop by there table after I had finished

talking to everyone at this table. I left the table about 20 minutes later when I needed to refresh my drink and

went and sat down with them. They all were competing for my attention in our convo and at about the 15 minute mark

of sitting at the table and trying not to get whiplash keeping up with who I was talking to ( really poor seating

arrangement) things got more heated.

They would resort to tactics like asking something then just start kissing

on me to keep me from talking to the others, or grabbing me under the table among other things. I notice how late it

is and decide it's time for me to go, I say my goodbyes and start heading for the door. They come running after me

grab me and say "why don't you come home with us?" Let's just say that I didn't go home alone and they were the

sharing type

OH SNAP!!! awesome story,

specially the last paragraph. I CANT WAIT TO TRY MY MONES AT A BAR/CLUB!!!!

Sounds like your a pro

pheronoobR glad you enjoyed the experience as well.

I can only say that I'm in no way a pua or any of that stuff, it's not my style and to me is like lying...you're

being something unnatural and people can pick this up very fast. Connecting with women is about confidence plain and

simple...they are just as nervous as we are, maybe even more. I say this because most of my friends are girls and

hear their perspective on things all the time.

Goldcoastq

I guess it may have been, didn't

really think about it that way....I was just there for a drink and to hang out...whatever happened that night was

fine by me. I certainly wasn't going to turn down that offer though
    Last edited by Xgamerider; 11-05-2010 at 03:16 PM. Reason: bad grammar

Hey Xgamerider,

Sounds like

an awsome mix!

Do you plan on giving more details about your mix?

Sounds like one I'd like to try!

I will most likely post the

mix up on here as long everyone promises only to use it for good and never for evil.....hee hee hee. I think it is

posted somewhere in the middle of my week long adventure and if not in the story I can always pull it off my list of

mixes.

Yes awesome, and I also

agree that the setting is very important as well. A place where women are on the prowl will always yield better

results. May have been a bit of social proof working for you as well. Thanks for the mix details but could you give

details of exactly how much of each product you used? Thanks

Journeyman

LOL, this is one

interesting thread.

-The Bat

Did ya mean that in a good

or a bad way? Hee hee hee

That bat is back!

I'm sure he

meant it in a good way.
    To enjoy good health, to bring true happiness to one's family, to bring peace to all, one must first discipline and control one's own mind. If a man can control his mind he can find the way to Enlightenment, and all wisdom and virtue will naturally come to him.

- Buddha

Yoga in Eugene
    Fair Trade crafts from Peru

That was the way I was

taking it...the bat was part of why I got started in mones in the first place

Bruce thx for the reply and

for running both a venue to post and and great place to buy products
    Last edited by Xgamerider; 11-24-2010 at 12:27 AM. Reason: typo

Thread Information