Close

Threaded View

Default Am I doing something wrong?

Hello

everyone! I just orderd my first pheromones not too long ago ; A7 unscented aswell as SoE Scented. Based on the

countless hours of research I have done, these seem to be very good together based on other peoples opinions.

I

am a 16 year old caucasian male with a good build, above average looking and smart, but not a "nerd".

I looked

into pheromones because I was always shy and not confident with girls.

I Did (still do) research how to use

mones, where to apply, dosages and most of all, how to act especially since I am not one hundred percent alpha

male.

It has been one week that I have been testing them out (obviously not at bars or clubs), but I will at New

Years, yet I have not seen any real hits/improvements.

The only visible effect I have seen so far was when I

was in class with my ex who sits next to me. She rarely talked to me, and 99% of the time i was the one who had

to initiate conversations, but that class, she just could not stop talking (compared to normal). I am pretty sure

this is the result of the SoE, and maybe even alittle of the A7?

The fact that I have only seen one positive

hit/effect is leading me to the conclusion that I must be doing something wrong.

I apply 1 drop of A7 to my

front neck region, 1 drop of A7 for behind both my ears and about 12-15" total of SoE under my arms, and on the top

of my hands. I then use a spray of my favorite cologne to cover it all up.

I tried adding 2 drops of A7 to my

t-shirt collar, but that did not work well although i did not notice signs of OD (people avoiding me, smelling bad

and people being angry towards me.) Perhaps I should have gone with one drop?

I have tried to talk to girls that

I barely knew, but eben after trying to break the ice, they would not continue to talk to me.

Does the setting

of being in a school counteract the affects of mones, and that girls are less likely to hit on guys in this setting

and vice versa?

Or do mones even affect teenagers? (I have searched in regard to this subject, and have found

threads on both the yes and no sides.)

My question is what do you think I am doing wrong? Should i change my

dosages? Should I try to initiate conversations more? Should I try different products? Chikara for example?

I

greatly appreciate your help, and i want you to know that i have referred to the search engine on the forum many

times before writing this up, as i found no questions to my specific answer (which is pretty long and personal)

Thanks a million, pheronoobR
    Last edited by pheronoobR; 11-06-2010 at 09:09 PM. Reason: forgot to include

Thread Information